Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > And if your heart stops beating...

I'm Falling

by blueside21 1 review

she trips she falls

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-04-15 - Updated: 2007-04-16 - 2080 words

0Unrated
"honey...awake up its time to go" said Gerard after he had kissed me on the cheek

"What...what time is it? Its still dark" I replied waking up slowly

" 4:15am"

"Why do I have to get up then?" I replied grumpily I was not a morning person.

"Cause its TOUR DAY" said Gerard jumping up and down on the bed. I got up and put on my jeans, "I got to go talk to Brian so your right with the bags yeh?" oh jeez thanks I thought to myself

"Yeh, sure" I said putting on my fake smile.

He kissed me and walked out the door. I grabbed the 4 suitcases to try and avoid making a 2nd trip down the flight of stairs. I walked out the door, locked it and started making my way down the stairs. There where only two flights of stairs but it seemed to take forever going down the first. I felt my phone vibrate in my jean pocket and went to answer it but ended up tripping down the rest of the stairs.

"Oh my God are you okay Aimee?" asked Frank who ran from the bus to help me.

"I'm fine, I just hit my head, and a tad embarrassed..." I replied my head was throbbing

"Here I'll help you with the bags, where's Gerard?"

"Oh he was going to talk to Brian about something" I said standing up. Ray and Bob came over and helped Frank with the bags. "Hey, thanks guys you're the best."

**

The bus started to move and there was no sign of Gerard, and this ice pack on my head was getting annoying.

"How's your head?" asked Sam, who sat next to me and gave me a cup of coffee.

"It's defiantly been better" I said trying to joke

"Oh well, you'll experience bigger headaches in the next couple of weeks I'm sure."

Frank came up from the front on the phone, "hang on a sec... girls the driver said we're stopping for fuel in about 5 minutes, I don't know why they didn't fuel up before hand. Anyways if you want food you better go and get it here." He said and left back down the bus still talking to someone.

Sarah was coming on tour with us too, well just for a bit anyway, she was just about to begin the 2nd trimester in her pregnancy so us girls where gonna head back home when she reached about 7 months.

"I'll be back" I said to the girls and I went to follow Frank

He was sitting down front, "Where's Gerard?"

Just then the bus stopped and the girls came out "come on Aimz, lets get some skittles and twizzlers!"

"Hmm okay..."

I got off the bus as the 2nd bus pulled up, to be blunt I was pissed off at Gerard firstly leaving me to carry the bags. Gerard was the first off the 2nd bus, he ran right to me.

"Babe, Frank told me you hurt your head." He said rubbing his hand through my hair, "You okay.." he asked looking into my eyes.

"Of course I am" I said hugging him. "Now you coming back on the bus?"

"Yeh, I'm feeling a bit tired" he said winking

"Me too" I said smiling, I hated how he smiled and made me un-angry at him again.

Gerard and I went back to the bus to get some alone time, but soon realized that wasn't going to happen to fast. We had just gotten into his bunk and started to cuddle and talk when Frank and Sam came in pulling open our curtain making kissing noises.

Frank and Sam had become virtually brother and sister, as they both had a passion for pulling pranks and well had a lot in common together. At first Sarah was jealous but when Frank sat down and explained the situation, she fully understood the situation.

"OOhhh Geard and Aimee sitting in a tree!!" said Frank dancing around doing what appeared to be the hokey pokey turn it all around dance. I picked up the pillow and hit him across the head, this only mad him laugh harder and climb into bed to.

"Get out Frank!" I said hitting him with the other pillow in there. Gerard just laid there pissing himself laughing.

"Come on Frank, lets go find someone else to tease." Sam said when I gave her the 'please I need to be alone stare'.

Frank climbed out hesitantly, "thank you" I mouthed to Sam as they were leaving, she smiled and closed the curtain again.

I turned around and looked at Gerard, he had his eyes closed. He looked so handsome when he was asleep. I put my arm around him, and kissed him on the cheek. Then faster then you could say supercalifragilisticexpialidocious Gerard pinned down my arms and had positioned himself on top of me. I was completely stunned.

"You didn't really think I was asleep did you?" he asked with a devilish smile on his face. I was laughing so hard, I was almost crying, it was the fastest I'd seen him move like ever.

"Not for a second" I managed to fit in-between laughs. I finally got one of my arms free and started playing with his hair, I loved his hair it was so smooth and silky.

He was staring me down, making me melt inside. He then rolled back next to me, holding me so that I was now on top. "Your full of tricks today babe" I said giggling.

"shh..." he said pressing his finger against my lips, then pulled me in for a deep passionate kiss.

Sarah's P.O.V

We all had gotten back on the bus and started to play a game of poker, when we heard giggling from the bunks. Frank and Sam went to investigate and found that it was just Aimee and Gerard getting some 'alone time'.

I was sitting on the couch when Frank came and sat next to me and put his head on to my stomach, making himself comfortable.

"Frank careful, what about the baby?" I said in my mock concerned voice.

"Aww the thing I love about you being pregnant is that not only will I have a son, and your soo much more cuddly but you more careful now!" he said stroking my face

"Aww jeez Frank, just what I wanted to here." I said laughing.

