Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > ::We Can Take It To The Highway::Mikey Way::

fourteen

by magstamonkii 0 reviews

.....

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Humor, Parody, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-04-11 - Updated: 2007-04-11 - 1143 words

0Unrated
"God bout time you two showed up," Ray said, tipping over the edge of the chair to let me sit down between Bob and Madison. Fankie pouted til Mikey moved away from Madison, and sat down.
"So, what-"
"NIGHTMARE!" me and Frankie shouted together and Gerard smiled.
"Yeah Mikey, put in nightmare, NOW!" Mikey nodded. He shoved in the dvd and I huddled my knees closer to my chest.
"There are few who would deny that what i do i am the best for my talents are renowned far and-"
"Yeah Eve, so why dont you get back to business!" shouted Frankie, who was sitting with his pants slightly open now. I threw a pillow at him and smiled, Madison and Frankie had switched seats long ago. I leaned agianst his shoulder again, trying my hardest not to burst out in the lyrics again.
"Frank, why are you being her pillow and not Madisons?" Gerard noticed, and I looked over. Madison was laying half asleep in mikeys lap and Mikey's hand was on her shoulder.
"Cuz I was trying to make her jealous. Guess it didn't work," he shrugged, and then I noticed our hands were infact entwined. I looked back and saw that Mikey wasn't asleep, but avoiding eye contact. I stretched, and moved off of Frankie only to tip over on to Gerard from the momentum I used to sit up.
"Tired? You can use my bed tonight," he said when I nodded. I pulled myself up, trudged up the stairs, and plopped down in the bed closest to the door. I had barely hit the pillow when my eyes close and I was taken up into a dream I would never remember apon waking. Unforutnately, waking was upon me merely ten minutes later when two bodies crashed through the door. One of them, the shorter one, signaled to be quite. The other nodded, long hair swishing in their face.
"Mikey?" I groaned and he swore. He kneeled by the end of the bed.
"Hey babe, I'm just coming up here to get something," he whispered, kissing my lips softly, then my cheek, and moving out of my vision to his bed.
"Who's with you?" I asked, barely above a whisper because he was being so quite.
"Just me, go to sleep now," came Gerard's voice, and I nodded and obeyed his command, for I was out again within moments.

:Frankies POV:
"Where'd they sneak off to?" Iasked quietly, Lizzie drunk and trying to play with my hair.
"I dunno, try my room," Gerard said, and I nodded. Gerard grabbed Lizzie around the waist and pulled her down next to him. I tiptoed up the stairs, and heard loud snoring coming from gerard and Mikey's room. I cracked open the door and saw Eve drooling on the pillow. A smile crept onto my lips and I hesitated in the door. Her dark red hair laid sprawled around her face, her shirt twisted half way up her torse and her pants creeping a little lower when she rolled over away from the light. I shut the door. I opened the bathroom door to see Madison bent over the toilet and Mikey kneeling behind her. From my angle, it looked like she was cheating.
"What the hell Mikey? Fucking my gi-er..FUCK YOU BOTH!" I shouted. I slammed the door and stormed down the hall, or tried to until I ran into Eve.
"Why are you yelling?" she mummbled, sniffing and eyes barely opened. I took one look at her, and then pressed my lips to hers. She stiffened, but then her lips parted against mine.
"Frankie what the fuck are you-"
"Frankie?" she had pulled away and was fully awake now.
"What the fucks going on? I go to get wasted and laid and you all start fuckin All My Children up here," Gerard groans, his eyes red and glazed.
"Frank why the fuck did you kiss-"
"Why in the hell did you kiss me?" Eve interjected before Mikey.
"You were fucking Madison in the bathroom," I said, turning to his and seeing Madison walk out behind him, wiping her mouth.
"No, she got sick from the fucking pizza and you were crashed on the couch, so I went to hold back her hair. Besides, she's not your girlfriend," he said, his breathing getting a bit shallow.
"Mikey is it that hard for you to see? Frankie has the biggest crush on her. Now tell me why you kissed me," Eve defended. Madison turned red, then a slight shade of green, and ran back to the bathroom.
"I thought you were..ugh...I was jealous cuz I took the situation wrong," I stuttered, then turned and ran out the door.

:Normal POV:
Frankie kissed me. And I went with it. Oh shit.
"Eve, why didn't you stop? Why'd you go and defend him, anyways?" Mikey asked, his glasses not only steaming up, but his eyes watering. I opened my mouth to talk, but no words came out. Mikey brushed passed me, hopped down the stairs, and went out the back door to the tree that sat in the back corner. I went out to the front door and sat on ther curb. Frank's car was gone, and I was left alone. Or so I thought.
"You know, I knew something was gonna happen between you two. What I didn't see was how innocent he is, and how simple minded he can be when he's hurt," Gerard said, sitting next to you with a ciggarette between his lips. You nodded.
"I thought it was him. I barely had woken up," I said, leaning over.
"Try talking to him Eve, I think he might listen," he said, and I nodded, standing. I made my way through the side gate quietly, and saw him huddled under the tree with a ciggarette he took from Gerard's pack.
"What do you want?" he asked. I could sense the shields up, which meant he was more pissed than Gerard and I thought.
"I wanted to explain," I said quietly, now five feet from him. He made a guesture with his hand for me to continue, and I took a deep breath.
"I had just woken up and I heard yelling and I wanted to find you. I hand barely opened the door and someone kissed me. I thought it was you, so I went with it. When you yelled behind us, I pulled away so fast I almost got whiplash," I said, trying to make him laugh a little. He looked away from me. "I'm s-"
"Don't you dare say your sorry. I don't want to hear it. I don't want to see you anymore,either, now get away from me" he said. I stood for a moment more, then took my leave and ran to Frankies house.
Sign up to rate and review this story