Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > keeping a secret from you...

five...

by skeleton_crew13 2 reviews

...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-04-11 - Updated: 2007-04-12 - 262 words

0Unrated
"but wait...you guys are my best friends and going out with one of you is going to be weird" i said

"we'll pretend. when he's around, it'll be all lovey dovey and then when he's gone, it'll be back to friend mode" Ray said

"okay, i think i can work with that...so do i get to choose who my 'boyfriend' is going to be?!?" i made sure to add air quotes when i said boyfriend.

"no, i do" Bob immediately replied

"thats no fair! you're just going to pick yourself!" Ray complained.

"no, im not because im choosing Frank" Bob announced...Frank, who was still watching tv and occasionaly eavesdropping on our conversation, began choking on his spit.

"FRANK!" Mikey, Ray and i yelled in unison.

"yes, Frank" bob said

"they dont even talk to each other and you expect them to act as a couple?!?" Mikey kind of yelled in frustration.

"yes" bob said again

"whhhhhhhhy?!?" Ray complained.

"because if it were any of us three, Gerard would figure that it was all pretend, but since he knows that Frank and Audrei dont speak to one another, he'll think that they started talking and liking each other" Bob explained.

"that sounds reasonable" Ray mumbled.

"this is stupid, you guys! what makes you think that Gerard will actually fall for this?!?" Frank asked, looking at me. then quickly looked away when our eyes met.

"he'll fall for it, only if you pretend to be Audrei's boyfriend" Mikey said. i looked at Frank again, but his eyes didnt look at me...
Sign up to rate and review this story