Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > Could This Be Any More Tragedic?

Maggie is a mother and I'm jealous. Where does that leave you?

by BenjisRiotGirl79 2 reviews

Maggie went into labor and I went with her to the hospital while Good Charlotte played their concert. Okay so it's a beautiful baby boy named Aiden. I was so jealous that I couldn't have a child bu...

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-04-15 - Updated: 2007-04-15 - 617 words

0Unrated
Maggie's P.O.V.

Man, The baby is kicking.
Good Charlotte was playing their concert when the only person that was on the was Stacy.
My water broke.
Wait! What?! "Stacy!!!" Next thing I knew she was by my side in like 3 seconds.
"Oh my gosh." She was repeating over and over.
"Go to the concert. Go get Katie and tell her to get her ass here! Now!!!" I screamed as a contraction kicked in.
"Okay." and she ran off.

Katie's P.O.V.

I was enjoying flirting with Benji while he was playing.
I kept blowing kisses and making faces while he was playing and he almost lost his concentration on playing and keeping up with the song.
Up until Stacy came up to me panicing and telling me what happened.
I noticed that Joel and Benji had confused looks on their faces.
I started panicing once she told me that Maggie was in labor.
I looked and Joel and then Benji really fast giving them that look and then took off to the bus.
They knew.
I got on the bus and heard Maggie's deep breathing.
We called the ambulance because we were on a bus.
They came I said I was her sister which wasn't a complete lie so I could ride with her.
I told Stacy to stay behind to tell the guys when they get back.
She nodded and went back to the concert stage where they were playing.
Maggie was holding my hand and everytime the concration hit her she tightened her grip and broke my hand.
They told her to let go and they took a look at it and put a bandage around it until we got to the hospital.
They said they were going to put a cast on it and then I could go help her since the father wasn't here yet and that I was the child's God Mother.

Joel's P.O.V.

I was watching Katie and Benji during the concert and couldn't help but crack a smile every now and then.
They were meant to be together.
But then I started getting worried about Benji's problem and It didn't help that Stacy came up to Katie panicing.
She told Katie something and Katie looked back at me then Benji and started running to the bus.
The bus was in my vision and soon after an ambulance came up.
I started freaking out when they took Maggie away in it.
We finished up and couldn't wait to sign autographs, I went to the bus and saw stacy and Sarah there.
"What's wrong with Maggie!?" I asked.
They looked at me and smiled and told me to calm down. "Her water broke." They told me.
I had a small smile creep up on my lips. "Joel, call a cab." Paul said behind me when I was paralized with words.
Finally we got to the hospital and me and Benji went in.
Katie was with her and once she saw Benji she jumped up to give me her seat and she went over to him. Once again.
They were made for each other.

Benji's P.O.V.

Katie said bye.
I said hey and bye and we went out into the waiting area.
They told us that they would notify us when she when she goes into labor.
I looked down at Katies and and I noticed there was a cast on her hand. "What happened?" I said getting worried.
"Maggie was holdong my hand." She didn't finish because she didn't need to.
"Joel owes me alot more than one." She said and we started laughing.
This is going to be one hell of a long night.

Sign up to rate and review this story