Categories > Anime/Manga > Fruits Basket > Forrgoten Tears

A Diamond tear

by Silverwingsofthefire 0 reviews

The Sohmas aren't ready for yet another secret the Karenas posseses, and it's a good thing she has it! (((I'm gonna fix the grammer mistakes later, i promise.)))

Category: Fruits Basket - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Hatori, Hatsuharu, Kyo, Mine, Shigure, Yuki - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2007-04-12 - Updated: 2007-04-12 - 492 words

0Unrated
Disclaimer: blah-da blah-da blah
Forgive me for Yuki's harshness, thanks for the reveiws.



Myoki's Point of view
I didn't answer Tohru; Uo has to know about this. Nokituo has to know, Tohru... here...?
It can't be real. I'm dragging LeAnn's favorite character to Pizza Hut. No way!
But, one other thing, where is Karenas!
HOOONNNKKK!
"Shut up buddy," I yelled to an oncoming car, Tohru waved and smiled to the obviously swearing man. Pizza Hut straight ahead. Uo was walking in.
"Uo!" I yelled she looked and stopped in front of the door. As we got closer, her eyes got wider. Tohru was panting when we finally stopped in front of her.
"Is that..."
"Yep."
"Hi, I'm Tohru Honda."
Karenas' POV
I was stunned by the words Yuki said to me. Kyo picked himself up and stopped charging me. He followed Yuki out the door. To all my knowledge, Yuki was incapable of hating someone. Hatori looked at me, expecting some pert remark, but I just sat there. It's funny how people expect things like that from me after they first meet me. I looked at the ground, and saw the one crystal tear that had fallen from the prince's soft face.
"You still haven't answered my question," Shigure of course.
"Shut up dog." Haru said. Shigure opened his mouth then closed it, I'm guessing he got a murderous glare from Hatsu- Haru.
"I'll be leaving." I said and walked out the door, but not before a hot tear rolled down my cheek.
Haru's POV
A diamond tear rolled down the soft face of the girl as she walked out of the door.
"Hatori, what's her name?"
"Does it matter?"
"What?"
"Haru, she thinks she could replace Tohru, when Miss. Honda has done too much. She comes here; Tohru disappears into thin air, with her appearing. Isn't that a bit odd?"
"So you think this is her fault?"
"It seems it is, logically."
"What is her name?"
"Karenas."
"Fine." I was this close to getting out of control, Black was and inch away."
I ran out, it was raining. Oh joy. I saw the brunette girl down the sidewalk.
"Karenas." She turned. Her face was red and soaked. I ran. Geez, she's running too. I quickly caught up to her.
"Yes, Hatsu-Haru?" her head was down and dripping.
"What did Yuki say to you?"
Silence.
"What did the stupid rat do to make a beautiful girl like you cry?"
More tears mixed with the rain when she said in barely a whisper," I hate you for what you took from me, and I will kill you if she never comes back, me and the cat. We will hunt you down, kill you, and find the one my heart desires."
Yuki said that? I can't believe it. He is so overcome by anger, that he threatened an innocent girl.
"I'll protect you." I said without a thought. She fell into me and sobbed.
Sign up to rate and review this story