Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Chemically Crazed Life Starring MCR

Chapter 48

by smokeyozzy 2 reviews

yay! new chapter.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover, Drama, Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro, Other - Published: 2007-04-15 - Updated: 2007-04-15 - 1215 words

0Unrated
YAY! A new chapter! im not going to talk much, but this chapter is dedicated to everyone who reviews, you guys are the best.
________________________________________________________________
"Come as you are, as you were, as i want you to be." Come As You Are-Nirvanacenter>

The next morning, everyone but Veronica (who was awoken earlier by her babies) was rudely awoken by the members of The Used and Simple Plan.

"What the hell?" Max asked, looking up at Bert who had attacked him with some broccoli.

"Get out quick Max." Frank said after he saw the broccoli, Kaitlin just hugged Frank close. Max ran out of the room and quickly dashed to the kitchen where Gerard was making his famous cinnamon rolls. Veronica was feeding the babies their bottles at the table where Mikey was drinking coffee.

"Good morning." Mikey said, Mark just shook his head and sat next to him.

"One word: broccoli." Max said.

"Bert." Veronica and Gerard both laughed.

Frank ran into the kitchen carrying Kaitlin. "The beast is after us, with broccoli!" Kaitlin yelled.

"Bert, just stop for right now, okay." Mikey said, pouring himself another cup of coffee as Bert ran into the room. Bert sat next to Max at the table.

"Are you going to attack me?" Max asked him wearily.

"No." Bert said.

"Gerard, did my surprise for Frank come yet?" Veronica asked once everyone was seated at the kitchen table.

"Yea, it's in my closet." Gerard said, placing a tray of cinnamon rolls in the middle of the table.

"Surprise?" Frank asked.

"Yea, I'll give it to you after breakfast." Veronica said.

"I just noticed, I haven't seen you guys since the wedding." Mikey said, upon noticing Pierre, Sebastien, Jeff, David, and Chuck.

"Yea, after we came back from the hospital that night we got a call from our agent back in Montreal. She made us come home. We just got back. We told Bert to tell you guys." Pierre said.

"Oops." Bert said.

"L'âne sourd-muet" David said, laughing.

"What does that mean?" Max asked.

"Dumb ass." Gerard said.

"Ah, okay." Max said.

"So, are we going to go out and party tonight?" Jeff asked.

"Yea, well, everyone but Mikey and Veronica I think." Frank said.

"But they wont let me and Ellie in a club, we're under 21, and im under 18." Kaitlin said.

"Baby, must I remind you that we're famous?" Frank said. Gerard's phone rang. He picked it up and left the room.

He came in a couple minutes later.

"Frank, I cant go to the club tonight. I have to go promote my comic early tomorrow morning." Gerard said, sitting down sadly.

"That's fine, we can all go another time." Frank said.

"No, you guys go have fun. I have to go pick up my suit for tomorrow." Gerard said running up to his room to take a shower and get changed.. When he came back down all the cinnamon rolls were gone. "How did you guys eat thirty cinnamon rolls in fifteen minutes?"

"Easily." Bert said. "They're seriously making you wear a suit tomorrow?"

"Yes, they say I have to look professional. I have to go now, im supposed to pick up my suit from the shop in ten minutes." Gerard said, grabbing his keys from the counter and rushing to his Escalade.

"When do I get my surprise?" Frank asked.

"Now I guess, Mikey, watch the kids please." Veronica said, after Mikey nodded she ran up to Gerard's room. She came back down with a black guitar case. She handed it to Frank.

"Why did you get me a guitar? I already have Bella." Frank said. "Wait, what did you do to Bella?"

"Nothing." Veronica laughed. "Just open it."

Frank unzipped the case and his jaw dropped. "What did you- How did you-" he couldn't finish his sentences. "It's the same one, I know it. How did you fix Pansy?" He asked with a big grin. He set the case down and ran to hug her. He gripped her in a tight hug.

Veronica smiled. "I knew you'd be happy."

"Thank you so much Vee." Frank said, still grinning like a kid in a candy store.

"I feel you have been replaced Kaitlin." Bob said.

"Nu uh, she's still my baby." Frank said running over to Kaitlin and kissing her. "But Pansy is our baby."

"Woa, did he just say that Pansy is their baby? He wouldn't even let us touch Pansy, now he's going to share it with Kaitlin?" Ray said. Frank nodded.

"Kaitlin, you have something special." Bob said.

Gerard had just pulled up to the suit shop.

He walked inside and rang the bell on the counter because no one was up front. A pretty girl who looked to be about in her early teens walked up to the counter. She looked too young to work there.

"Hello, how may I help you?" She asked, her strikingly straight jet black hair glinting in the sunlight.

"Im here to pick up an order for Dark Horse comics." Gerard said handing her the receipt he had gotten after he placed his order with Dark Horse's company credit card.

"Okay, I'll go get that for you." She said with a smile, before turning and heading into the back room. Gerard noticed her name tag said Chloe. He was sure she would be screaming by now, after all, he was in one of the mainstreams hottest bands at the moment.

Chloe came back with his suit, it consisted of a black coat, black pants, and a red shirt.

"Here you go sir, have a nice day." She said.

"Thank you." Gerard offered a polite smile and left the shop. He placed his suit in his Escalade and locked the doors once more. The he ventured up the line of shops a bit more until he came to a salon. He was skeptic about going to get his hair done there, he always had Frank do his hair because he knew the way he liked it, but he was going for something more different than usual this time and he wanted to surprise everyone.
He walked in and stood at the counter.

"How can we help you today?" The man behind counter asked.

"Okay, well first of all I would like-" Okay, I would tell you exactly what they're gonna do to his hair, but that would be no fun, so we're gonna go back to everyone at the house. You can find out what he did to his hair when they do :D

BACK AT THE HOUSE
"So Max, are you coming out with us tonight?" Frank asked.

"I guess so, if you guys are okay with it." Max said, helping Frank clear the table.

"Yea, its fine." Frank said.

"Okay, then im going to run home and get ready. See you soon." Max said, then left. After Frank cleaned the rest of the kitchen up, he went up to his room to get ready. The house was quiet because everyone was getting ready. Well that was until...
________________________________________________________________
Muahahaha! Cliffhanger! im still debating whether to post the next chapter yet, hmmmmmmm.Maybe if i get some reviews i'll post some more, yea, i like that idea. When i get two reviews i will post the next chapter.
Sign up to rate and review this story