Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > ::We Can Take It To The Highway::Mikey Way::

thirteen

by magstamonkii 1 review

......

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Humor, Parody, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-04-09 - Updated: 2007-04-09 - 1543 words

0Unrated
"Wake up, lovers," rang a very familiar voice I was more than happy to flip off.
"Oh, was Mikey that bad last night?" Ray teased.
"Gerard, Ray, what do you want?" I groaned, turning over and tucking my face into Mikey's chest.
"Frank reported that you two snuck out after Rocky Horror about 20 minutes ago, and we decided it's only fair to come see you guys the morning after," Gerard said, sitting next to you.
"Well, how kind of you," Mikey mummbled, pulling his glasses off, cleaning them, and placing them back on his face.
"So, what are we gonna do today?" Ray said, sitting next to you.
"What is today?" you asked, standing up finally and stretching. Gerard poked your stomach and you flinched, smiling.
"Today is the..um..i think august 20th," Gerard said. Ray nodded.
"Aw shit, that means i got three more days til flippin school," Mikey groaned. I laughed.
"Ha, loser. I forgot you were still just a youngin," I joked, poking the small band of skin poking out from under his shirt.
"Keep callin me young one and I can report statutory rape," he joked back. "I wouldn't you know I love you," he added. I scoffed.
"pchh, you know you love this cuz its all you can get," I said, causing him to pretend being hurt. I jumped on his torso, and kissed him.
"AH, none of that!" Gerard shouted, reminding us of his presence when Mikey's hands found their way to my waist.
"Um, sorry. So, what are we doing today?" I asked. Gerard and Ray looked at each other.
"Jam session?" Ray said. We nodded.
We walked back, me on Mikey's back, and I sat on the couch with Madison and Lizzie. Mikey picked up his bass and went to plug it in.
"Hey youngin, while your over there, plug in mine too," Ray said, and he nodded. Suddenly there was a pop and Mikey was on his back.
"Dude, you ok?" Frankie asked, and I was on my way to standing up when I saw him start to laugh.
"What the hell happened?" Gerard asked, coming back from the kitchen with a drink.
"Mikey here shocked himself plugging in the bass, wise one." Ray said, still tuning.
"Shouldn't you all be worried or something?" Lizzie asked and everyone looked at her.
" I'll brief her," I said, rolling my eyes with a smile and pulling her inside.
"Drink?" I asked, and she nodded. I went to the refriderator.
"Well, Mikey's always been the resilient kid of the band. Wanna know why?" she nodded. I started pouring the raspberry tea,
"Well, he's had things happen, much like the incident that just happened, every since I can remember, which is a long time ago. He's the shock absorber of the band. But sometimes he has it coming, like when he took the heather into the shower cuz Gerard used all the hot water." Her eyes widened. I took a sip and sat down next to her.
"So, this happens on a regular basis?" she asked. I nodded, and it was her turn to take a drink.
"So thats why none of us were really worried," I took a drink.
"God forbid that kid ever lives alone. He'll die within a minute, from sticking a fork in the toaster to get the bagel that fell in." she choked on a mouthful of tea at my last comment. I smiled and we headed back to the garage to listen in on Cemetery Drive.

"Frankie get off!" I shouted, trying to push Frankie off my stomach. I had rested my head on Madison and Lizzie and Gerard had, yet again, dissapeared somewhere.
"You know you like it," he said, then finally got up.I sat up, massaging my ribs, and Mikey plopped down in the seat next to me.
"So, what should we do?" he asked, leaning his head on my shoulder. Frankie and I both shrugged.
"We could go to the bowling alley. Tonights glow in the dark." suggested Madison, somewhat timid. Frankie grinned.
"I say we go. In stripes. Like white and black and stuff." he said. I nodded with a smile.
"Well, we'll meet up here in 15 minutes. Ready? BREAK!" Frankie shouted, grabbing my hand and dragging me to his house.
"Frankie slow the hell down," I said, pulling back. He let go of my hand and started walking.
"Ok, ok. I'm just excited I guess. Who knows, might be those hormones that just wanna...JUMP!" he shouted, jumping on me and looping his legs around my waist. I almost toppled over but balanced out, and held him.
"Frank your a freak." I laughed, and he planted a kiss on my cheek.
"All the more reason you wanna spen 5 of those 15 minutes with me in the closet," he grinned, winking. I wrinkled up my nose and grimaced.
"Ah Frank, thats wrong," I said, dropping him. He laughed.
"You know you want me. But hun, I'm taken, I'm with Madison baby," he said, strutting ahead. I picked up a small handful of pebbles and threw one at him, hitting him in the back of the head.
"What the hell. Evie!" He said, turning around.
"What?" I asked, innocently sticking the rest in my back pocket.
"You threw something at me," he pouted. I playfully slapped him arm.
"It was the flying monkeys. I didn't do anything."

