Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Brendon is thanking you for the memories

Is it wrong....

by gemo 3 reviews

umm....not good at this. its a story about brendon/ryan and pete wentz. and yeah so this would be my first story posted here so tell me what you think( yes i know its short but its only the first ...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-04-09 - Updated: 2007-04-09 - 317 words

0Unrated
I, Brendon Boyd Urie is a no good two time son of a bitch. How could i do this to Ryan. My bestest friend in the whole world. No sratch that. He is my world! And i went off with Pete Wentz. How could have been so shelfish!!!!

(memories)

"Hey Brendon!" I heard Pete call behind me.
"What is it now Pete?" I asked angerily.
"Nothing, i just came to see how my underling was doing at the biggest party of the year?" Pete said.
"Okay whatever you say Pete but i'd rather not talk right now okay so just leave me alone" I said still angry.
"Okay but first tell me what happened?" Pete asked.
Instead of telling him i just walk away.
"Hey Urie you tell me right now!" Pete said almost as mad as me.
"I don't want to talk about it Pete" I told him.
"Does it have something to do with Ryan?" Pete asked.
"How the hell... what the fuck do you know?" i asked him.
"Well arn't you two dating?" Pete said confused.
"Not so loud, idiot" I scolded him.
"Okay then lets go back to my place and talk then" Pete said pulling me toward the exit.

I got into Petes new car. Only a little reluncted. He got into the drivers sit and we started to drive away. I turn my head for a split second and there stood Ryan. He looked like he was about to cry. Then again i wasn't to sure it was Ryan. So we sped on without stopping 'til we reached Pete mega-house.

(back to reality)

I have been in the shower for over three hour!!! The guys are going to kill me. So i put a towel over myself and left to go to my room. I opened the door and there stood Ryan. The second he saw me he turned to leave...
Sign up to rate and review this story