Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > 30 Ways to Hate

Beginnings

by Tarah 2 reviews

The first chapter's a little short...sorry. Anyway, this is about Lexi's life and the concert she's going to (MCR) and how she's going to deal with it. I'm bad at summaries, just read it!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-04-15 - Updated: 2007-04-15 - 395 words

0Unrated
Well, this sucks. Ex-boyfriend plus 2 tickets = one ticket too many

- Lexi

I sat, shriveled up on my bed, crying on my knees. Life sucked so much. How could he do this to me? This was reality smacking me in the face. This was what it felt like to be broken up with - I felt like shit.

Of course, my best friends were there for me, Olivia Miller and Robbie Thomas. I'm Alexis Pederson, but everyone calls me Lexi. Olivia is a bit of a pudge, a computer freak, and she has geeky looking glasses. Robbie, on the other hand, is plain. Brown eyes, brown hair, no pimpled face. Just...Robbie.

"Hey, Lexi," Olivia said, coming into my room. Robbie wasn't allowed up here. At the moment, I was trying to decide if that was a good thing. "How are you?"

I looked up at her. Was she serious? I looked like shit, I felt like shit, so I must have been shit. "Shitty," I told her. She sat down next to me, and I felt myself go up as she sat down. The cons to a water bed. "How could Joseph do this to me? And now what do I do with those concert tickets?" Joseph, my ex-boyfriend, and I were going to go see a My Chemical Romance concert this weekend. I'd bought two tickets - but who was going to use the other one?

"I'll go," Olivia suggested. Olivia plus emo band = where the fuck am I? Olivia's anything but emo - pink, green, and yellow are her colors, being bouncy and bright and shining rays of sunshine on all those people who were acting like puddles, helpless.

I managed to crack open a red rimmed eye at her. "You? Why don't you go watch Barney instead?"

She frowned at me. "Apparently being upset dements your sense of humor, Lexi. Well, fine. Go alone." She listed off a bunch of stupid, random people who I wouldn't dream of taking to a concert with me.

Finally, I picked a random person out of my mind. "I'll take my cousin," I finally said, watching Olivia's face fall. Maybe she wanted to go...but, then again...I wasn't sure if I should be the big person and invite Olivia, or be the small person and take who I thought was more fitting for the concert.

I chose small.
Sign up to rate and review this story