Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Love Will Tear Us Apart

Chapter 12 (Part 1)

by leitchy 3 reviews

the new girl is evil, and another park scene

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-04-16 - Updated: 2007-04-16 - 2267 words

0Unrated
I sighed as I sat down next to Sam for French. Today had been horrible. I had to try and sneak out this morning so Pete wouldn't question me about his jeans, and I had to put up with Rachel being so annoying. I was so happy school only had two periods left. And they were going to be Rachel-free! I smiled. "What are you so happy about?" Sam asked. "Nothing." I replied. I watched Emily walk in and take the table in front of me. I nearly died. Closely following Emily was Rachel. "I decided to do French. I did it at my old school." She said with a grin. I faked a smile. What fun. I glared at Emily. She whispered to me as she passed me on the way to her seat. "What are you so pissed about? I'm the one who has to sit next to her!" Mrs. Urie entered the room, and I sighed taking my seat after we greeted her. Welcome to Hell. Sam nudged me and looked pointedly at Emily, who currently getting her ear talked off by Rachel. "Do you think we should help her?" She asked. "Nope" I grinned.

Emily had been avoiding Rachel ever since she had arrived, leaving me to put up with her. I guess you could call this my revenge. I focused my attention on their conversation, well more like Rachel's little seminar. "I can't believe her last name is Urie! Do you think she's related to Brendon? You know, of like Panic! At the Disco? Have you heard of them? They are like the best band ever! And Brendon is so hot-"she gushed. I stopped paying attention then. Emily glanced over at me, her eyes pleading with me to help her. I just grinned and pretended to be busy writing. Unfortunately, Emily was soon rewarded when Mrs. Urie caught them talking, well Rachel, and told them to be quiet and get on with their work. I looked up as a note slid on to my desk. I pulled it in to my lap and opened it. It was from Emily. There was one word: 'Bitch'. I chuckled softly and grabbed my pen, scrawling another message below it: 'don't worry; I know you still love me'. When the teacher wasn't looking I chucked on to her desk. She quickly covered it with her hand, and then read it under the desk. She grinned and penned something underneath, folding it quickly. She slipped it back on to my desk while pretending to pick up her pen. I pulled it open: 'Should I ring Pete and tell him to be out of the house this afternoon? :)' I laughed out loud, and quickly covered my mouth when I realized a few people had turned to see what was so funny. "Would you like to share with the class?" Mrs Urie asked. "Umm. Not particularly. You see, I was just thinking of a joke I heard and-" I was cut off by Rachel. "Hey, are you by any chance related to Brendon Urie?" She asked. "No. I don't even know who that is. Get back to work." I sighed. I had to give her credit for that. I leant forward. "Thanks." I whispered. She turned around. "No worries. You owe me now!" She added with a grin. I rolled my eyes. "What was so funny?" Sam asked as I sat back in my seat properly. "I'll tell you later." I muttered, not wanting to get caught again.

"I'm going to get something from the staffroom, I'll be back shortly." Mrs Urie told us about 15 minutes later. As soon as she left the room, Emily and Rachel both turned around, causing Sam and I to jump back in shock. "I'm curious to know who the bigger Pete Wentz fan is out of the two of you is." Sam said, looking between Rachel and I. "Well that's easy. It's me for sure." Rachel said. I groaned. This chick was so annoying. "How about we do a quiz. The winner will be the bigger 'Pete fan' and Emily and Sam can ask the questions." Rachel said. "You'll just have to write down our answers and research them so we have truthful scoring." She added. I nodded in agreement. This will be fun.

Emily started. "What is his full name?"
"Peter Lewis Kingston Wentz III!" Rachel and I replied in unison.
"Ok. When's his birthday?"
"5th June 1979!" Again, we said this together.
"Hometown?"
Rachel beat me by a second with 'Wilmette, Chicago.'
Sam tried one. "What's his dog's name?"
"Hemmingway! Love that puppy." I said, sighing with memories of that day in the park.
"We're even." Rachel muttered.
I smiled smugly at her. I was so going to ace this.
"Next!" I said.
"The name of his book?" Emily asked.
"The Boy With The Thorn In His Side!" I replied, as quickly I could.
Emily smiled in agreement. "Other members of Fall Out Boy?"
"Andy Hurley, Joe Trohman and Patrick Stump!" Rachel cried before I could even take a breath. Ooh, it was a tie. I'm so close.
"Alright. This could be a fun one. What's his favourite sex position?" Emily asked, smiling to herself. I looked at Rachel. She looked dumbfounded.
"Well, I don't know its exact name, but I'm pretty sure it was on page 5 of that Karma Sutra book he keeps in his suitcase." I cried out.
Sam started laughing, and I gasped when I realized I had said that out loud. Emily was laughing so hard she was crying, and Rachel looked plain annoyed. "Ha ha. You're so funny." She said, her voice dripping with sarcasm.
"And can you describe this position?" I don't know how Sam managed to say that as she was laughing so hard. "Screw you!" I said loudly, whacking her on the arm. "Ooh! I'm scared. She might hit me with her Karma Sutra book!" Emily added, shielding her face. I rolled my eyes. "Aren't you mature people meant to be my friends?" I asked, causing them to laugh harder. "Can we puh-lease continue with this quiz?" Rachel asked, the annoyance in her voice showing through. "I think Amy wins this one!" Emily laughed as Mrs Urie returned into the room. "What? That's not fair! Why should she win when all she said was a lie that made you laugh! Eugh! I'll win somehow!" She mumbled under her breath. I returned to my French books, but I found it hard to work with Sam and Emily bursting into random bits of laughter.

