Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > The Dark Side of the Moon

Chapter 1...

by Confusedchick 0 reviews

The new demon slayer is taking over, but for what? Revenge short and simple. Rin kills to get to Naruku as soon as possible. With a little help she'll learn to deal with her new life and new possib...

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Drama, Romance - Characters: Inuyasha, Kagome, Kikyo, Miroku, Naraku, Rin, Sango, Sesshoumaru, Other - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-04-05 - Updated: 2007-04-06 - 1015 words

0Unrated
The Dark Side of the Moon

Chapter 1

The darkness crept upon the old cave, small water droplets could be heard from a distance. There sat a young lady in her early thirties. She looked worn and torn. Like she had cried everyday of her life, but she hid it with a strong and powerful look. She kept her eyes on something across from her on the cave wall. She had long black hair that reached the end of her bossom. She had stone cold blue eyes with small wrinkles and bags under her eyes. Her skin was as soft as a baby's bottom. A tear streaked down her face slowly. She heard a footstep coming from afar. She quickly wiped the tear away and wrapped her hair in a tight, yet messy bun. A small green creature entered the cave where she now stood.

"The time has come." The creature stated.

"Yes, it has. Have you informed the creature of my arrival?" She questioned coldly with no emtion in her voice.

"Yes, Mi Queen." The green thing answered. She gave him a look of curosity.

"Why...wh.." She cleared her throat and tried again.

"Why do you call me that?"

"I am deeply sorry." It said.

"Just lead the way." She said and with that the creature was starlted by her demanding voice, so it lead the way. They reached a small forest with a large clearing.

"This is where he shall meet you. Sorry for any trouble I've caused." The creature said stuttering then ran as fast as it could to safety. She heard large footsteps coming her way. She wielded her weapon and stood in fighting stance.

"May you be with me, my husband." She felt a small tingle enter her body, then everything rushed in at once. She titled her head back and closed her eyes. The demon walked up, but not too close, knowing that he would probably slay this puny human. 'She's got nothing aganist me.' She lifted her head back to it's normal position and opened her eyes slowly. Her eyes shown of an amber glow, as she glared at the demon.

"Are you Rin-chan? The greatest demon slayer legend." The demon asked.

"Never changed my name, now did I?" She said and smiled an evil smirk.

"Let's get this over with." The large demon said. He swung his large fist at her and she easily dodged it. 'This is going to be harder than I thought.' The demon thought and made another and another try at her. Still not setting a hair out of place. Then quickly she swung her sword and sliced his arm off. She smirked then continued to give him a cold look. 'Those eyes kill me!' He thought again and moved in for another try and failed. She grabbed his finger, large enough for her whole body, and started to climb up his hand. He tried shaking her off but she just kept climbing. She reached his head and lost balance and dropped to the neck. Holding on for dear life as he shook her fircely. She grabbed her sword and stabbed him in the chest missing his heart, because of the shaking.

"Shit." She mumbled. He finally shook her hard enough she went flying into a bush. She got up and dusted off and felt the blood escape her lip. Her face grew angier and paler. This time when she opened her mouth fangs of a demon were there. She ran towards him and scratched him in the side, but he once again picked her up by the legs and threw her down. Now she was on her back, trying to get up. She propped up on her elbows, feeling her hair that tickled her elbow. Her rubberband had been popped and her hair was free. He came closer and closer to her, she just watched him, knowing his next move. Just as he was about to make it, Rin ran to her sword and stabbed him in the heart. Then she heard a familair shout.

"PURIFY!" Then there was a arrow that flew past her head and straight into the demon killing the demon instantly.

"I could have handled it." Rin growled as the tingle left her body. Her eyes suddenly blue again after blinking.

"Yeah well it was taking long enough." Kagome said as she walked with Rin.

"I was pacing myself." Rin whispered.

"Yeah whatever." Kagome said and laughed.

"Suki misses you very much. When are you going to come see her?" Kagome asked.

"I dont know. I'm just not healed yet. It's taking me a while." Rin said quietly.

"You know it's hard living without a father. Specially dealing with death, but she's losing her mother now. She has no else. Rin you can't keep living like this. Please come see your daughter. She needs you." Kagome said and walked off towards her village, her life. ' Easy for you to say you still have your love and children. What do I have, but a sad daughter.' Rin thought as walked back to the cave.

"I'm back." She said under her breath. Then she blew a kiss at a picture on the wall.

"Hi, my love. I'm glad your here. I fought another demon today. With you right by my side." Then a tear stained her skin.

"I miss you so right now. We will meet again in Heaven, Sesshoumaru." The picture showed Sesshoumaru giving off a handsome smirk with long silver hair. He had elf ears and markings on his face. Those are what made him beautiful.

Hey hey! It's me again. I decided to make another story. I'm actually quite proud of this story, it's my best long term story ever :) (even though it's my second one) I finally finished it on paper..but typing is another story.. It took me a good month to do this story so please..love it! Oh and please please please review. I do accept flames or watever. They rock to me... Anywayz..
DUCES!
U rock cuz I rock, Krazy in Luv
Sign up to rate and review this story