Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Love Will Tear Us Apart

Chapter 10

by leitchy 1 review

so the party begins

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-04-13 - Updated: 2007-04-13 - 1562 words

1Funny
"Amy ... your neighbor is weird! She came out and started talking to me about her grass." Emily said as she walked in the door. "Cool! Your neighbor has grass? I'm so over there!" Joe said, jumping to his feet. "Umm. Joe? That's grass as in lawn grass." I told him. "I knew that." He replied, sitting back down.

"So, I think we should play a game of 'truth or dare' to loosen up a bit." Joe said. Everyone groaned. "Joe, that game sucks!" I said, Pete and Emily nodding in agreement. "We can make it fun. If you desperately don't want to do a dare ... you have to have a shot of vodka." Pete suggested. I nodded. "This could be fun." I replied. Emily, Patrick, Joe and Andy all nodded and Pete grinned. "And I'm just so cool!" Pete said. I rolled my eyes. Whatever.

We were currently sitting in a circle around my coffee table. Pete was to my right then next to him were Joe then Patrick and then finally Andy and Emily, completing our little circle of mischief. The coffee table was crammed with colorful bowls of food, several half finished drinks and in the centre stood the almighty Smirnoff bottle, which if needed could save us from a fate worse than death: embarrassment. We each grabbed a shot glass and placed it on the table in front us. Emily and I glanced at each other, mischievous smiles playing across our features. "Ok. Who's first?' Joe ventured, breaking the slightly awkward silence that had begun to descend on the circle. "Ooh! Me!" Pete shouted. "Why you?" I pouted. "Because I'm the oldest" he retorted sticking out his tongue. "Okay. Umm ... Patrick. Truth or Dare?"

So after a few dares that included whipped cream, blindfolds and various other pieces of equipment, I still had not been dared to do anything. And I'm not sure if that's a bad thing. Pete chugged down a shot of vodka. He said there was no way in hell he would break into my neighbor's house naked and pash one of them. Especially when they are 80. "Ok Amy." Pete started. Oh oh. "I dare you to kiss Emily." He said with a smirk. I raised an eyebrow, and turned to Emily with a shrug. Pete leaned in, and there was silence all around us. 3, 2, 1 and that's when I reached for a shot of vodka. I heard Pete groan. "Damn." Andy muttered on his breath. I looked up, a death stare graced my face. "I mean ... I mean ... Umm ... Hey look! There's a bird!" I started to giggle. Only Andy would come up with that! "Ok. Trick, truth or dare?" I asked, staring at a blushing Patrick. "Umm, truth, because last time I picked dare was horrible!" He replied, referring to his earlier embarrassment. "Is it true you NEVER take your hat off? Even during sex?" I asked, giggling. Patrick went even redder. "Umm, well ... umm ... yes." He said. I laughed. "Aww! You're too cute!" Patrick pulled the hood of his hoodie up and leant forward, shielding his face from us.

After our game finished, we decided to divide the bottle of vodka between us. "Hey Amy! Put some music on!" Pete slurred. I nodded and grabbed my I-pod speakers and hooked my I-pod up to it. I put it onto 'shuffle' and 'Dance Dance' came on. "Agh! What a crap song! Change it!" Pete begged. I tried not to laugh as I pressed skip. 'Barbie Girl' came on. "Hmm, that's better." Pete mumbled, starting to dance. I looked at Emily. We couldn't contain our laughter any longer. "Come here hun!" Pete said, holding onto my arm and pulling swinging me into him. I started to dance with him, and he leaned down to my ear. "You make me so horny. Let's go to your room now." He growled. I bit my lip, trying not to laugh again. He was pretty drunk already. "No. The party has hardly even started." I whispered. "Amy ... there's an Indian on your phone!" Joe called, holding the phone in his hand. "Huh?" I asked. "Ooh! I like Pocahontas! She's cool!" Pete said with a wolf whistle. I giggled. "Not that kind of Indian!" Joe said. Pete looked confused. "Just leave him." I muttered. "This kinda Indian!" Patrick said, doing his own little 'Bollywood' dance. "Here! Give me the phone! Ah, hello? No, I don't want to change to Telstra. I'm happy with ... who the hell am I with? Anyway. I'm cooler than you. Guess what! I don't eat meat either! ... Huh? ... Oh yeah. Ooh! Good work with the cows!" Andy said, all in an Indian accent. By that time, we were all on the floor in laughter. Oh the wonders of alcohol.

