Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > If you think that I'm wrong, this never meant anything to you

*And you must keep your soul like a secret

by MyChemPrincess77 0 reviews

Mikey and Gerard's argument!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst, Romance - Characters: Gerard Way, Mikey Way - Published: 2007-04-13 - Updated: 2007-04-13 - 412 words

0Unrated
Gerard
Mikey almost caught me cutting in a public restroom stall. This is how desperate for pain that I am getting; it almost hurts to keep such a secret. I have to be careful; he is on to me now. But I am sure Helena didn't tell him. God, I love her. But I have a reason to do this; I am still not ready to spill out my reasons.

I walked into the men's room, holding a pencil in my pocket. I locked myself in a stall and brought it up to my wrist, seconds away from poking it through the thin layer of skin that was left. I suddenly heard footsteps, and I ducked down to see black DC's. Mikey, I thought.
I quickly pulled the handle, making it flush. I unlocked the door and casually walked over to the sink. Mikey was staring at me again.
"Enough with the creepy staring!" I yelled, irritated that I didn't get any cutting done.
"Are you okay?" he asked me, looking at my wrists. I looked down, realizing what I was doing. My sleeves were getting soaked, because I didn't push them up. I blushed, turning off the water. I shook my wet sleeves to get out all the extra water, making some splash on the mirror. I laughed, grabbing a paper towel. Mikey folded his arms.
"Gerard, what is up with the lying and stuff?" he asked. My head shot up in attention.
"Nothing, I don't know, why?" I asked, rubbing the paper towel on my sleeve.
"Because you are being quiet, and that is so unlike you." He pointed out.
I looked down at my sleeve. Rubbing it made some of the cotton smudge, wreaking the thickness. "Fuck," I whispered. This is my best hoodie. I looked up at Mikey, who was still waiting for an answer.
"Look. This is my life, and I can do what I want with it. You can't always know what's going on with me 24/7! I am older than you. It should be me who is worried about you! I snapped. I crunched the paper towel in my first, throwing it in the basket. Then I stormed out, slamming the door behind me. I could hear him slowly trailing behind me as I walked back to our seats.


---------------
ok i forgot to mention this, but this happened while alicia and helena were back at the table. Yeah, its the reason why his sleeve was wet.
Sign up to rate and review this story