Categories > Anime/Manga > Fruits Basket > Forrgoten Tears

In my rain.

by Silverwingsofthefire 0 reviews

Karenas is starting to remember something that she swor that'd she'd forget, and no one knows who she is talking about! Haru makes a promise that would change the Sohmas forever. For better or ...

Category: Fruits Basket - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Hatori, Hatsuharu, Kyo, Mine, Shigure, Yuki - Published: 2007-04-12 - Updated: 2007-04-12 - 423 words

0Unrated
Haru's POV
Karenas is fast. So what, I'll find her eventually. That's all that's on my mind. I heard crying. I've never heard that voice cry before. Well I have but it was really muffled.
"I see you" I said, Karenas' shoes hanging from a near by tree.
I pulled it. How could I resist? But now I wish I hadn't. Her face was red and tear stained. She quickly wiped it off but smeared dirt all over her face.
"Hey Haru."
"You okay?"
"No."
"What-"
"You pulled me down from a tree."
"Oh, sorry."
"Let's go get food." She started to walk away. I grabbed her arm and stopped her from walking off again.
"Hey, sorry for blowing up like that."
"It was Black, I know that." Wow she knows a lot.
"Lets go."
"K."
"And Haru...call me Ren."
"K."
"Let-"
"Ren, what the Fudge is wrong?"
"What?"
"Ren, listen to me. You can talk to me. I'm probably going to get pummeled later if you hold it in."
She started to cry, I hadn't wanted that. I hate it when girls cry.
Ren's POV
He is sooooo sweet. But I can't tell him my secret. I haven't even told Myoki. She' my best friend, my sister. Tears are running down my face.
"Haru, I...I can't."
"Yes you can."
"I can't let anyone else stand in my rain."
"What?"
"No one will hear my thunder..."
"Ren-"
"They won't see my lightning flash...Haru, no one will feel my storm, and they won't see my pain."
Haru's POV again
"Ren," I think I got it now, "I'll shield you from your lightning..."
"But-"
"I'll be your umbrella..."
"Haru-"
"I won't let you hear your own thunder."
"I-"
"I'll stand in your rain."
"And I'll stand in yours."
Tears were streaming down her face. Who knew I could be so poetic? Who knew? Huh?! WHO KNEW?!?!?!?!
Ren's tears mixed with the dirt, it looked like mascara running down her face.
"Haru, thank you."
"No prob."
WHO KNEW?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
"Haru." Hatori is calling me.
"Comin'"
"I'll go and get a CD player and a CD"
"See ya."
"Haru..."
"Huh?"
"I need cash."
"OH, sure" I handed her the money.
"Thanks." She walked off towards the mall. I scratched my head. Girls.
They are the mystery of the universe. I don't think girls understand girls. Geez. Guys are point blank. They... we slap someone on the back, or we punch them in the gut. No mystery there!
"HARU!!!"
"I'M COMING!"
I walked through the doorway.
Sign up to rate and review this story