Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Lock Up My Heart, Throw Away The Key......

Today I Yelled My Issues Out My Car Window. Note To Self: Not Such A Good Idea

by FreakOfNature 0 reviews

somebodys in trouble....

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-04-12 - Updated: 2007-04-12 - 911 words - Complete

0Unrated
It was two o' clock by the time the movie ended.Pete and Andy sat for a moment and watched the credits at the end of the movie.

Andy sighed. "What do you wanna do?"

"Um, I don't know. Wanna play a board game?" Pete insisted

"Sure." Andy got up off the couch and went into the spare bed room. He came back with the game Battle Ship.

"Yay!" Pete cheered. They both set up the game and placed their ships on their seperate boards.

"Ok. I'll go first. A1." Andy said.

"Nope. You missed." Pete said. Andy placed a white peg on his board.

"I got one. B5." Pete guessed.

"Hit." Andy said plainly. Pete placed a red peg on his board.

"Ok. How about, D6." Andy guessed.

"Nope." Pete said happily.

Four hours later.

Pete sighed. " J7."

Andy began snoring.

"Andy!!" Pete yelled.

Andy quickly awoke. "What? What's going on?"

"You fell asleep. Were still playing, remember?" Pete reminded him.

"Oh, right. Um, C4." Andy yawned.

"Nope." Pete sighed.

"Ok, ya know what? I'm done. It's been three hours since we started and honestly, this is the worst game of Battle Ship Iv'e ever played."

"True. Very very true. What do you wanna do then?" Andy said, putting the game away.

"I dunno. What time is it?"

"It's six fourty five." Andy looked at his watch.

"I'm sorry, i thought you said six fourty five. What time did you say it was?" Pete asked.

"That's what I said, six fourty five." Andy said plainly.

"Holy flying monkeys of nevada!! I have to pick Kate up at seven!!" Pete hopped out of his seat and grabbed his jacket.

"I'll be back later!" Pete ran out the door.

"What a freak." Andy said as he turned on the TV and started watching Jerry Springer.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pete jumped into his car and sped down the highway, swirving between cars and trucks and passing through street lights. He checked the clock which read, 6:43.

"C'mon people lets go, i have a date to get to!" He yelled out his window to the other cars blocking his way.
He honked his horn repeatedly.

"AHHHHHH!" He screamed out the window.

"Can't you people understand! I have a date with a really really hot girl!!"

The car on his right rolled down its window. "Shut up buddy! No one cares your going on a date!!" The man yelled.

"Your just jelous that you don't have a hot date!" Pete yelled back. The man opened his door and stepped out of the car.
Pete immediately wished he hadn't said anything after realizing how large this man was.

"Get out of your car, let's settle this outside." The man roared. He grabbed Pete by his shirt and pulled him out of the car. Pete stood up and looked up at the man. He was at least five times bigger than Pete, and didn't look to happy.

"Uh, i'm sorry for the yelling. I didn't mean what i said before. Your a very nice looking man and i'm sure any ladie would wanna g out with you. In fact if i wern't straight i say we could go out sometime.I'm gonna go-" Before he could finish his apologie, the man punched him in the face, got back in his car and drove away.

"Holy shit, that hurt." Pete said as he got back into his car.

"If I wern't straight i'd go out with you sometime? What kind of compliment is that?!" He complained to himself

He took a breif look in the mirror and realize the man had given him a black eye.

"Great! Just great!" He drove down the road the rest of the way, shaking his head. When he arrived at the address he was given, he stepped out of the car and observed the house. It was a small white house, with black shutters.

He walked up the stairs and knocked on the door. He could hear footsteps coming closer. Then, there she was, in a black silky dress, and black high heels. She was just as beautiful as the night he saw her, if not even more so.

"Hey." He mumbled and waved his hand.

"Hello Pete I....What happend to your face?!" She asked, leaning in to take a closer look.

"Oh yeah, i was driving and got this guy angry or whatever. It's no big deal. You ready to go?" He asked, making it obvious he wanted to change the topic of the conversation.

"Yes. But, do you want some ice or something?"

"Yeah actually. That might be a good idea." He followed her inside to her kitchen.

"Excuse the mess." She said.

"I haven't had time to clean lately."

"No problem. This is clean compaired to wear i live. I share a house with three other dudes. You can only imagine how messy that can be." He joked.

She laughed and placed the ice pack gently on his face.

"Feel better?"

"Alot. Thanks." He smiled.

The both said nothing for awhile. But, it wasn't an aquward silence. It was just them enjoying eachothers company.
She lowered the ice pack from his face and slowly leaned in, giving him a kiss. Pete starred in disbelief.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that. I was just-" Pete interupted her by kissing her back.

When they broke apart, Pete smiled and grabbed her hand.

"Ready to go?" She nodded and followed him out the door.
Sign up to rate and review this story