Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > From the beginning ... till the end ...

part one

by hulahoopspower 1 review

They are three, three sisters and they don't know it yet. Three normal teenagers with different mothers but the same father and he is sadly dead. Their mothers had felt in love with him at the same...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-04-13 - Updated: 2007-04-14 - 150 words

0Unrated
"When I think about it, david was the best" Martha said to the two girls she had just met. They were pregnant just like her." he was really sweet, I'm gonna think about him for the rest of my life."

"Yeah, he would have been a great father" Simone said" but now I guess that its only between my and you." She said, rubbing her belly.
"What did I heard ?" Carole said, totally shocked to learn that Simone was pregnant of her , now dead, boyfriend." Are you telling me that he cheated on me with you ?" She said in a disgusted tone.
It took a while to the three women to realise that they wre all pregnant from David and when they finaly realised it, they chatted a little bit about the sex of their babies [ all girls ] and then, stopped talking to each other...

Review if you want more !
Sign up to rate and review this story