Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Grab my hand and you wont be alone

Say Anything

by Crimsonsorrow 9 reviews

She's 18 and left her home, been hitch hiking for a while and finally she's in NJ but she has no where to go. She left her family for unknown reason's, Don and Donna Way are the ones who take her i...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-04-14 - Updated: 2007-04-15 - 1220 words

1Original
A/N: I realize i use the same name in like half my stories but oh well it's easy to remember. I hope you like this story, it just came to me while i was reading one of my favorites. Please Review.


Chapter one


She's been hitch hiking for the last two weeks, all she wanted was to get away from home where everything was just going wrong and terrible things were happening. She didn't run away she was eighteen but she did just up and leave with only a short note to her older sister saying that she was leaving and hopefully not coming back. Her destination was New Jersey, sure it wasn't the safest states to be in but it was the place that the dart landed on so she headed there.

She knew for a fact that she didn't exactly look the best nor smell the best, when she left she grabbed the necessities and things that she wouldn't leave without. Her shoulder bag which contained her lap top which took her three years to get, her birth certificate, social security card, ID the things that say she is who she says she is. Then a backpack that had clothes, a note book, iPod that she got for her seventeenth birthday and the few clothes and make-up things that she could fit in there which wasn't very much considering the rushed packing that she had to do.

Now she was in one of the alley's resting against one of the walls, it felt gross, sickening and just plain uncomfortable and she would rather be on a nice hotel bed or something like that. She was really hungry too and thirsty, she hasn't had a good meal since before she left she would kill for a small sandwich at that moment if it would make the hunger pains go away for a bit.

Across from the alley was a nice little Italian restaurant that she could even smell the food from across the street, a couple exited and were talking and laughing with each other. As they were walking to their car they noticed her sitting there looking grimy, hungry and pitiful; the woman immediately looked at her sadly and wanted to help her. She looked at her husband who she knew would agree with her as well and the both of them walked towards her.

When she saw the couple walking towards her she began to scoot away and get up and run away from them but the woman's voice stopped her. "Please let us help you, I don't want you to end up on the street or dead I would feel guilty knowing that we could have helped you." she said to her trying to get her to come closer to her.

Silently she went closer to the woman and her husband and stood there awkwardly in front of them trying to warm herself up since it was late out and cold. "What's your name dear?" the woman asked her.

"Natalie Storing, I'm eighteen." she told her, Natalie looked at them hesitantly not sure what else they wanted her to do or say.

The woman smiled at her, "Well Natalie I'm Donna Way and this is my husband Don." she said to her and smiled when she saw slight amusement at their names being practically the same other than one's female and one's male. "I know odd for us to be married and have the names Don and Donna." she told her.

"Where are your parents?" Don asked smiling a bit hoping to ease Natalie's nerves.

Natalie looked away and out at the night sky, "Dead, well not my mom but she is as far as I am concerned." she told them her voice a little raspy from not talking in a while and having nothing to drink.

"Well come with us Natalie we are going to get you cleaned up and feed then you can tell us what happened alright." she said to her.

Vigorously Natalie shook her head, "No I can't impose, I can't do that to you. You guys don't even know me anyways why would you be doing this for some homeless girl?" she asked still amazed that they wanted to help her even though she could possibly be a killer or something like that.

"Because Natalie you look like someone whose lost in the world and who needs help, I want to help you." Donna said to her. "Please come home with us and let us help you." she said to her.

Natalie could tell already that this woman was stubborn and that no matter what she would say Donna would have an excuse as to why she should come back to her house with her and her husband. "Okay, but I'm only because you are giving me the saddest look." Natalie said to her.

"Thank you dear, come along now when we get to the house you can have a hot shower which I bet you are beginning to miss." she said to her as she and Don led Natalie over to their car.

Just how Donna talked made Natalie calm down and feel at ease and as if she was Donna and Don's own child even though they haven't even known her for more than ten or fifteen minutes at the most. Natalie got in the back seat of the car, behind Don and Donna sat in the passenger's seat next to her husband and they drove off heading to their home.

About half way to their house Donna looked back at Natalie and smirked when she saw her messenger bag, "You're a fan of My Chemical Romance?" she asked her.

Natalie nodded, "Yeah they changed my whole view on music instead of only listening to hard core metal I learned to listen to other genre's like alternative-rock like they are. I don't know if I would have been able to get through some of the things in my life if they weren't around." she said smiling; one of her many passion's is music if she didn't have it to listen to she needed them to be a band because then she wouldn't have realized a lot of people have gone through what she has.

"Glad that my son's band has helped at least someone that I know personally, I'm happy that they helped you." she said to her smiling.

Donna saying that made Natalie look at her confused, "Wait what did you say?" she said to her. "Sons?"

Donna nodded, "Gerard and Mikey are my sons, didn't you realize that when we said our last name, Way?" she asked her.

"No I didn't connect the two." Natalie said to her, for the rest of the ride to the house it was quiet. Natalie leaned her head against the car window and eventually fell asleep, which she most definitely deserved to have all she's been worrying about lately is will she be attacked, will she get something to eat and drink and a safe place to sleep for a while. Things that she shouldn't have to worry about at only being eighteen, most eighteen year olds are still either living with their parents or with a friend not out walking the dangerous streets of New Jersey like Natalie was.
Sign up to rate and review this story