Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > And if your heart stops beating...

You Dont Own ME!

by blueside21 0 reviews

oohh read and u'll see

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro, Other - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-04-15 - Updated: 2007-04-16 - 1814 words

0Unrated
~ Gerard P.O.V~

I went outside after the party and pulled out a cigarette and lit it. Frank was right when he said "... she has gotten hot since you left. ". I had been a total ass and now I'm here fucking moping around. She wasn't like the other girls I met.

Mikey had Sam who is sweet and shy just like him. She understands him and his slightly off centered brain. She isn't always shy she could be pretty hyper when she was around us friends.

Bob had Tori, who is always singing and playing computer games with him. She was teaching him how to skateboard; she was pretty ace at it too. Bob is the opposite of her, he can not board to save his life. They were so different yet so the same.

Ray had Iggy who also was a PC freak they where always playing each other and being together. They where two kids in love with the same hobby and each other.

Finally Frank had Sarah, she was so the opposite to Aimee. She was bubbly and so much like Frank, they where best friends as well as partners. Always playing pranks on each other and us.

"I thought you were giving up?" said Mikey coming outside

"So did I" I said taking in a drag and blowing out

"You shouldn't let her get to you" he said sitting down on the ground beside me.

"Okay, man that's like me telling you to forget about Geri. I know you still think about her. Or if I told you to give up on coffee."

"Ouch, man ok sorry. Okay well try and get her back? I heard her ask Pete to stay, and to be honest I think he is only using her."

"Don't you think I know that? She hates me, I didn't call her once even though I promised I would"

"Gee, you were one; drunk most of the nights, and two; you were sick and busy."

"I know but..."

"Ok being your very wise, smart and extremely hot younger brother..."

"Come on! What are you on..."

"Don't interrupt me! As I was saying...being your wise younger brother I demand you to fight for her, stop Pete from staying over. If you love her, that's what you would do."

~Aimee's P.O.V~

We where about to get up and head off to bed when I heard a knock at the door, I knew Mikey went out for a walk earlier but he would have a key to get back in.

"I'll meet you in there okay?" I said and walked to the door. "Gerard?!"

"Aimee, I love you, and please don't make the mistake of going out with Pete. I divorced Tina as soon as I could so I could be with you."

"Wha..what?"

"I told Frank to tell you..." I said playing dumb

"I didn't know..." I said trying not to cry, I felt bad for moving on now. But hey "You never called me!" I said holding back tears.

"That's cause... After you left I slipped, I started drinking. I felt so horrible about hurting you especially after you lost Geri. Please..." He said as tears ran down his face. "...Please let me have one more chance, and don't go back in there..."

How could I say no? I mean I did still love him in some way. I knew he never meant to hurt me, I was just so pissed off that he didn't tell me in the first place.

"Ok... I'll tell Pete." I said and kissed him.

Fuck I am one confused women, know I'm going to have to hurt poor Pete. I walked into the bedroom and Pete was sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Who was it?" he asked

"Gee..."

"Oh...you know as soon as I met you I knew you still loved him" he said. I stared; I was lost for words how did he know? "You're a wonderful woman, but you deserve better. I would only end up fucking up by having photos of me plastered over some glossy with my pants off..." I still stood there, it was if he where taking the words out of my mouth. "...Though, it would be a great honor if you would still be my friend."

"Wow, Pete you're the most understanding and reasonable guy I know. I'm soo sorry this didn't work out but I would be honored to be your friend."

"Thanks, well I'll guess I'll sleep on the couch..."

"You can stay here, I think me and Gee have a lot to catch up on." I said turning to leave when I felt him grab my wrist. I turned around and he kissed me.

"Sorry, I needed one to remember you by." He said smiling and I left.

When I went outside Gee was sitting surrounded by his usual cloud of smoke, Mikey and Frank sitting nearby. Frank had a beer in one hand and a smoke in the other. When I came out Frank and Mikey both took it upon themselves to leave. Frank giving me one of his brotherly hugs I had grown accustom to as he passed.

"Good luck" he whispered. When they both left we sat in silence for a few minutes.

"So..." Gerard said breaking the silence. "Is it over?"

"I never think it was ever going to start, apparently I'm transparent."

"Oh..." He replied throwing his cigarette to the ground and stomping it out.

