Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Crazy Things We Said In Highschool

'Rachie' And The Guys

by WynonaKing90 5 reviews

oohhh...gerard's new girlfriend and a 'date'(not really) to the prom. remember kids, no tuxs or dresses!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-04-12 - Updated: 2007-04-12 - 1356 words

0Unrated
She decided to go to school that day, even though she looked like shit from last nights consumption. She figured, what was she gonna do? Mope around the house all day?
When she arived at school, bright pink papers were hung EVERWHERE on the school campus. Some in the students' hands and some lazily dropped on the gorund.
What the hell?
She picked up a crummbled copy that was carelessly thrown by her foot.
Huh/, she said to herself,/senior prom. She smirked and threw it back where she found it, then walked off to her locker.
XXX
'No date, huh?' Bob asked as she loaded all her books into the locker.
'How'd ya guess, genius?' she asked sarcastically.
'I'm really sorry about you and Frank,'
'Don't be. We had to end it someday,'
'You still going?' he asked as she shut her locker.
Scar started laughing.
'Yeah, i might crash it,' she replied with a smirk.
'Count me in. No date either,' he admitted. He then chuckled and walked with her to her next class.
'Ya wanna go together?' he finally asked, as they arrived to her science class.
'Bob...i don't think so. You are a cutie...'she said, playfully squeezing his cheeks, '...but i need a break from guys,'
'I figured. I mean, i wouldn't ask you out on a date right after that fight with you and Frankie. I just thought may-be we can go as friends?'
'I dunno, i always saw the prom as a 'cliche romance' kind of set. Not a 'we're just friends hanging out' kind of place' she answered.
'Ahhhh...please? Tell ya what. You don't have to wear a dress. I won't buy a tux. No limo. Lets just go to the damn thing. I mean, who wants to go alone?'
'Why do we HAVE to go?' she asked, the bell then rang sharply, pounding on her hangover.
'Cause it is highschool! isn't that what highschool is famous for? the senior prom? What are you gonna tell your kids-'
'I get it! i get it! Seriously, though. Why do you want to go so badly?' scar questioned, skeptical.
'I already bought tickets-'
'AH HA! i knew there was a real reason. You just don't want to waste your money!' Scar giggled. Typical, Bob. Penny pincher.
'The tickets are so fucking over priced! No refunds either...it totally took up my car fund. To make it worse, my date BAILED on me,'
'Awww....poor bobby. In that case, count me in,'
'Scarlette! Do you wish to delay the class any longer?' Ms. Marsha snapped, peaking her head into the hall from the lab room.
'Oh! Sorry,' she didn't realize the halls had empted so fast.
'Gotta go or i'll be even more late,' Scar said to bob, quickly walking into the science room.
'Kay! Remember, no tux. No dress,' he called after her.
'Got it! Go, or you'll be late!' she urged.
'Study period,' he answered with a smile.
'This early?!!'
'Scarlette! Sit down and get started on your drill,' the teacher barked.
'Yes Ms. Marsha,'
She then gave an apologetic look to Bob and went to sit down next to her lab partner.
Although, to her shock, there was a different girl that seemed to have taken Phobe (her lab partner's) place. She was obviously new. Scar had never seen this girl before.
'Who are you?' she asked, copying down the drill quesiton.
What causes gravity??
What the hell? Didn't they learn this in 8th grade?
'Oh hi. Sorry,' she said, cheerfully. Totally not what Scar expected. With the dark eyeliner, a Misfits shirt, a studded belt, and obviously fake black hair, she expected her to be more...uh...emo?
'Im Rachel,' she finally said as she held out her hand. Scarlette just starred at it.
'Oh god. How lame of me. Who holds out there hand anymore? God, just really nervous, new school and all,'
Well...she was friendly enough, may-be a bit wordy, but could this be the same Rachel...? Nah, scar concluded. She pictured THAT rachel as more of a mega bitch. Her new lab partner seemed WAY too friendly to be HER. Besides, there were many Rachels in the world.
'I'm Scarlette,' she finally replied, her face blank. Rachel's eyebrows rose.
'Scarlette...King??' she asked, her friendly face, kinda sorta dropping.
'Yeah...' Scar answered, all of a sudden worrid.
'I think i have heard ALOT about you...'
Oh god. It must have been her.
XXX
When Scar arrived to the usual lunch table. All the guys (frank, mikey, ray, bob, and gerard) all seemed to be fascianted by the story 'Rachel' was telling. God, she hated her guts. What a fake bitch. All through science, she kept on giving Scar fake smiles...no PATRONIZING smiles. It got on her fucking nerves. Coke sniffing whore, she thought.
She coughed to get their attention.
'Helllooo?' Scar said, interupting Rachel's story.
'Oh hey,' Mikey said passively...putting all his attention back on Rachel... again. 'You were saying?'
'Anyways, i was like, who dosen't want to get killed in a horror movie--?' Rachel continued.
'Finally someone who gets what i mean!!!' Frank exclaimed.
'Hello...? No room at the table for me to sit. Can ya all make some room?' Scar asked, interupting yet again. They all looked exasperated as they all scooted over, eager to hear the rest of 'Rachel's' story. Unfortunatly, they couldn't make room unless one person fell off the bench.
'Um...i could move...' Rachel began.
'No no! It's okay!! Tell the rest of the story!' Ray urged.
Manipulating bitch. She knew she had them all in the palm of her hand.
'After Rachie is done with her story, we are gonna take off. There should be enought room then,' Gerard said, coldy starring at Scar.
'Oh okay...'Scar mummbled. Standing, waiting for 'Rachie' to finish her god damn story.
'So, i just sighned a couple papers...and BAM! I got a small scene where the guy violently stabs me in the heart like, 500 times!' Rachel exclaimed, full of that fake ass friendlyness.
'We have to rent it!' Frank replied. Wow...she already got Frankie's admiration. He always wanted to die in a horror movie. Scar wished she would die in real life as she rapped her arms around Gerard.
'Okay, we gotta go,' Gerard said to the guys as him and Rachel stood up from the table.
'See ya'all later. Tonight, may-be? We will rent the movie,' Rachel said with a giggle.
'Okay...why not at our house? We just got a new t.v and all...' Mikey offered.
'Cool...meet you all around six?' Rachel asked. Scar saw her secretly squeeze Gerard's ass....scar rolled her eyes.
'Yeah, sounds good,' Ray added.
'Cool, bye!' she waved good-bye to all of them as they all admirringly watched her go. Couldn't anyone else see through her fake act???
Scar then walked back up to the table and sat.
'Hey,' she said. They didn't hear her, though. They were too busy highlighing events in 'Rachie's' story.
It made her feel so left out. Did that movie invitation include her? Probably not, she wasn't even sure Rachel knew scar was standing right behind them. It made her feel weird, thinking the guys were gonna do something without her. It had always been 'Scar and the Guys'.
Now it felt more like 'Rachie and the Guys'. Not only that, but, if Gerard was just her old back up guy, why did she feel the sting every time he leaned down to kiss her? Was it more than rejection? Where they even still friends???? So many questions she was dying to figure out.

A/N-
oooohhhhh....competition, eh? Sorry for all the unsolved questions. i kinda feel overwhelmed with all the events in the story so i tend to stop my chapters a bit short now. Thank you to all who have beein reviewing/rating. your input really helps and encourages me!!! even when i dont feel like writting...i write anyways cause of u all ^^. please keep giving input. love ya. hate ya. Nah, just love ya ;).
Sign up to rate and review this story