Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > Could This Be Any More Tragedic?

Tour. You should relax alitte, there nothing to worry about.....

by BenjisRiotGirl79 2 reviews

Good Charlotte, tHeir girlfriends. Katie and Maggie... Well Let's just say that this was a vacation gone wrong.

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-04-10 - Updated: 2007-04-10 - 1085 words

0Unrated
Benji's P.O.V

Katie, Maggie, Stacy(Paul's girlfriend), and Sarah(Billy'd girlfriend) All went on tour with us.
We decided it was only fair since Katie and Maggie are coming and that it would be good for them to get to know each other and hang out when we are doing shows and stuff.
We were driving for hours and still not close to the next venue. We're staying in a hotel because of our woman demanded and they refused to stay on the bus were we didn't bathe and shit like that.
I'm mad how they were the pants in the realtionship.
I was walking back to the bus after playing at a show and I saw the outline of a very sexy Katie.
As I got closer to her I noticd she was doing something.
"Why are you smoking?" I asked disappointed in her.
All she did was hand me a letter...From Sophie.
It read: Dear Benji.
Hey baby, how have you been? I'm missing you like crazy.
Are you happy with your bitch? I love you Benji and you made a mistake, so what? I would gladly take you back.
I heard about your mut. Too bad.
She's a no good for you anyways. I'm way better and you know it. Member those things you said to me and those games we played? You loved it.
Come back to me baby.
I'll hopefully hear from you soon. Love you, Sophie.

I looked up after getting finished with that nasty letter that just scarred my brain. Katie wasn't outside anymore.
"Baby?" I asked walking onto the bus. She was sitting there staring into nothing letting one tear fall after the next.
"Benji, I love you and I want you to be happy. Even if its with her." She'd do that for me? I wanted her so I was already happy.
"I love you. I'm already happy with you."
I smiled. She looked at me. "But I'm a bitch to you all the time and I can't have children. And you still want to be with me?" She asked shocked.
"Yeah. That's what love is." She smiled and ran towards me and threw herself into a hug wrapping her legs around my waist. Kissing me."I love you. So much.
Benji I would die without you." She said in my neck.
That tickled. "I love you too. I would die if your not in my sight." I smiled. "Good thing I came on tour with you then.
I don't want them to bring my fiance back dead. Atleast before our wedding." She joked. We both laughed until someone cleared their throat. "Interrupting something?"
Maggie said at the door way hand in hand with Joel and Paul and Stacy behind them. Wheres Billy and Sarah?... Oh nevermind. "Yes acctually. But we can finish at the hotel."
Katie said with an evil grin. "We didn't book a hotel room for us. Were staying on the bus." Joel said. I know he was joking but the girls didn't find that funny. Katie started getting mad and was just staring at him, buring holes.
"Fine." She said calmly. "Me and the girls will walk to the nearest hotel and get ourselves a room. Poor Maggie will have towalk that far being 7 months pregnant." She said walking to the back of the bus. "I was only kidding."
Joel said laughing. We thought it was funny but the girls did not. Next thing you knew, Katie ran as fast as she could in the small bus and jumped on Joel play punching Joel.
Now that was funny. They were wrestling for a while then the bus started moving. Joel got on top and pinned her so she's stop punching him. For a girl, she hit hard.
He was pinning her hands above her head but missed and hit her face. Even though it was an accident, She didn't play anymore. Katie's not the one to cry infront of people.

Joel's P.O.V.

I saw Katie starting to tear up an I was about to apologize, when she kneed me. Hard. I feel off odf her and got into the fetal position. "Stop the bus!!" Katie screemed. It came to a halt and Katie ran off the bus.I couldn't say anything or move. Maggie came to hender to me to see if I was alright. Benji went after Katie.

Katie's P.O.V

When Joel punched me, It brought back so many memories. How they fought over some ex. He punched me. I told them to go somewhere and How I lost Benji for good until now. Besides the fact that it hurt... really bad.
"Katie! Baby! What up." Benji said jogging after me. I turned around to look at him and she got a scared face expression. "What?! What is it?!" I was freaking out.
"Sh. It's nothing. It just bruised really fast." he laughed a alittle at me before slowly reaching his hand up to my face.
I winced alittle in pain and he moved his hand fast. "I'm sorry." he apologize. "It's alright.
I didn't mean to do that to Joel but I had to get off the bus." I explained. I started tearing up again and Benji noticed. "Baby, what's wrong?" He said softly.
"I just remember some bad things when he punched me." I laughed a little about how stupid I sounded. "What memories?"
He asked me. "When we got into that huge fight were you and Joel were fight over some chick and I told ya'll both to go to hell because he punched me and how I broke up with you and How I lost you for years...."
I was about to go on but I saw the look on Benji's face.
"I understand how you feel, I wouldn't want to remember that either." He smiled alittle and frowned.
"Lets go see how Joel's doing." I said and we started walking back to the bus. Little did I know, Joel was listening. "Joel!?" He came limping out. "Yeah?"
He asked once he finally eached me. "I'm sorry about what I did..." He cut me off. "You're already forgiven." He smiled. Billy and Sarh met us at the hotel.
once we got our rooms we just hung out.
The rooms: room#1= Joel and Maggie. Room#2=Me and Benji. Room#3=Paul and Stacy. Room#4= Billy and Sarah. I bet Joel and Benji feel a little uncomfortable that Billy's girlfriend is named Sarah.
Sign up to rate and review this story