Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Chemically Crazed Life Starring MCR

Chapter 47

by smokeyozzy 0 reviews

woo! new chapter!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover, Drama, Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro, Other - Published: 2007-04-15 - Updated: 2007-04-15 - 1532 words

0Unrated
OMG! I love you guys! I have 1160 reads on this story and about 82 reviews (i may have missed one). Thank you guys so much. This chapter is dedicated to EmoParader, because when i checked my email this morning there were a bunch of "new review at ficwad" ones, and 7 of them were hers, this was a big wow from me because usually i only get 2 reviews after an update. THANK YOU SO MUCH!
________________________________________________________________
"Lets go, dont wait. This night's almost over." First Date- Blink-182

"EEW! Bob, you actually let them do that in your presense?" Mikey asked jumping in a chair next to Bobs.

"No, they just started. How's Veronica? Frank told us she was acting all hormonal again." Bob said, throwing popcorn at Frank and Kaitlin.

"Better, she's resting. Frank!" Mikey yelled, Franks head snapped up from its current position on Kaitlin's face.

"Huh?" Frank asked, eager to get back to his make out session.

"Could I take you up on your offer to watch the kids tonight?" Mikey asked.

"Sure dude, where's Ray, Gerard, and Ellie?" Frank asked, standing up from the couch and stretching.

"Um, Ray and Ellie were sitting out by the pool and Gerard was sleeping in his room." Mikey said.

"Okay, the babies are in the nursery right?" Frank asked. Mikey nodded. "Kaitlin, can you ask your parents if you can stay over to help with the kids?"

"Sure, but I doubt they're gonna let me now that they know about us." Kaitlin said and then flipped out her cell phone and dialed the number of her parents house. She spoke to her dad for five minutes then hung up.

"What did they say?" Mikey asked.

"They said we can stay as long as Max can too." Kaitlin said. "My dad doesn't trust that we wont sleep together."

"How can he know that you two haven't done it already?" Bob asked.

"Because we haven't, and he knows I wouldn't lie to him." Kaitlin said.

"Whatever, we can just recruit Max to help us." Frank laughed.

"So, im going to go tell Veronica to get ready for another surprise and you guys can watch the twins. Their formula is in the cupboard in the kitchen." Mikey said, Frank, Kaitlin, and Bob nodded and Mikey ran out of the room to go find Veronica.

Kaitlin went outside by the pool to find her sister.

"Hey kaity-cat" Ellie said when she walked outside.

"Hey Ellie." Kaitlin said. "Frank proposed this weird idea to Mikey about all of us watching the babies while Mikey took Veronica out. So pretty much we're alone tonight in watching them. But in order for Mom and Dad to let us stay over Max has to come too. So, pretty much me and you are going to be locked upstairs all night while they party."

"Okay." Ellie said getting up from the lawn chair she was tanning on. "Ray, get out, you're helping us."

"But-" Ray started, but Ellie cut him off.

"No buts, get out and help us." Ellie said. Ray groaned but complied with her order and got out of the pool. Ellie threw him a towel and her and Kaitlin walked into the house.

On their way to find Gerard, they passed Mikey walking Veronica out to the car with a hand over her eyes. After they were outside, the girls put their mission in action. "Frank! Bob! Ray! Report to the kitchen now!" Ellie yelled laughing. Frank, Bob, and Ray all ran into the kitchen and saluted them.

"Reporting for duty ma'am." Bob chuckled.

"Okay, Frank and Kaitlin, you two go get Gerard awake. Bob and Ray, your mission is to get the playpens down in the living room and then put some toys in there. I'll get the babies and their food." Ellie said. Everyone nodded. Frank, Kaitlin, Bob, and Ray all ran upstairs as Ellie started making some baby formula.

Frank and Kaitlin went into Gerard's room to find him snoring loudly.

"Gerard! Get your ass up!" Frank yelled, but Gerard didn't even stir.

"That's not going to work." Kaitlin said with a sigh.

"I have an idea. Lets pretend to make out." Frank said.

"What?" Kaitlin asked, not understanding how it would work.

"Just follow me." Frank said, laying down on the ground and pulling Kaitlin on top of him. "Oh Kaitlin, touch me there again." He fake-moaned, stifling laughter, then started kissing Kaitlin.

