Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > A Perseus Story

Breaking In

by twiinklestar 10 reviews

Archie breaks into the box.

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure - Published: 2007-04-14 - Updated: 2007-04-15 - 585 words

2Original
Hey Yall. I decided to finish this story anyways. I have recovered from my recent long lasting writers block!

Archie knew that something bad was happening. He started to walk to his room.

"What am I doing? I should be going to tell Jay not going to my room. What would going to my room do?" he told himself.

Archie switched directions and went to the kitchen downstairs where surely enough he found Jay and Theresa 'talking'.

"Jay, Jay! Something's wrong with Atlanta!"

Jay turned to Archie and rolled his eyes. Theresa rolled her eyes too and left the room.

"Sounds like you're just paranoid. How would you even know?"

"I called her and she was talking to me for a couple of seconds and then she screamed 'No!' and she hung up,"

"Maybe she had to go or something,"

"That's just it. It didn't sound like she wanted to go. It kind of sounded like she was scared,"

"And you would know, right?"

"Of coarse I would! I'm her best friend,"

Jay rolled his eyes again.

"Just because you like her and she's on another continent doesn't mean that you have to freak out and everything. Geesh Archie. Go do some homework or something,"

Archie snarled at the leader and stomped up the stairs to Atlanta's bedroom. He searched her room for any clues to where she might be. He found a piece of paper with an address scribbled on it and stuck it in his pocket then he went to his own room. When he got to his bedroom he threw a bunch of things into a black ADIDAS duffle bag and climbed out through the window. He left a note behind saying he had gone to find Atlanta. He went to the train station and hopped a train to Toronto.

---

Archie arrived in Toronto about five hours later. He took the scrap piece of paper out from his shorts pocket and read the adress. He took a bus to Cambi street and got off. Then he walked down the street to find a large white house with a huge garden in the back. He walked up the front steps and was about to knock when he heard to deep voiced men talking in the back.

"What if the girl gets out?" One man said.

"She won't and we'll make sure of that." Said the other.

Archie tip-toed towards the direction of the two bodyguards. He saw them standing in front of a large...box? 'What could be in there?' thought Archie. 'A girl? Atlanta!'

Archie waited until dark and hid inside a tree. At dark, he sent his Hephaestus whip flying over the edge of the box and it hooked onto the top. He climbed up the rope and then switched sides. He was now on the inside of the box and he jumped down, landing softly on his feet. He looked around and saw nothing. He heard the sobs of his fellow teammate. He switched on the kitchen light.

"Dad?" Atlanta called from a room.

"Atlanta?" asked Archie.

That voice didn't sound like her fathers. It was someone else's. It was so familiar. Why didn't she remember? She stopped crying and dried her tears. She got up and walked out of her bedroom. She opened the door to see Archie standing in front of her. She took and deep breath and ran into his arms and burst out crying again.

"Lan?"

"Archie I'm so glad you're here."

Brittany McMillan - 2007 - Ficwad.com©
Sign up to rate and review this story