Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > From the beginning ... till the end ...

part two

by hulahoopspower 0 reviews

the beginning of a new friendship

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-04-13 - Updated: 2007-04-14 - 413 words

0Unrated
fifteen years later still in new york
[ Gabrielle's p.o.v. or normal p.o.v. ]
So, here I was, waiting to get my books, my schedule and my lockers codes. I was wandering around impress by all the eighth grade preps that had became Emo over the summer. I recognized some faces, like the girl who was in english class with me. Her name was Marjo. She was a little bit shorter than me and she was smiling all the time, I could spot her in the crowd of students because of her red hair. I also recognized this girl called Lili. We used to chat in art class together. She was a little bit taller than me. Brown long hair just like me. I usually don't recognize them by their body features, but by the fact that they didn't know their father... Just like me...

It was getting a litlle late so I started walking through the corridor to find where my english class was. Which was room 44. As I entered the room, I saw Marjo reading a book called "Skeleton Crew", by Stephen King. I smiled and walked towards her. "Hey ! Looks like we're still in english class together this year !" She got out of her story, and looked at me, surprised. "Oh cool ! This is gonna be another AWESOME year !" So I sat next to her to chat about how our summer was.
As we were talking about my vacation in Florida, I saw Lili coming into the classroom, so I pointed her the seat next to me. "Come here, I have someone to introduce you !" "Lili, this is Marjo. Marjo this is Lili." They looked each other and a weird look appeared on Lili's face. "Didn't we have religion together last year??" she said. "Oh yeah, and did you remember how we used to laugh about our teacher ? He was such an ignorant !" And they both started laughing. I decided to check their schedule and compare them to mine to see if we would get some other classes together. I was so surprised to see an identical copy of my schedule that I double-checked the names on them. I told them about it and we all started freaking out, screaming like retarded so we got everyone staring at us as if we just got out of an psychiatric hospital.
Already, I knew it was the beginning of a new friendship for the three of us.

~~~ review for more ~~~
Sign up to rate and review this story