Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Brendon is thanking you for the memories

What have you gotten us into Urie?

by gemo 3 reviews

is ryan gonna push brendon away. who will he turn to? How will he deal with this new pressure?

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-04-11 - Updated: 2007-04-12 - 438 words

0Unrated
And Ryan turned to leave...

"Wait, Ryan come back!" I yelled
Ryan however, just picked up the pase.
"Ryan!!" I yelled louder.
Ryan has by now run into the hotel's staircase. I knew where he was headed. Hopefully. And i had a key to it.
"Ryan?" I asked as i knocked on the door of his hotel suite.
"Go away Brendon i don't want to talk to you right now!" Ryan yelled. It was the first thing he had said to me in over a weeks. He can be quite quiet if he wants to be. He hasn't spoken to anyone. Not even interviewers!

"Ryan its been a week, your going to have to talk to me sometime arn't you" I questioned him outside his door.

"No" he said in his winey baby voice.

Instead of pressing the issue(Ryan can be stubborn) i went to eat lunch. Full course meal!!

"So have you been able to get him talk?" Jon asked me as i sat down at the table him and Spencer were eating lunch.

"Kinda, he told me he didn't want to talk to me and to leave him alone" I said wearily. The guys and I have been walking on eggshells around RyRo for the last week. When Pete came to talk to him, lets just say high school fights would look small compared to what they did to each other. Pete was main victim. Atleast he understood.

"Well thats an improvement!", Spencer said optimistically,"I still wonder why he started acting like this? What do u think Brendon? Brendon? URIE!!!"

Spencer yelled at me. I had lost it for a moment.

"Sorry... what?"

"He asked if you figured out why he took out Pete and has been all quiet? I mean your the one dating him arn't you, Urie?" Jon said filling in.

"Yes but again not so loud. Reports could be anywhere. There like spys. There everywhere" I said avoiding the question and they knew it.

"Urie... WHAT DO U KNOW?"Spencer said dropping his fork and knive.

"It's my fault. There you happy. I told you!!" I finally confessed.

"What did you do?" Jon asked shocked.
"Yeah what you do, hook up with some one night chick?" Spencer joked.

"No more like a one night Pete Wentz" I confessed again.

"PETE" Jon and Spence said in unison. Shocked.

"yeah Pete!" I agreed.

"What about Patrick?" Jon asked. Then it hit me. There was a secret wedding between Patrick Stump and Pete Wentz in a few weeks.

"What shit have you gotten us into Urie" Jon said angerily...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you for the comments
Sign up to rate and review this story