"Dude, another strike!" Bob groaned as Mikey scored again. I smiled, and playfully hit him. Frankie sat flustered at the scoring desk Finally he slammed his fists down and stood up.
"I surrender. The inatimate object wins, I don't know how to work this thing!" he shouted, sitting down next to Madison and pouting. Gerard sighed and sat at the desk, and in ten seconds had everything sorted out.
"Eve, your up," he said. I grabbed the bright pink ball and walked up to the wood. I concentrated on the center pin, and began my advance on it. I pulled my arm back, and went to send the ball into the pin when Frankies hands enclosed on my butt, sending the ball wild into the gutter and me on to the glossy lane. I landed with a loud thud.
"Frank Iero that was so rude!" I shouted, standing up and rubbing my butt. Frankie had ran back and was attempting to hide behind Madison. I was closing in on him when the worker in bright neon colors cut me off.
"I'm sorry miss, but that's the fourth time you've stepped on to the lane, I must escort you from the building," he said in a nasle voice.
"What, you guys keep tally over there? If you were watching it clearly wasn't my fault, the guys pushed me and/or grabbed me in some offensive way," I said in defense, but his grip on my arm only tightened and he shoved me out the doors. I straightened my shirt, rubbing my arm, when Mikey and the gang emerged.
"Asshole," Frank muttered, and Gerard nodded.
"Well, since we're on a roll, who wants to play tackle football in Big 5?" Ray said, stretching. I shook my head.
"Nah, too bored for football.
"Movies?" chimed in Bob.
"What's out?" Gerard asked, his arm now around Lizzie who seemed unusually red.
"Um, War of the Worlds?"
"No Tom cruise!" I shouted, wincing.
"Charlie and the chocolate factory?" Ray said, and you all shook your head.
"Saw it already," Gerard said.
"How bout that penguin movie?" Madison said, and you all shrugged.
"Ok then, a dvdathon. TIM BURTON!" I shouted, and a grin spread across Madison's face.
"I like it," she said, and Ray nodded.
"Ok, I have Batman, Ed Wood, and Sleepy Hallow," Mikey said.
"Beetlejuice, Edward Sissorhands and Nightmare before christmas," said Frankie. Ray had Big Fish, so you all decided to meet at his house with the dvd's.

"Frankie I am not seeing Beetlejuice anywhere," I said, going through the drawers one more time. He paced behind me, then smirked.
"Oh yeah I remember," he said, running to his room and emerging with the dvd.
"Watched it with Madison after you and Mike snuck out," he grinned.
"I'm not gonna hear the end of it, am I?" I asked, picking up Nightmare and Edward Sissorhands. He shook his head, looping his arm around your shoulders.
"But you know what's gonna happen if you break his heart," he warned me. I nodded.
"I'll dissapear off the face of the earth with the help of you, Ray, Gerard, and his parents."
"No, I'll do a dance, get an emmy for best dance performance, and take you as my love slave for all eternity," he said, kissing your cheek, steering you out the door, and locked it behind him.
"Frankie thats mean to Mikey," I said, a smile playing on my lips.
"But you know I would," he said, jumping ahead. Then he stopped and tossed beetlejuice at me.
"Watch this," he said, teetering on the edge. He jumped backwards, did a flip, and landed.
"Aha!" he exclaimed, dancing around. I took this as my cue and jumped on his back.
"Hidie-ho silver, AWAY!" we finished, and he ran down the street to Mikey and Gerard's house.
Sign up to rate and review this story