Categories > Anime/Manga > Hellsing > Seras goes into heat!

Second attempt!

by kristinia 0 reviews

Seras has finally fully recooperated and is now walking around. A second vampire comes and tries to make her his mate. Alucard isn't there to save her either.

Category: Hellsing - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Seras - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-04-11 - Updated: 2007-04-12 - 808 words

0Unrated
Seras's eyes fluttered open and she groaned as she slowly sat up. She looked around only to see no one there. She noticed the two blood packets in a bucket on top of the ice and smiled slightly. She knew her master had to deal with that. It must be a sign of some sort. She slowly got out of her coffin and walked over to the table. She blinked when she noticed the letter written in blood for her. She picked it up and opened the folded piece of paper slowly.


Police Girl,

By now you must have figured out that it was me who got you the second packet of blood. Drink both, Police Girl, you need your strength back up. If you don't then i'll just have to punish you. I'll be gone on a mission and should return a few hours after you wake up.

Alucard


Seras sighed and said," I never get out of these things ever. Oh well.... it can't be that bad. Can it?" She gulped as she put the letter down on her table before turning to the blood packets. She picked one up and could smell the fagrance of the blood which caused her fangs to grow. She sunk her fangs into the blood packet and started draining the packet of it's blood. She could feel the warm coppery taste go down her throat and she mewed in pleasure.

She growled when the bag went empty before moving onto the next one and she sucked that one dry as well. She sighed as she placed the empty bag down on the table with disappointment before leaving her room. She walked outside of Hellsing, surprisingly, without being seen of caught by Walter. She walked to the gun course before looking at the old spot where she had almost been made some vampire's mate. She shuddered at the thought before moving towards the few handle of soldiers that were practicing their aim.

She held out her hand to one of the soldiers and he handed the gun over without second thought and she suddenly shot out towards the trees. Her eyes were glowing red as she watched the area for any sudden of movements. Suddenly she jerked froward and she heard the soldire's surprised exclamations. "Move and i'll kill this pretty little vampire." The vampire on top of her stated and the soldiers terrified and worried did as he was told.

Seras cursed her luck as she tried to wiggle out from underneathe the vampire with no luck as he pushed down before disappearing with her.

////

Seras's eyes fluttered open and she looked around startled to see that she was chained to a bed. "What the..? Where am I?" Seras asked herself and she received a silky reply," You are at my home. Don't worry we won't be interrupted at all. It's just me and you." Seras gulped and struggled even more to no luck at all. "Let me go you creep! I won't mate with someone like you who would have to kidnap and chain a femal vampire to get a mate! You are a sorry excuse for a vampire!" Seras yelled only to be slapped and her eyes widened in shock.

"You are the sorry excuse of a vampire. You couldn't even get me off of you and defend yourself." The vampire male sneered at her eyes flashing with anger and he stormed out but said over his shoulder," We will mate and you'll deal with it and love it." Blood tears fell down Seras's cheeks as she bent her head forward and whispered into thin air," Master.. come help me, please. What do I do...? He's a lot stronger than the other vampire and it was master who killed him. Master.."

//

"Naive girl, he won't be coming for you, because he doesn't care for you at all. You must learn to accept this, that he doesn't care for you at all." The vampire said suddenly kneeling beside her and Seras tried to move away but it didn't work as she said weakly," Stay away from me." "You'll grow to forget about him. I'll heal the wound in your heart because even you know that he doesn't care for you." The vampire said softly and gently only for Seras to ignore him.

The vampire gritted his teeth but didn't say anything as he once again left but he didn't see the doubt that shined in her eyes. The seed of doubt was planted in her heart and mind causing more tears to fall down her cheeks. "No you are wrong, master, he will come for me. He wouldn't leave me in someone like this vampire's hold..... He will come, won't he?" Seras asked no one and choked on a sob as the tears left red streaks on her cheeks.
Sign up to rate and review this story