Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > From the beginning ... till the end ...

part three

by hulahoopspower 1 review

the sleepover part 1

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar - Published: 2007-04-14 - Updated: 2007-04-14 - 272 words

0Unrated
A few days had past and everthing was going really fine between us so I decided to invite the girls to a sleepover at my house, so we could watch horror movies all night long and maybe learn a little more about each other. I told her about my idea at dinner, and they both looked very excited about it. "Horror movies ?... Well, I'm not sure.. it scares me a little..." said Lili, apparently embarrassed. "Oh come on, you old goose ! It's gonna be fun, you'll see !" I answered, teasing Lili. "Sounds fun..." Said Marjo daring putting an eye out of her book. God, she was always reading ! "So, friday night, is it okay ? We could..." I asked to the girls. "Waitwaitwait... FIRST, where do you live ??"
After I gave them my address, I told them to be there by 7h30 with their pyjamas and their favorite movies. They agreeded and we went to gym class.
~At home~
"MOMMM !!! I'M HOME !!! " I screamed entering our living room.
"Hello Hunny ! How was your day at school ?" She asked while she was setting the table for our dinner.
" It was good mom! Can I invite some of my friends to sleep this friday ? We're gonna watch movies and stuff please ... " puppy eyes I told her.
" Sure hunny ! No problem."
"THANKS MOM I LOVE YOU!" I screamed walking upstairs to my room.
After that little talk with my mom, I went on my computer to report the good news to the girls. Since it was thursday, I started cleaning up my room so the girls could sleep on the floor.

~~ review of you want more ~~
Sign up to rate and review this story