Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > keeping a secret from you...

seven...

by skeleton_crew13 1 review

...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-04-12 - Updated: 2007-04-13 - 284 words

0Unrated
"going out?!? as in boyfriend and girlfriend or going out to the movies?!?" Gerard asked a bit too surprised. Frank gently ribbed me and nodded his head.

"both...hey, you two should come with us to the movies! it'll be fun...it can be like...like a double date" i said.

"that sounds fun! can we go Gerard, please?!?" Nicole said. i looked at Gerard as he struggled to say something.

"uhh...sure. we'll go in my car" he finally said.

"cool, well let me go get my phone and we'll be on our way" i said. i got off the couch and went to my room. Frank followed me.

"that was nice Audrei...now we gotta get all freaky at the movies" he said sarcastically. i grabbed my phone off the dresser and got some money from my sock drawer.

"did i say the wrong thing because you made it perfectly clear that-" he put a finger to my lips.

"and this is why i never talked to you...you talk to much" he said. i rolled my eyes and pushed his hand away. i walked out of my room and passed Mikey in the hallway.

"Gee and Nicole are waiting in the car" he said as Frank passed him too. Frank and i left the apartment, went to Gerards car and got in the back seat.

the whole drive to the movies was uncomfortable and awfully quiet. the only sound heard was the radio quietly playing. the whole time Frank and i were in the car, Gerard stared at us through the rear-view mirror. i was afraid that he was going to crash if he didnt keep his eyes on the road...
Sign up to rate and review this story