"Frank, oh my god. That feels so good." Kaitlin said in between kisses. They started rolling around on Gerard's bedroom floor.

"What the fuck are you two doing in my room?" Gerard asked angrily standing up and turning on the light. He ran his hands through his black hair. It was getting longer since he cut and bleached it, but it had been awhile since he dyed it black and the original brown roots were showing.

"Trying to wake you up." Kaitlin said standing up.

"Told you it would work." Frank said following suit. "Why are you acting cranky dude?"

Kaitlin sensed Gerard wanted to talk about something with his buddy in private, so she left the room to tell Ellie they had gotten him awake.

"Im jealous." Gerard shrugged, slipping a pair of black ripped jeans over his boxers.

"What do you mean?" Frank asked and Gerard tugged on a T-shirt.

"I mean I am jealous." Gerard said. "You guys all have someone and I don't. You and Mikey are happy with your girlfriends, and Bert just got a girlfriend so we cant hang out as much anymore."

"You know what that means?" Frank asked and Gerard just shrugged. "You need a girlfriend."

"Whatever." Gerard said. "So Mikey said he was leaving with Veronica, I have a feeling this means that we're watching the twins."

"Yep." Frank said. "We're supposed to meet everyone downstairs. Come on. And tomorrow, we're going out to find you a girl." Gerard followed him downstairs, Ellie was sitting on the couch with Kaitlin and they were feeding the twins, Ray and Bob were putting toys in the playpen. "Max here yet?"

"Nope." Kaitlin said, but the doorbell rang.

"Hello?" Max asked after he opened the front door.

"In here!" Gerard yelled.

"Where's here? This place is a fucking mansion." Max said, Frank ran out to show him where they were.

"Watch your language in front of the babies Max." Ray said sternly.

"Sorry." Max said, looking guilty. Ray started laughing.

"Im just joking Dude." Ray said. "Veronica and Mikey would probably be happy if fuck was one of their first words."

"Oh." Max said standing their uncomfortably.

"Geez dude, lighten up, we're not going to eat you. Well, Gerard might, but I doubt it." Bob chuckled, Gerard shot Bob a dirty look.

"Aw, poor Max is all alone with all the weirdos." Ellie laughed.

"Sit down Max, and don't listen to them, they just wanna make your life a living hell." Gerard said. Max sat on the floor by where Kaitlin was sitting with Chris.

Ray found a little kids channel and they all took turns holding the babies until Mikey and Veronica came home.

"Where are you guys?" Veronica called once they entered the house.

"Living room!" Max called, he had warmed up to them a lot.

Veronica and Mikey came into the room, Veronica had a big smile on her face.

"Did you guys have a good time?" Frank asked, Veronica nodded with a yawn.

"Yea, im gonna get to bed, take care of the kids Mikey." Veronica said, then left up to their room.

"Um, can you guys watch them a little longer, maybe put them to bed?" Mikey asked, smirking.

"Sure, but that's sick man, and its even grosser 'cause the kids are gonna be in the next room." Frank said.

"Okay, one, I never said we were gonna do anything, and two, she's my wife." Mikey said and then went up to his room.

"Me and Kaitlin will put them to bed, don't kill each other, okay?" Ellie said standing up with a sleeping Katherine, Kaitlin stood up and took Chris from Bob.

"Okay." Frank sad, looking sad, Kaitlin just laughed and followed her sister up to the nursery.

They put the babies to bed, and when they came back with the baby monitor, Frank and Max were having a popcorn fight.

"I hope you guys know that you're cleaning that up." Kaitlin said, gesturing to the popcorn all over the rug. "Why are you fighting anyway?"

"So you can sleep in my room." Frank said, throwing some more popcorn at Max, Max threw some back at him.

"STOP!" Ellie yelled, Frank and Max ceased their fire. "Pick up the popcorn you two, otherwise I'll call our parents, Max."

"Haha." Frank said, as Max started to pick up some of the popcorn.

"Frank, I can call your parents too." Ellie said.

"Shit." Frank started to pick up some popcorn too.

Kaitlin ended up getting to sleep in Franks room, but so did Max. "You wont try to do anything with me in the room." Max had said before they went to sleep.
________________________________________________________________
Okies, one more update after this one for today. Please review!
Sign up to rate and review this story