Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Lock Up My Heart, Throw Away The Key......

And You All Thought Romance Died

by FreakOfNature 3 reviews

Petey's lil date

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-04-12 - Updated: 2007-04-12 - 742 words - Complete

0Unrated
While driving to the restraunt, Pete was imagining what had happend back at the house. Maybe the date wasn't gonig to go as bad as he thought.
When they pulled up to the restraunt, it was filled with people. Pete got out of his car and opened the door for his date. She exited the car and grabbed his hand. They walked in to the restraunt and waited for a few minutes to get a table.

"Hello and welcome. Please follow me." The waitress showed them the way to their table.
It was in the back of the restraunt in the corner in the room. It had a very romantic setting, with lit candles everywhere, and a bouquet of roses on the table.

"There you go. I'll be back in a few moments to take your order." The waitress left.

Pete took a look around. "Wow, this is really nice."

"Yeah. It's the nicest restraunt I've been to." Kate agreed.

Pete made himself comfortable and said "I really like your dress."

Kate smiled. "Thanks. I just bought it today."

Pete smiled back. "So, let's talk about you. Where you from?"

"San Diego California. Me and my mom moved here when i was ten." She answered.

Pete nodded. "Wow, thanks a long way to move. What was the reason?"

Kate shook her head. "My mom was always a person who was like 'hey, i hate where i live. lets move'. If you know what i mean."

Pete laughed. "Oh, i get it. So, what do you do? For a job i mean."

"I'm actually a veternarian." She said.

Pete nodded.

"I've always been interested in helping animals.However weird that may sound." She sighed.

"No, not at all. I think that's cool. Animals kick ass." Pete exclaimed.

Kate laughed. The waitress soon came back with a little notebook and a pencil.

"What can i get you two?" She asked.

"Oh yikes. I totally forgot." Pete opened his menu and picked something random.

"Uh, i'll have chicken platter, please."

The waitress nodded. " And you miss?"

"I'll have the garden salad with a side of garlic bread, please." She handed her the menu's.

"Ok. That will be right out." The waitress walked away.

Kate turned back to face Pete. "So, now that you know a little about me, what about you? Where are you from?"

"Chicago. I've always lived here." Pete said.

"That's cool. I guess i dont have to as you what your job is." She laughed.

Pete smiled. "Nope. Guess not."

"So, how did you decide you wanted to be in a band? I mean, what started it?"

"Well, I've kind of always been into music. I was in this other band before Fall Out Boy, but it didn't turn out so good. It was sort of a heavy metal kind of band. Me and my friend Joe decided to start a band that was a bit lighter on the screaming and more with the instrumentals. Luckily, we were able to find Andy and Patrick." He explained

"I see. So, i have one more question for you." She said.

"Yes?" Pete replied.

"What was up with last night. I mean, why did you want my number and everything?"

Pete paused. "Well, when i was on stage setting up equipment, i saw you in the crowd and i thought, Hey, she's hot, maybe i'll go talk to her. But then when i actually went to talk to you, all i could do was say hi because i was so nervous. I don't know,"

"Ha ha, oh yeah, I remember. That was funny." She teased.

"Shut up." He laughed.

"It's normal for me to be nervous whenever i'm talking to a hot girl."

"So you think i'm hot do you?" She asked.

"What kind of a question is that? Who wouldn't!?" He yelled.

"Aw, your such a romantic." She giggled.

"Aren't I?"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Their dinner arrived twenty minutes later. They both ate and enjoyed their meals and headed home.
First, Pete dropped her off at her house. He drove extra slow so his date wouldn't end so early.

"Well, here we are." He said to her as they walked up the steps.

"Thank you so much. I had an amazing time with you." She replied.

They both leaned in and shared the last kiss of the night.

"Goodnight." She whispered.

"Goodnight."

Goodbye lonliness, hello hot girlfriend.



Thankyou everyone for your reviews. Reviews make me update faster!
Sign up to rate and review this story