Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > A User's Guide to Pregnancy.

Proper Introductions.

by Meg2005 0 reviews

Cooper and Jon Walker inbark on what could be the biggest challenge of their lives: Pregnancy.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-04-12 - Updated: 2007-04-13 - 508 words - Complete

0Unrated
Don't worry everyone, I'm still writing Brendon dont' panic on me. hehe. Anyway I got this idea tonight and decided to run with it. Feedback is very very necessary if you want me to continue to write a story like this so hit me with those reviews!!

Smiles lead to words, words lead to friendships, friendships lead to relationships, relationships lead to marriages, marriages lead to sex, and sex lead to pregnancies.

In terms of twenty eight year old, Jonathan Jacob Walker and his wife twenty six year old Elizabeth Cooper Walker that wasn't the exact order in which they went about things; for Jon and Coop, it started out as words which lead to smiles which lead to kisses which lead to sex, sex, and more sex which finally lead to a friendship which quickly lead to a steamy romance slowly leading to marriage which lead to more sex which brings us to our current stage in their relationship:

PREGNANCY.

Jon and Cooper met seven years ago as Cooper was shadowing a producer in a Las Vegas recording studio where the band Panic! At the disco had been working on their follow up album to 'A Fever You Can't Sweat Out' When first introduced, Cooper was very turned off by the homeless lumberjack looking bassist, he was arrogant, funny, and super gorgeous; everything Cooper had learned to stay away from, but something about Jon made her head turn, something special, something like nothing she had ever seen before. That could have been the baby face looks, the shaggy hair completed by the facial hair, or the fact that Jon was always sporting the same pair of brown leather size eleven American Eagle flip flops. Though whatever it was, Cooper was soon smitten by the boy.

After the album was finished, Cooper said goodbye to the sexy bassist but not for long, after deciding to stay in Las Vegas to continue to shadow the record studio she was once again introduced to the sexy, newly single Bassist at the night club Hyde. After that it was all tequila shots and moans as Cooper let her guard down allowing Jon Walker to finish completing her life.

The couple's relationship blossomed over a period of three years before Jon popped the question becoming the second in his band, after Spencer, to tie the knot. After a long engagement of thirteen months, Cooper and Jon finally got married on a beach in southern California surrounded by close friends and family; they spent their honeymoon in Paris...wait scratch that, they spent their honeymoon in a bed in a hotel room in Paris. Bottom line though, the couples was in love and had enjoyed thoroughly the past three and a half years of marriage. They lived in a large five bedroom house on the outskirts of North Bridge, a suburb of Chicago.

Now that they were settled into their marriage and life as a whole it was now time to start planning for their next stage in life and in their marriage.
Sign up to rate and review this story