Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > ::We Can Take It To The Highway::Mikey Way::

fifteen

by magstamonkii 1 review

......

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Horror, Humor, Parody, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-04-11 - Updated: 2007-04-11 - 1146 words

1Ambiance
Two weeks. It had been two weeks since we fought, and I obeyed him. I haven't seen Mikey since that night. After a week, the only things that changed was Mikey going to school and Ashley moving to Chicago. This week I spent talking to Ashley and now, packing.
"Are you sure you wanna just leave?" Frankie asked for the tenth time. I nodded.
"He clearly doesn't want anything to do with me anymore. I gave him the one thing I kept for myself. I should've trusted you and Gerard when you told me to leave him alone," I sighed, and heaved the last box into my car. My mom tried to buy me back, since her relationship with Robert took a turn and he left. I sat behind the wheel, and gave Frankie one last hug.
"Love you, freak. You better fucking call me, ok?" I said, and he nodded.
"Oh, and don't forget to ask Madison out already." I added, and drove down the street with Frankie flipping me off for the last time. The drive would take 32 hours, and I had 6 42 minute cd's, and the boys demo. I had barely gotten on the turnpike when I was waved down by a panicing Gerard.
"Where-the-hell do- you think- your- going?" he asked, panting from sprinting from Ray's car.
"I'm going to Chicago," I said, keeping my face dead straight.
"You- you can't. If you cared one bit about Mikey, you'd turn this car around. He still loves you, he's just being an ass. Please don't leave us," he begged. I wanted to cry, Gerard never begs to anyone for anything. Unless it was a record deal.
"I can't Gerard. He asked me to stay away. He didn't want anything to do with me. But what I will do, and I hate this, is move to my own apartment if you help by finding me one," I said, and he smiled. Gerard climbed back into Ray's car, and I picked up my cell.
"Iero's pizzaria, how can I serve you?" Frankie answered.
"I'd like an extra large Frankie with help on the side. Gerard wants me to stay. He even pulled me over. on the Turnpike," I said, and Frankie groaned.
"I told that fucker not to do anything. Damn, ok, come back here and we'll get you on a plane," he said, and hung up.
The drive to Frankie's was quiet. Ray lead the way back, and I parked behind him. Gerard started bringing my boxes inside one by one.
"Gerard will you stop!" I finally shouted. He put the box down on my bed.
"What's wrong with you?" he asked.
"I don't want to be here. I wanna leave," I said, sitting down. He sat next to me, and put an arm around my shoulders. "Has my fucked up little brother gotten to you?" he asked.
"He doesn't want to see me. Evidentally he's still-"
"Mad for you," he cut off.
"I was gonna AT me, but whatever," I shrugged.
"He's not mad at you. I should know, I live with him," he shuttered, making you smile. "He's cried himself to sleep, he asks for you in his sleep, when he's bored he dials your number, and on more than one occasion he freezes up when you answer," Gerard finished.
"So that's who it was!" I shouted, then covered my mouth.
"He wants to apologise for being an ass, but he can't do it. he's completely reverted to being quiet about his feelings," he finished. I nodded, then ran out the door. Gerard tried to catch my arm, but it slipped through his grip. I raced out the door, down the few streets, and finally knocked on Mikey's door. Then it hit me: I had nothing to tell him. I ran to the side of the house and cupped a hand over my mouth just when the front door opened.
"Hell- what the fuck?" Mikey's voice carried. I wanted to talk, but couldn't. He mummbled something, and then the door shut. I sighed rather loudly, and leaned over on my knees.
"What do you want?" he asked, and I jumped up, lost balance, and fell over into mud . I looked up into his glasses, then back down.
"I wanted to see how you were doing. I was kinda worried about you," I said quietly, pulling my knees close.
"Well, I'm just fine. How about you?" he asked, squatting next to me. I felt the liquid seem into the bottom of my pants. I didn't care, I didn't want to stand up.
"I'm- I can't lie to you. I miss you more than anything. And I know you called. I saw your name on the caller id," I clarified, and he nodded. "I couldn't stand you being mad at me anymore, and your brother just dragged me back from my escape to Chicago," I finished.
"Why were you going to Chicago?" he asked.
"Well, Ash moved there, and the hang up calls I got from you were no help, so I figured you still wanted me out of your life and I was going to go move in with her," I said, turning red from embarrassment and looked down. It grew quiet between us, and it seemed so full of unspoken words I wanted to choke.
"Get up, I'll get you a change of pants," he said finally, and offered his hand. I grabbed it, and almost made it to a standing position, when my foot slipped out from under me and I was flat on my back with Mikey on top of me. I laughed, then coughed and looked away, because Mikey didn't seem to thrilled. I looked back up at him, and he back off me. He offered his hand again, and this time we made it up. I took off my shoes, as did he, adn showed me to the upstairs bathroom.
"I'll get you some clothes of Gerard's. Clean off." he said coldly, like he was trying to push me away. I nodded, unsure of my next move. I turned on the water on and stepped in fully clothed. I watvhed the dark mud circle down the drain, and rinsed my hair. I didn't dare use any soap, I didn't want to make it a full showering experience. I stepped out and saw a fresh pair of clothes laid out. I changed rather quickly, and ran downstairs for the laundry room. I tossed the clothes in the dryer, and then heard my cell.
"Talk to me," I answered.
"The Iero travel agency for heartbroken teens-"
"Move on with it Frank," I warned him.
"Ok, anyways, I got you a ticket to Chicago, and an open ended one that good for 2 years." he said.
"Thanks Frank, I owe you one," I said, and sat on the dryer, waiting for my clothes.
Sign up to rate and review this story