Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Brendon is thanking you for the memories

Life's a bitch...slap it

by gemo 2 reviews

can patrick save ryan?

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-04-18 - Updated: 2007-04-18 - 667 words

1Funny
Well i was in for it...
Some how Patrick found out about Pete and I. Now... Now Ryan won't even look at me!!!
I mean it was just one night!!!
We didn't even do anything we just kinda fell asleep.
Jon, Spencer, Andy, and Joe are mad at me too.
Does nobody care about my feelings...
Well the press has found out about our little feud. Luckily they still don't know why.(Which all plan to keep that way).

"Brendon, there is some one to see you" I heard Jon say angerily!
"Who is it?" I questioned him. I really did just want to be left aalone.
"Brendon, just come out you faggot" Spencer yelled!
Okay that one got to me. Spencer would never call me that.
So i kinda ran and angerily opened the door. There stood Spencer aand Jon.
"What the hell was that for Spence?" I asked.
"Because you made me mad!" Spencer yelled.
"Okay if we can all stay calm Brendon, Patrick is here too see. And Brendon don't worry! We'll all be at you funeral."Jon told me.
This actully kind of freaked me out!
"Okay send him up. Just tell him to walk in. He doesn't need to knock, okay." I explained to the guy.
Then nodded there heads and left.
I went back to my room and lied down on my bed for a few minutes waiting for the blood bath to start.
In no time at all, Patrick walked in the room.
"Brendon"He started.
"Look Patrick I'm sorry. Pete and i didn't do anything that night. I'm just really sorry. I should never have gone with him. Ryan and i were just having a small fight of our own. We were just talking and we fell asleep. But nothing happened at all." I spilled my heart out and started crying.
Patrick came over and let me cry on his sholder.
"Hey its going to be alright you know" He told.
"How is it going to be alright" i yelled while still crying.
"I decided I still want to get married. You know after the party there still had to be someone doing something that would get me mad. Should have figured it would be Pete. He's like the after life of any party." Patrick told me.
"Are you serious?" I questioned him.
"Yeah I am" Patrick said.
"YES!!!" I exclaimed. I started jumping on my bed. It lost my interest in a few seconds.
"So i have question for you"Patrick asked.
"Yeah?"
"Will you be my best man? I know it last minute but..."Pat asked me.
"Of course silly. You didn't even have to ask. Well you did so i would know but Of course!!" I yelled a little more.
"Cool Cool. So what is happening between you and Ryan exactly." Patrick questioned me.
"He still isn't talking to me. And your band and my band is mad at me. Can you guys tell them you made up. It was just a big misunderstading?" I asked him.
"I think that can be arranged. Want to speak to Ryan for you?" Patrick asked.
"Yeah Pat that would be nice" I told him. Happy.
"Okay" he said before his grand exit(he fell over twice on the way out).

Truthfully i didn't think Pyan would listen to Patrick. So half and hour when i heard a knock on the door, I kinda fell off the bed.
"come in" I said.
Ryan opened the door.
"Ryan..."Was all i could say before ran up to me and pulled me into the best kiss i had in over 3 weeks. WE fell onto the bed. Still making out.
Fifteen minutes later...
We broke apart after what seemed like a lifetime. The best lifetime in my opion.
"Ryan i'm so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you!" i said.
"I know. Patrick told me everything. And besides I was get tired at being mad at you." He explained.
"I missed you Ryan..."
Sign up to rate and review this story