"Hey guys! Check out this bra! I love the support it gives me!" Patrick said, running out with my black lacy bra on. I gasped. "Don't I look hot?" He asked. "Don't I need to disinfect that?" I asked, making Pete laugh. He nodded.
"Err, Patrick? Why are you wearing my bra?"
"Cos it looks cool!"
"Patrick, it's for chicks. And you don't have any boobs. Doesn't that bother you?"
"No."
"Ok ..."
"Hey Amy ... isn't that the bra we couldn't find after-"
I shoved my hand over Pete's mouth.
"Muhwsahfehfskskd."
I raised my eyebrow.
"Are you that much of an idiot to talk whilst my hand is covering your mouth?" I asked, pulling my hand away so he could answer.
"No. I'm just drunk enough to not really care!"
"Ok ..."

After a few more drinks - this time it was coke and bourbon - I came up with the best idea! "We should have a fashion parade ... of the guys." I said, standing up and smiling. "Ooh yes! And they should wear girl clothes!" Emily added in. This was gonna be fun. "Can I start?" Patrick asked, and I nodded. He flicked through my I-pod and switched "I'm Too Sexy" on. He then pulled off his shirt. Umm ... maybe a little scary too. Soon Patrick was down to his boxers. "I'm too sexy for my boxers!" He sung, tugging at the elastic. "NOOO!!!" Everyone else shouted. Patrick didn't listen. "Agh!" He cried as Pete crash tackled him from the side. "That's taken care of." He said with a smug smile. "You can dress me up!" Pete said. I giggled, and Emily and I took his arms and led him down to my room.

"Ooh! Can I wear this?" Pete asked, holding up a very raunchy nurse's outfit. Emily raised her eyebrow. "Don't ask." I muttered. "Actually, can you wear this?" Pete replied with a wink. "Maybe. If you co-operate and help me find something fun for you to wear!" I told him.

"Introducing, Peta Louise ___ Wentz! ... I couldn't think of a female version of Kingston. Anyway, here he ... SHE is!" Emily said as we eagerly awaited Pete to emerge from the hallway. We all laughed. Pete came out wearing a denim mini skirt, witch was over black fishnet stockings. He could hardly walk in the silver heels I had given him, and he was playing with pink lacy top I had gotten off my Aunt for my last birthday. - It had never been worn for many reasons. Pete had heavy makeup on and his hair was pulled to the side with a cute clip. "I feel like a wanker in this." He muttered. "Dude! You are a wanker!" Andy said between laughs. Pete looked at me. "Oh my God! Did you tell them?" He asked, looking nervous. "No Pete, I didn't. You just dobbed yourself in!" I told him, laughing so hard I was crying. Oh the wonders of alcohol. Pete went bright red. "Oh ..."
"I have to get some pics of this!" I said, grabbing my phone and setting it onto camera. Pete was such a poser. It made it all the more fun. "Ahh, I think this is enough for one night. I'm pooped. 'Night!" Joe said as he walked down the hall to his room." That sounds like a good idea." Pete said, following Joe down the hall, no doubt into my room. "Yep. Me too!" Andy said as he crossed his arms over them and leant his head down on them, using them for a pillow. I smiled. "Hey, let's go on msn for a bit." Emily suggested. I laughed. Being drunk on msn would probably be interesting.

"Aww, no-one is on!" I complained. "Let's check out EBay. I wanna see if my old guitar sold. I need money for a new one." Emily said. She logged onto her account, and checked out her selling's. "Damn!" She said out loud. "We can sell these?" I slurred, holding up a pair of Pete's jeans. They were the purple ones that had been stripped off him a few nights earlier. Not that you need to know ... "Yeah, why not. They probably won't be worth a lot." She replied. "Dude, say they belonged to Pete Wentz. It's true. They'll go for heaps then!"

"Alright. The boys seem ok. I'm going to bed. You coming?" I asked Emily, turning to leave the loungeroom. "Umm, I think I'm gonna stay here for a bit." She replied, glancing at Andy. Aww, how cute. Thump. "Did you hear that?" I asked. We listened for a minute. "Nup. Goodnight." She replied. I shrugged. "'Night!"
Sign up to rate and review this story