Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Love Will Tear Us Apart

Chapter 11

by leitchy 1 review

meet the new chick!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-04-13 - Updated: 2007-04-13 - 1051 words

0Unrated
I woke up to find Pete on my left snoring. I smiled. I rolled over and came face to face with a sleeping Joe. "Ahh!" I cried. Joe groaned and buried his head under the pillow. What the hell had happened here? The doorbell rung and I decided I should get up and answer it.

"Hello?" I answered. "Oh, hi Amy. I found this out here. I was wondering if it belonged to you." Beverley, one of my elder next door neighbor's said, motioning towards the lawn. I peeked out and gasped. Patrick was lying on the grass, in nothing but his undies and a party hat. "Thankyou Beverley, I'll get him inside." She raised her eyebrow and walked back to her house. Shit. "I'll get him later." I said out loud. I walked back in and saw Emily and Andy sitting in chairs at the table, but they both had their heads on the table and were sleeping. They were cuddled up to each other and they looked so cute.

I walked back down to my room and Pete was now lying very close to Joe. He had his arm around Joe's waist and his face buried in Joe's neck. Hmm. "Amy, you're so beautiful." Pete whispered, kissing Joe on the cheek. "But I think you need to shave." He added. I giggled, causing Pete to look up. "If your there ... than who's that?" Pete asked, looking back down at Joe. "Agh!" He screamed, rolling off the bed, taking the blanket with him. "Agh!" It was my turn to scream. Joe wasn't wearing anything. Eww! "Come on, let's get breakfast." I said, taking Pete's hand and pulling him up to his feet. "But its 7am! I wanna sleep!" He whined. "I need to get to school." I replied. "Fine. Let's go eat!" He huffed. "Did someone say breakfast??" Joe asked, sitting up. I nodded and walked out the door.

Breakfast was fun. Pete made pancakes, and he was really good at it, except they were very messy. We worked around Emily and Andy who were still sleeping on the table. Patrick was still out the front, so there was only the 3 of us eating. Emily opened her eyes and saw the pancakes that Joe was pouring maple syrup onto. "Mm. Hey Andy, wake up. Breakfast is ready." She said, nudging him gently. I giggled. He didn't budge. "Andy. Wake up!" She tried again. "Hey Andy, Joe is cooking bacon!" She yelled. "What?" Andy cried, jumping up and turning to Joe, who was still pouring the maple syrup on, and tackled him to the ground. Emily shrugged and grabbed Joe's pancakes. "My pancakes!" Joe cried. "Oh build a bridge and get over it!" I muttered.

As Emily and I left for school, we passed Patrick who was still on the lawn. Only now the sprinklers had turned on and he was getting soaked. I giggled and pulled out my phone, taking a photo.

I turned the corner after shoving my bag into my locker and ran straight into a girl with dark hair. "Why are you here so early?" She asked. I gave her odd look. "We are always here this early. You?" Emily replied as she joined us. "Oh, I'm new here. My name is Rachel Smith, but you can call me Mrs. Wentz." She replied with a laugh. I had never felt the smile on my face disappear more quickly. "Hey! I'm Emily. I'm sorry, I've got to go. I'm sure Amy can show you around." She said, running off, giggling. I let out a sour laugh. "Emily's just kidding. She'd love to help me show you around." I said, smiling forcefully at her. Emily sighed. "Fine!" She muttered, joining us for the second time that day.

"Just let me put your folder down, and then we can get started." I said, smiling gently. I put my folder down on the table which was grabbed up by Rachel straight away. "Oh my God! You like Fall Out Boy? So do I!" She said excitedly. I rolled me yes. "I kind of gathered that when you asked us to call you 'Mrs. Wentz.'" I replied. I didn't like this girl very much. She then started blabbing away about her undying love for Pete. That's when I started to block her out.

We were walking up the stairs and Rachel was still randomly talking. "Blah blah blah." Was all I heard. "Oh! And did you know Pete is dating that bitch Audrey Kitching?" Ok, that zoned me right back in. "Huh?" I asked. "Pete. He's dating Audrey Kitching." She said again. I laughed out loud. "That's not true!" I said, defending Pete. "How do you know? I read it on 'Buzznet', which is very true." She said. I groaned. "Well ... Ouch!" I said as Emily kicked me. "I just know." I said quickly. "Whatever." She said, and then continued talking. Ah, God help me.

By the time we had arrived back at the table, Ayisha was there. "Hey Ishy, this is Rachel. She's new. Rachel, this is Ayisha." I said. Ayisha smiled and said hey. "Oh, don't bother with 'Rachel'. Just call me 'Mrs. Wentz'." She said with a smile. Ayisha raised an eyebrow. "Another fan?" She muttered. I nodded. This chick was driving me crazy. "Oh my God! Guess what?! I was on EBay last night, like, late last night, and I came across someone who was selling Pete Wentz's purple jeans. Anyway, I bid on them, and when I checked this morning, I had won. They were only $250!" She said, making me choke on my water. "What?" I asked, feeling the colour drain from my face. "Crap." Emily muttered. "How cool is that?" She asked. "Yeah, that's awesome." I replied. Oh my God, I was so dead!

I walked through the door, hoping for Pete to be out. "Hey Amy!" Pete called, running out into the loungeroom, wearing just his 'Fancy Kid' t-shirt and boxers. "Have you seen my jeans? You know ... my favourite ones? The purple ones?" He asked. Crap. "Umm, purple jeans? No. Sorry. Haven't seen them! I'm going to go and get something to eat. Bye!" I replied, ducking back out the door, leaving Pete standing in the house, a very strange look on his face.
Sign up to rate and review this story