Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > ::We Can Take It To The Highway::Mikey Way::

twelve

by magstamonkii 0 reviews

.....

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor, Parody, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-04-09 - Updated: 2007-04-09 - 851 words

0Unrated
"You fuckin promised me Rocky Horror and the Time Warp. I'm out here to collect," he said, crossing his arms over his chest, Madison appearing behind him, unsure of what to do.
"Fine, Mikey will go get it just for you, or mighty Frank of the Curb!" I said, bowing to him then walking inside. I grabbed Madison's arm and pulled her behind me to the couch.
"Hurry, grab a spot. Frank HATES sitting on the ground," I whispered, and we plopped down, laying down facing away from each other, our legs entwining a bit.
"Oh you little...Eve told you, didn't she?" Frank growled, hands on his hips in front of us. He picked me up and dropped me on the single sofa chair, taking my spot.
"Whiner," I groaned, sitting sideways draping my legs over the armrest.
"Aw, fuck you all. Im not sitting on the floor," Mikey shouted from the doorway. The front door slammed, and he appeared. There were two pillows stacked in front of my chair, and Frank had a huge grin plastered on his face.
"There you go, buddy. You can sit on them pillows and not the floor." Mikey made a dissmissal noise, put in the movie, and sat in front of my chair, leaning up against it. I stroked his hair, loving how soft it was, and then took his hand in mine.
"Time Warp time FREAKS!" Frankie shouted, jumping up. We all laughed, following his lead, and lining up. really it was two separate lines on opposite ends of the room, and neither groups were paying attention to the other.
"It's just a jump to the left," We all jumped left, and suddenly Mikey's hands were on my hips.
"And then a step to the right," Mikey's body took a step closer, but still right, his body against mine.
"With yor hands on your hips," My hands joined his, and the feeling of his breath on my neck brought a shiver.
You bring your knees in tight," My back pressed against his a bit more firmly.
"But it's the pelvic thrust that really drives you insane," his hips pressing against mine, they moved together, and a gasp escaped his lips. I snuck a glance at Frankie and Madison. Well, where Frankie and Madison had been when we started. I never heard them leave. The time warp started up again, and Mikey kissed my neck, each step becoming more and more sensual. I could feel a hard lump starting to form around the pelvis area. Our third time, he picked me up and carried me thrgouh the kitchen to the backyard, the farthest area away from the windows and Frankie's room. He put me down in a shadowed corner, and coincidentally, our black clothes helped us blend. His lips pressed firmly to mine, in a gentle yet hungry way. Our hands led themselves, no real thought was happening. I felt my pants being undone, when my mind kicked in.
"Mikey," I gasped. "Not here. Please." I strugled to get out. He nodded, trying to regain control.
"Well, my parents and Gerard are home, along with Lizzie who seems to be his girlfriend now. Park?" he said, and I nodded, still trying to take over the urge to strip him.

We found a secluded part of the open park, where we were shaded by trees, and Mikey pressed his lips to mine. My arms went around his neck and he pressed me back against a tree. My legs wrapped around him, and we hung in that moment, kissing, hands teasing each other, until he backed me away from the tree and layed me down, his ribs still slightly protesting against the sudden movement. He pulled his shirt off and over his head, and layed it down under my head. His hands worked their way under my shirt, and i gasped at how cold they were. They lightly worked my shirt over my head, the light, cold touch sending sparks down my body. We fumbled together for the clasps on your pants, and finally were free of our outer clothing. Mikey pushed my bra over my head, not wanting to deal with the evil clasp again, and kissed down my stomach to my pantie line. He rolled them down gently, kissing my thighs. I groaned, then giggled.
"Sorry, new sensation," you said, and he smiled. You pulled his boxers down. "You sure, Mikey?" you asked, and he nodded. He positioned between your legs, and hesitated, looking around.
"What?"
"Checking to see Gerard isn't going to come show up," he smiled, then took off his glasses. I giggled, and gasped when he trusted into me. He moved his hips at an enticingly slow pace in small circles, drawing incoherent noises from me. My back arched against him, and our minds were overriden by passion and love until he pushed me over the edge into complete utopia.We held each other close, our clothes now pulled back on, and starred up at the stars. It was starting to lighten, and we nodded off in each others arms.
Sign up to rate and review this story