"Its okay babe." He said smiling

"Who says its gonna be a boy?"

"Well it is an Iero right, it has to be!"

"He aint an Iero yet!"

"Yeh but he will be." He said kissing my belly.

.....

Aimee's P.O.V

We got up the next morning and we where at the next venue. I got up slowly lifting Gee's arm from around me, and went outside and lit up a smoke.
Mikey was out side sitting by himself so I went over.

"Whats up Mikey?" I asked as he sat silently gazing at nothing. He didn't reply.
"Mikey?!" I said again finally getting his attention.

"Oh sorry.." he mumbled.

"Whats up?" I asked again.

"Hmm..." he said looking like he didn't want to tell me. "Okay don't tell anyone ok. I love Sam. Not just ooh lustful love, but like I can see myself spending the rest of my life with her. For the first time in my life since Geri died I feel happy, my life is well going great. I don't want to loose her, and I know its heaps soon, but I want to marry her, and I don't know if she feels the same."

Wow I thought ok, now I know why he had been a little strange lately.

"Oh shit that's some deep shit." I said inhaling more of my cigarette. "Maybeyou should talk to her bout it" I said trying to keep cool. I knew Sam liked loved him, though she was feeling slightly confused with her feelings for Frank. Though she confidently told me it was only lust.

"Yeah, well thanks for listening Aimz, now I know why Gee loves you so much!" he said hugging me and returned to the bus

I finished my cigarette and went for a walk around the block. I wasn't that far into my journey when I saw a Starbucks across the street, "mmh coffee" I thought to my self. I pulled out my sidekick and rang Gerard.

"Err...hello" he said sleepily

"Hey babe, wanna go have coffee? I saw Starbucks down the road if you want it."

"I'll be there as fast as I can" he said hanging up.

I laughed to myself and went in and ordered my two latté's. A few minutes later I saw Gerard walk past the window, wearing his straight legs, a black hoodie and his aviators.

"Oh shit" I thought, I took his favorite scarf and he never went anywhere without it. He saw me down the back and kissed me on the cheek and sat down, I gave him his scarf.

"Thanks I was looking for that!" he said smiling

"Its okay, I knew you would be here fast" I said trying to smile. The fact was I wasn't happy, not with Gerard, but with life. I had hit an emotional rut. I felt nothing, my life was a spiraling hole of darkness, and well at least that's what it felt like.

"What's Up hun?" he said grabbing my hand.

"Well..."

"Aimee?" said the person behind the counter, and Gerard got up and got our coffee's.

"Now what where you saying?" he said taking a sip out of his coffee "And be honest cause I can read minds!"

"Oh nothing, I love you that's all."

"I love you too babe... are you sure that's all you seem distant, upset maybe?"

"No, no I am fine." I said lying

"Oh ok, hehe I'll go get you a cupcake. Cupcakes always cheer people up."

"You said that in an interview!" I said laughing

"Yeh well see it must be right, its already got ya laughing!" he said.

[b] Mikey's P.O.V [b]


I left Aimee alone, she looked completely stunned from what I said.

"Hey Sam" I said when I got on the bus running over and hugging her. "I love you so much" I said kissing her

"I love you too baby!" she said looking confused yet content. The moment was spoiled when Gerard came storming in from out the back.

"OK WHO TOOK MY SCARF!!" he yelled to no one, Frank and Sarah went shopping and Iggy, Tori, Bob and Ray all went to find a casino to play some games.

"I think I saw Aimee wearing it a min ago, why do you need it? It's like boiling out there!"

"Why do you need your glasses?" he said back angrily

"Umm I don't anymore laser surgery!" I said sticking my tongue out at him.

"Oh yeah at least I didn't put a fork in a toaster"

" Fuck you!" I yelled how dare he!

"Fuck yourself!"

"Go fuck a cow!"

"Go fuck a toaster and turn it on!" he said with a look of triumph

"Go fuck you mom!"

"She's your mom too, dumbass!"

"Wow calm down guys, it's just a scarf..." Said Sam trying to put some sense back into the conversation

"It's not JUST a scarf... Anyways I'll be late meeting Aimee, see ya!" he said and left

"Wow that was intense." Sam said after he went.

"Yeh were like an old married couple always arguing, some however call it brotherly love " he said then looked at me... "Speaking of old married couples..." he said getting down on one knee. "I know we've been together for 3 weeks, but I love you with all my heart and all my soul. Will you marry me?"

"Oh my god Yes! Yes!! I will!!"

"Full on!?"

"Of course! I would marry you now if I could!" she said, and my eyes lit up. We were in Vagas, she could marry me now.

"You know were in Vagas right... Wanna get married tomorrow night before the show?" I said, and she laughed.

"I always wanted to get married in Vagas!" she said and jumped on me and kissed me.





--------------------------

The scarf im talking bout is this one:
http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q98/thexcoffinxisxlocked/Gerard5.jpg


hey ppl reviews are nice, if i dont get many i'm thinking of ending this fanfic.
Sign up to rate and review this story