Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > keeping a secret from you...

eight...

by skeleton_crew13 0 reviews

...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way - Published: 2007-04-12 - Updated: 2007-04-13 - 266 words

0Unrated
when we arrived at the movies, Gerard and Nicole were arguing over which movie we were to see. Gerard wanted to see a horror movie and Nicole wanted to see a chick flick. they finally agreed on the horror flick. Frank and i payed for the tickets then we went to the concession stands. Gerard and Nicole were standing behind us deciding on what they were going to eat. i was debating on whether i should get the candy and soda or the popcorn and soda when i suddenly feel a cold hand slip into my warm hand. i look at down at my hand that was laced with Franks. i then looked at Frank. he smirked and moved his eyes towards Gerard. i did too. Gerard had stopped talking to Nicole and was giving our laced fingers a death glare...

Frank and i bought our junk food and waited on Gerard and Nicole to buy their food also. when they did we went to the theatre where they were going to play the movie. we picked the top middle seats and sat down...not even half way through the beginning, Frank leans over and whispers in my ear:

"whatever you do, dont look to the right of me"

me, being the stupid, nosy person that i am, leaned forward in my seat and looked to Frank's right. Nicole was all over Gerard. they were practically fucking each other. i quickly leaned back into my seat and fought the urge to cry. i felt as if i had been stabbed in the heart a million times...
Sign up to rate and review this story