Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > The Dark Side of the Moon

Chapter 2

by Confusedchick 0 reviews

Memories flood Rin's mind as she sleeps and she once again loses control of her body and goes to let out her anger. Will she make it in the process?

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure - Characters: Rin, Other - Published: 2007-04-12 - Updated: 2007-04-12 - 1000 words

0Unrated
Chapter 2

Tears stained her cheek once again. 'I will not cry again!' She scearmed in her head. She quickly wiped away her tears. 'Oh how I miss you, Sesshoumaru.' "It is my time to rest another restless night without you." She said and slowly peeled off her clothes while letting tears stream down her beautiful face. She got under his furr robe and layed there and drifted off into a uneasy sleep.

Dream
"Oh, I love you, Sesshoumaru!" Rin said wrapped in his arms. She smiled so brightly, as he had his small smirk. She was wearing a pretty pink kimono with a daisy in her hair. She was 21 at this time and was happier than ever.

"I love you too, my love." He kissed her gently and swung her around. She giggled and smiled.

"You do not have much time with me, you have a meeting correct?" Rin asked running her hands through his silver locks. He growled under his breath.

"Yes, but I would rather be with you." He said. He gently cupped her cheek and kissed her cheek. She smiled and blushed.

"Oh Sesshoumaru..."He kissed her gently with all the passion in the world.They had to often meet in the forest out of eyeshot. If they were ever caught they would raise hell through the castle. They had been sneaking around for about a year. They talked most of the short time they had that day. She told him of the strange man that flirted with her. He was furious.

"These are the time when I wish I could take you as my wife." He growled. She smiled and giggled.

"You know it's aganist the rules, but you know I am for no one but you." She said. They both laid in the grass on a blanket. They had a beautiful picnic. He kissed her again, then moved to her neck.

"They are trying to get me to marry Kagura..." Sesshoumaru whispered. Rin stiffened then gently pushed him off of her.

"Your ok with this?" She said almost crying.

"I have no choice, but to, or death will come upon me.."

End of Dream

She shot up from her sleep panting and sweating. She was crying now.

"Oh Sesshoumaru..." She whispered to herself. Anger filled her up quickly. She got up and pulled on her fighting outfit. It was a purple and black full body suit. It fit her curves perfectly. She had double D breast and a round bottom. She let her hair down and let her bangs hide her eyes. She grabbed the shealth with her sword and put it around her waist. She put on her gloves that had been made of purple leather. She put on her boots that had a streak of purple through them, dominatly black. She popped her knuckles and strectched her neck. She slid on her wedding ring and slowly walked out of the cave. It was raining and very dark.

"Strength comes with the size of the heart. For I am..." She growled and tilted her head back and felt the tingle, then blinked and looked up. There were her new amber eyes.

"The Dark Side of the Moon." Her voice was deep, like a man's now. Then she growled softly and started to walk into the forest. The rain became a little harder, nothing to sweat over. She walked for about 30 minutes till she heard a demon roar in the distance. She gave an evil smirk and wielded her weapon and began to run towards the sound. She came upon a giant, about, about 12 feet tall. It was huge, it had huge musceles and 6 arms. Also 6 eyes and all of them green. 'This will do.' Rin thought and stood in fighting stance. The demon swung one of his swords at her, dodged it and tried to slice it in half, but it grabbed her sword and knocked her down. She pulled herself off the ground quickly and got back in fighting stance. The demon threw her sword not far from where they were fighting. It growled and punched her in the face. She wiped the blood off her lip and glared at it. She tried to kick it, but it grabbed her foot and swung her around. It threw her down like she was nothing. She had bruised her side, badly. She slowly got up and pushed her back down. She tried once again and kicked her in the mouth. Her vision was blurred and the extra heavy rain didn't help. She spit out some blood and then the fangs shown.

"You will pay." She whispered as she slid her sword into her shealth. She stood up slowly grabbing it's coming fist and pushing him back. She walked up behind him and pulled his long hair. This made him scearm and growl.

"Your currency..." The demon's eyes grew wide hearing the young human's voice go deep.

"Your life." She said and pulled out her sword. She sliced his head off. She stood there panting heavily. She blinked, her eyes became blue again. She scearmed for the sight infront of her. First she just saw the demon and his head detached, but then she saw Sesshoumaru's head replaced with the demon's. She scearmed and cried. She dropped her sword and fell to her knees. She cried in her hands. She felt weak and she was losing blood quickly.

"Oh Sesshoumaru..." were her last words till darkness fell upon her and she fell on the ground all the way.

Hey hey! This chapter took the shortest to type but the longest to upload cause I've been so lazy.. :( anywayz this story took so long to edit and I think it still needs some editing so we'll see I guess. So I'm going to start working on my next fan fic soon, after I finish typing this fic (which might be a while) so till then...thanks for reading and please review!
u rock cuz i rock
DUCES!
Sign up to rate and review this story