"Look, I'm sorry I was such a bitch. I still loved you, I was just annoyed you couldn't at least tell me that you where married."

"I know and I'm deeply sorry I will never keep a secret from you again okay." He said gesturing for a hug

"mmkay" I said hugging him, hey it was freezing! "Can I stay at your place? Pete has had a little to much to drink and I don't want him driving back..."

"What!? Ha-ha joking of course you can..." he said putting his arm around my shoulder and walking to his flat. "Oh and by the way, did you become a fashion designer just because my now ex-wife was one?"

"No! Frank put me up to it, he wanted to see my talents."

"Oh, right" he said laughing.

~Frank's P.O.V~

I went back inside and Sarah was in the kitchen making a coffee. I slowly walked over and slipped my arms around her waste, resting my head on her shoulder.

"I love you babe" I said kissing her. I meant it too, after what I saw Gee and Aimee to go through to be together I never wanted her to leave.

"Baby, we have to talk..." she said turning to me. My first instinct was "Fuck", and it must of shown on my face. "It's not bad..."

We got our coffee and went and sat on the couch, I looked at her I thought she was happy...

"Frank..."

"Wait! Before you say anything I want you to know I love you. I love the way you play guitar, I love the way you make coffee, and how most of all you make me laugh and feel when I'm around you. I wanna be with you forever, and I know its sudden but will you marry me?"

"Oh My GOD! Yes! of course I will...but I still have to tell you something."

"Okay..."

"I'm pregnant Frank."


~ Aimee's P.O.V~

Buzz buzz buzzzz buzz buzz buzz

I heard my phone buzzing, it was Sarah.

"hey, sarz whats up?" I said sleeperly and got out of the bed and walked towards the window. It was at least mid morning.

"Hey, I have some good news to tell you. Where are you? Pete just left a few minutes a" she said. I looked over to the bed, Gee was still there sleeping. He was so cute and innocent looking.

"Umm I'm at Gee's, we'll be over in a sec."

"Okay... see Ya soon!"

I put my phone one the bed side table and jumped on the bed causing Gerard to fall off onto the ground.

"hmmm... Am I dreaming again?"

"No you fool! Now get up Sarah and Frank have something important to tell us."

"Ohh ok... let me get dressed first."

"I still have to have a shower so take your time getting up lazy bones!"

I went into the bathroom and had my shower, I dried my self off and realized I didn't have any clothes here they were all at Frank and Sarah's place. I opened the bedroom door slowly and saw Gerard was gone, I snuck out in my bra and undies to his wardrobe and looked for some clothes that would fit me.

I managed to find some black jeans and an old misfits shirt, thank god Gee was the same height as me and roughly the same build. I was putting on the Tee when.

"Ahem... Caught red handed" said Gee carrying two coffees' he had gotten from the coffee house down the road.

"Ahhh...I can explain" I said smiling, he put the coffee's on his desk and smiled and walked over.

"You gotta earn the right to wear my clothes" he said trying not to laugh

"Oh yeah, will this help?" I said, and kissed him softly on the neck. He smelt so good, like he always did.

"Hmm...No but this will" he said and pulled me in and kissed me passionately and pulled me to the bed. Nothing happened, we were just making out...

We must of lost track of time cause our coffee's where cold when we went to drink them. We headed out the door towards Frank and Sarah's place. When we got there everyone was there, even Brain the guys manager was there!

"Where have you been?" asked Sam when we got to the door. "We were expecting you 45 minutes ago." She looked pissed off

"Oh Sorry..." I said trying not to laugh.

"Only joking, come in you two love birds." She said laughing. Gerard led the way in first and I followed. Sam pulled me aside "As much as I love Pete, You and Gerard are meant to be together."

"Aww thanks!" I said blushing, "How's Mikey?"

"He's good, we better get in there and here the news!"

We walked in and I sat next to Gerard.

"So whats the big news?" asked Iggy

Frank and Sarah looked at each other and smiled.

"Were getting married!!" Sarah said jumping up and down.

Everyone congratulated them, I was so shocked my lil cousin getting married to a big rock god like Frank freaking Iero! They were so perfect for each other too!

"We have to celebrate! I think I know a good place too." Sam said hoping on her mobile and dialing a number
Sign up to rate and review this story