Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Patrick's Nightingale

The Last Evening

by Dancemandydance 6 reviews

Will Patrick and Diana say goodbye?

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-04-13 - Updated: 2007-04-14 - 607 words

0Unrated
-Diana's POV-

It's been a week since Patrick's lips first met mine. They've done a couple times since, but only when we know we're alone. I think I'm falling for him. Him - not Patrick Stump. Sure, I liked Patrick Stump before, but Patrick - my Patrick - is the sweetest, kindest, funniest, cutest guy I've ever met. I only hope he feels the same way.
"So, you finally get to leave here tomorrow," Dr. Evans says to Patrick as I enter the room. Patrick gives me a look and I can't tell if he's happy or sad. He smiles, but his eyes have sadness in them. "I'll let Diana do her job. You rest, because tomorrow you go back to the hustle and bustle of being a rock star."
"Right," Patrick giggles as Dr. Evans leaves.
"Good evening, Patrick," I smile, reaching for his hand and squeezing it tight.
"Good evening, Diana," he says, smiling up at me and rubbing the top of my hand with his thumb. I pull away, just in case someone walks by. "Are you okay?"
"Yeah," I say, trying to be convincing as possible. "Are you okay?"
"Honestly, I'm a little sad to leave tomorrow, but at least I get to wear my own clothes again," he smiles. "Um...I know we haven't really talked about it because we really couldn't. Could you possible close the door for a minute?"
"I'm not supposed to, but I guess for a second," I say, going over to the door and closing it. My hands are shaking. What is he going to say? I walk back over to him.
"Sit on the bed with me," he suggests, patting a spot on the bed next to him. I sit sideways, my feet dangling off the side. He gently caresses up my arm and then takes my neck in his hand, pulling me in for a soft kiss that leaves me breathless. I part from him, but not for long, because my lips seem to be magnetically attracted to his.
"Patrick," I whisper.
"Diana...I don't want this to end tomorrow," he whispers before placing another kiss on my lips.
"I don't either."
"So let's not end it just because I'm leaving. I want to be with you." He looks into my eyes and caresses my neck softly.
"You want me to be your girlfriend?" He nods. "Good," I say before kissing his lips more seductively, letting my tongue slip over his lips, "because I want you to be my boyfriend."
"Good," he says breathlessly. "That's settled then." He kisses me one last time before I go to open the door - letting all of his feelings for me flow to his lips and his tongue. He hums into my lips, sending shivers down my body. "You better open the door before I lose control of myself," he says, parting his lips from mine. I do as he says.
"So, Patrick, you look all ready to go home tomorrow," I smile, taking his chart in my hand and checking his vitals.
"Yup. I'm ready."
"Is Pete going to come pick you up? I think Lizzi mentioned that."
"Yeah. They're pretty hot and heavy, aren't they?"
"That's what I've heard," I smirk. "She's smitten with him."
"He's in love with her, I think. Honestly."
"That's good then."
"Yup. We can double date." I give him a look. "Oh...sorry," he giggles.
"It's alright. You get your rest now, Mr. Stump. We'll see you tomorrow." And with that I leave him to rest - a huge smile on my face.

_____________________________________________________________________

I know its short, but Mandy isn't feeling too good. More soon. Review
Sign up to rate and review this story