Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > Could This Be Any More Tragedic?

That was close. But can we get closer?

by BenjisRiotGirl79 0 reviews

That was close. I'm almost killed myself. I was stupid fo driving when I was crying. But I couldn't help it.

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-03-20 - Updated: 2007-03-21 - 1045 words

0Unrated
I almost hit a car. I didn't though. I was lucky. I need to go home and apologize to Benji. I stayed to the side of the road for a while. Waiting until I was done crying for sure. I couldn't afford and I didn't want another close wreck or a real one for that matter. That scared me like crazy. I made a u-turn and slightly sped off. Enought to get home faster but not enough to get a ticket. I pulled into the drive way and noticed there was no cars. What's going on?


"Hello?!" I shouted as I walked through the door. No answer. I walked into the kitchen and found a note. 'Went to eat. Be back later. Love ya' Maggie.' Hmmm... I put the note back down and went upstairs. There was a light on glowing from my door frame. I slowly opened the door and found Benji sleeping on my bed. I looked at him sleeping peacefully and I instantly felt guilty for fighting with him. "Hey baby. Wake up." I whispered in his ear. He mumbled a little and moved slightly. "I love you Benji and I'm really sorry about fighting with you. I just dont want you to leave me again. I don't care how long, You never came back last time... I didn't want to chance this time." I started crying and he sat up. He had no emotion on his face. Finally he pulled me into a hug and kissed my forehead. "I know. But Joel has something he wants to ask you and Maggie when they get back." Benji said smiling slightly.


We sat there like that until they got back. We actually fell asleep like that and I felt someone shake me. I opened my eyes and I saw Joel and Maggie standing over me and Benji hand in hand and smiling. "Katie, We've been thinking and we came to the conclusion that you and Maggie are coming on tour with us." Joel said excitedly. "Oh, ummm..." I paused for a moment. "What about Bailey and Cash?" I asked not knowing what to say. I hate tours. Expecailly on a bus with 5 guys and 2 girls that have to share a bus and the guys wont bathe. "We'll get someone to watch them. So what do you think?" Maggie asked egar to hear my answer. "Sure?" I asked. Yeah, asked.


-Benji's P.O.V-
We are leaving now in 3 days. The house is a wreck getting Maggie and Katie and Joel and myself ready and packed. Maggie the longest because she's still pregnant. Katie because she has SOO MUCH stuff. Like she packed 2 suitcases already working on her 3rd. Maggie is catching up to her. Me and Joel have one suitcase. Usually me and him share clothes. Just not socks and underwear. You know Joel.


2 days left. Me and Katie have been talking a little more each day without fighting and we've been closer. We decided that we will... You know... the day before we have to go on tour because we might not get any privacy for the 2 months. We're not using a comdom because were going to try and get pregnant. We are not married yet but we are getting there when we get back.


-Maggie's Point of view-
Woah. Pregnant and tour, might not be a good combination. It's one more day. Benji and Katie have been in their room all day and We know not to disturb them. Me and Joel went to Blockbuster and rented some chickflicks and horror movies to watch all day and cuddle. The night was great, Benji and Katie werent that loud and that was good and the movies turned out good too. It was good and then we went to sleep.

I am so exausted! I'm going back to bed on the bus when we get there. I'm sure Katie too maybe Benji. ;D
This is going to be an expirence to share a bathroom with Katie. I'm not going to say the guys because me and Katie already know they ain't going to shower. I have like a suitcase full of perfume and I made Joel bring like 5 bottles of colonge. MADE is the key word.

-Katie's P.O.V-
Wow. Last night=fun. This morning= exausting. I'm excited I guess about the tour but I'm going to get REALLY jealous with all these fans everywhere. My fist in some faces. I'm psycic so I already see it. "Benji, babe, Come here!" I shouted from downstairs. "What?" He asked jogging down them in a hurry. We're a little late and that's because we couldn't get Maggie up. "Carry my bags outside please." I stated while walking off into the kitchen. I grabbed the phone and dailed Josh's number and Beth picked up. "Hello?" She said roughly. "Beth, I'm so sorry to call this early but I need a favor." I said apologizing. "It's fine. What can I help you with?" She asked sounding more awake. "I'm going on tour with Benji and I have no one to watch the pets. Could you come around and make sure their okay, they have their water and food and that they potty and stuff? A better idea is that you could bring Atticus over here and watch them together and you can stay here. If you want." I asked nerviously. I was making sure the water and food was in the bowl and Benji came up behind me and wrapping his arms around me. I jumped, Like out of my skin.


"Yeah. That's cool. I could do something to get my mind of Josh being gone."she said with a hint of sadness. "Thank you." I said politely. "You're welcome. Have a good time. "I will. Be careful." And we hung up. "Benji! Don't ever do that again!" I said pointing my finger at him like a dog. "Sorry." He pouted and I smile. He's too cute to stay mad at. "Ready to go?" He asked. "I guess." I said sighing. "Good. Let's go, they're waiting for us in the car." He said in a hurry. "Alright." I said kissing Cash and Bailey and locking the door before It shut. I'm going to get home sick.
Sign up to rate and review this story