Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > keeping a secret from you...

six...

by skeleton_crew13 5 reviews

...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-04-11 - Updated: 2007-04-12 - 376 words

0Unrated
"please, Frank...just for like two months and then i'll never bother you again" i said. this time when i spoke, Frank looked at me. he seemed surprised that i spoke directly at him...that was a first. i usually got Mikey to talk to Frank for me.

"fine, i'll do it but two months only and if Gerard's still with Nicole then you're on your own" Frank said.

"oh my god! thank you Frank!" i said...and for the first time in two months, i actually felt happy...

-----------------------------------------------------------------

i woke up the next morning full of energy. it felt weird but i didnt care! i was finally getting back at Gerard! i took a quick shower, got dressed and went to the living room. as soon as i spotted a head full of long, blonde hair, all my energy and happiness vanished.

"Audrei! oh my god, hi!" Nicole said once she saw me. Gerard, who clearly tried to ignore me, glanced at me then focused back on the tv.

"hi Nicole...and Gerard" i said.

"Audrei! youre awake" Mikey yelled as he came out the kitchen, he gave me a quick hug before going into Frank's room. i sat on the couch across the one Gerard and Nicole were sitting on. it was so awkward sitting in the same room as my ex and the girl he had cheated on me with...

finally Mikey came out of Franks room with a huge smile on his face. he came and stood behind the couch i was sitting on.

"so did Audrei tell you the news?!?" Mikey asked. i looked at him confused.

"no, she didnt" Gerard replied

"well arent you going to tell him?!?" Frank asked me as he came out his room. i looked at Mikey and then at Frank. i finally got the hint.

"oh...that news...well i thought Frank was going to tell him" i said. Frank sat next to me on the couch and put his arm around my shoulder. Gerard stared at us, blinked several times and then stared again...

"whats going on?!?" Gerard asked.

"we're going out" Frank replied casually. i noticed Gerards hands turn to fists. he was squeezing his hands so hard that his knuckles turned white...
Sign up to rate and review this story