I had gone to see Mrs Urie about a French exchange program, and when I returned to my table, I found all of my friends snickering at me. "What?" I asked. Ayisha burst out laughing. "Emily told us what you did! Man, that's hilarious!" She said, giggling. "Ok, I agree. It was pretty funny. But how would she know. Can we just drop it now?" Rachel asked. "She's sitting with us now. Great." I replied, rolling my eyes. "Well, who the hell pretends they know Pete's favourite sex position! That's ridiculous!" She lashed out. I raised my eye brow. "You're just annoyed you didn't win. Build a bridge and get over it!" I said, raising my voice slightly. "Guys, you can both be the biggest fan if it really means that much to you." Nellie told us. The rest of the group was watching us, scared at what could happen next. "I'm just sick of preps who only like Fall Out Boy for Pete Wentz. I'm sick of the people who only know the most recent album, or who plan their marriages to him when they have never even met him!" I said, trying to stay as calm as possible. "Who are you calling prep? Why are you getting so annoyed about this? I clearly like Pete more as a person than you do! I bet if he walked into this school right now, he'd choose me over you." She said. Ooh that cut. "Wanna bet?" I replied heatedly. "Where have I heard this before? Oh yes, Audrey. That's right." Emily mumbled to herself. "Guys, just drop it ok. Pete Wentz isn't going to walk into the school. Just drop it." Sam said, trying to get us to stop fighting. "I'll drop it if she doesn't go on about her marriage proposals to him!" I replied. "Fair enough. Do you agree?" Emily asked Rachel. "No. I don't see why I can't dream about the guy I'm in love with. If I wanna talk about how I will propose to him, I will!" She replied. I rolled me eyes. "But you don't even know him. How can you be in love with him? It makes you seem shallow, as if you only love him for his looks." I told her truthfully, trying to sound as kind as possible. She glared at me. 'Why are you being horrible to me?" She asked, stepping closer. "I'm sorry. I'm trying to say it as nicely as possible. But, you don't know Pete. You can't possibly be in love with him. Just leave the poor guy alone." Rachel glared at me "Who made you his spokesperson?! And you can talk! Talking as if YOU know him? What a-" "Oi!" Emily interceded fiercely "I have 4 words that are going to stop this right now! Shut The Hell Up! Look it's not important!" She pointed at Rachel" You need to get a life" She moved her finger over to me "and you..... You're going to leave right now!" "Fine!" I shouted, grabbing my bag and storming off towards the exit. As I left I heard Rachel shout at Emily. " Why are you such a bitch! You're just as bad as she is!" " I can't help my nature." Emily replied snidely. I looked back in time to see Rachel grab her bag and push past Emily roughly, cursing under her breath. I made my way down to the bathrooms breathing heavily. I needed to cool off. I wasn't the type of person who got angry very often, let alone shouted at my best friend. I was going to have to apologize to Emily later. Shaking, I turned on the tap and splashed the cool water that flowed from it on to my face. I looked up in to the mirror before me; my glowing cheeks slowly began to fade. I leaned on the sink and took a deep breath in, feeling the anger beginning to leave my body. I took one last gulp of water and left, grabbing my bag. I looked back in to the quad, hoping to find Emily still there but no such luck. Nearly everyone had gone home and the streets were quiet as I made my way home. The wind whispered through the trees as they swayed against the flawless blue sky. The serenity was calming. But I was still annoyed as hell! I pushed open the gate a little hard and it swung fast hitting the fence behind it. I saw the movement at the curtains that hung from the windows in the lounge room. I opened the door and Pete came rushing towards me. He stopped abruptly when he saw the look on my face, the malice in my body language. "Hey... What Happened?" he asked softly. I dropped my bag to the floor and sighed. "Nothing really, just stupid annoying chick at school who won't leave me alone because-"The last part of my rant was cut off as Pete cut down the space between us and pulled me in to hug. He stroked my head lovingly and I wrapped my arms around his waist. "Hey, it's okay, don't worry about her." he whispered softly. "Most girls are bitches in high school anyway" I pulled back slightly to look at him. "Bitches?" "Most." He replied, pecking me on the lips. "Do you want to talk about it?" he asked tentatively. "Nah, it's not important, it's stupid really ..." I looked down at my shoes kind of embarrassed. He cupped my cheek in his hands and I looked up into his deep, brown eyes. "You sure?" "Very." He kissed me again, this time deeply and passionately and I pulled away reluctantly. "I could use a distraction though ..." I whispered seductively in his ear. "I think that's a good idea" he replied, detaching himself from me. Leading me by the hand he pulled me towards the door, I looked at him, confused. He smiled back at me "I think a walks a great idea!"
"That's not exactly what I had in mind ..." I giggled.

"Come on!" Pete called out to me as he skipped ahead. I giggled. He was such a kid at heart. "Coming my love." I called out, running down the hill and attaching myself to him from behind. He laughed and pulled me up onto his back. He ran the rest of the way, and as we entered the park, he rolled onto the ground and rolled over so he was lying on me. He kissed me softly and I ran my hands through his hair. The feeling of his lips on mine, his body pressing against me. The sound of the birds singing in the trees, the laughs of Emily and Andy, the - rewind. Emily and Andy? I pulled back and looked over to where the voices were coming from. Emily and Andy were sitting on the swings playing around. They looked so cute. "Pete, look!" I whispered, pointing at them. "What are you two doing here?"

To be continued ...
Sign up to rate and review this story