Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > And if your heart stops beating...

your the unreachable star

by blueside21 0 reviews

gee relapses, aimz moves out and i suck at summaries!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro, Other - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-04-15 - Updated: 2007-04-16 - 1850 words

0Unrated
~Gerard's P.O.V~

Well she left, said she needed space and I'm going to respect that. I pulled my phone out and dialed Franks number, it was 6pm here I didn't even think of the time difference.

"Hello..." said a familiar voice on the end of the phone.

"Oh hey it's Gee, sorry did I wake you?"

"Ahh yeah its like 2am"

"Oh shit sorry can you do me a huge favor..." I said walking out of the airport and getting in the nearest taxi.

10 minutes we arrived outside the hotel and I said goodbye to Frank and paid the driver. I walked into the lobby and was swamped by teen's screaming, jeez that's one thing I don't exactly love. I dashed to the elevator and pressed the button to the floor below ours.

I quickly ran to the stairs and ran up to our floor and knocked on the door.
"Mikey let me in!!" I said, oh wait I have my own key he-he "Never mind! I said letting myself into the room.

DONK!

"Ouch, man that hurt!" said Mikey rubbing his head where the door had just hit him.

"Oohhh sorry!" I said laughing; he was still a child at heart

"No Aimee?"

"Nup."

"Oh okay..." he replied. That's what I loved about him he knew when to drop a subject...well most of the time. "Well me, Sam and the rest are going out for a bit, do you wanna come?"

"Nah, I'll stay here..." I said lying; I actually didn't want to be alone. I felt like crap, I had hurt the girl I loved.

"Okay later!" he said going out the door

I turned on the TV in the room, there wasn't much on some Australian soapy called Neighbors and news and there was nothing on the pay channels. I looked in the mini bar, and reached for a small bottle of beer.

"Don't ever resort to alcohol!" I could hear my therapist voice in my mind.

"Well if you've fucked up as much as I have you would want a drink wouldn't you" I said aloud and opened the bottle and skulled the icy beverage down.

"Ahh! It's been awhile...."

~ Mikey P.O.V~

The man with the plan Ray Toro came up with this excellent plan that we go to the beach for a few hours or go sights seeing. I shouldn't of left Gerard their by himself, but I figured he wanted to be alone.

It was 7:30pm and it was getting dark, not exactly ideal for a swim. Bob and Tori ran in and swam despite of the lighting, but the rest of us headed back to the hotel across the road.

I'm so glad I found Sam, she respects that I just lost my girlfriend so she is giving me time to heal. We got our of the cab and went up to my room, I opened the door to see Gerard lying on the bed asleep. I walked over to him and noticed it wasn't because he was tired, he was drunk. There was bottled of beer on the ground every where.

"Fuck... I went to the room's phone and dialed Ray's room number, Iggy picked up

"Hey Iggy speaking."

"Hey it's Mikey, can you tell Ray to come over, Gerard's umm let go..."

"Oh shit your kidding right? I'll send him over." She said and hung up the phone.

Sam was starting to clean up the mess he had created.

"Hey Mikey...My brova! Hous you doing?"

"Gerard, why? You where going so well"

"Fucking Tina-bitch face" said Ray coming into the room. He had never trusted Tina, or liked her and he hated the effect she had on him

"I don't think she's entirely at fault."

~Aimee's P.O.V~

I'd been back a week and hadn't heard from any of the guys. Well I guess Gerard really didn't love me. I'd moved all my stuff from Gee's apartment into Frank and Mikey's. Frank helped me but he didn't approve what I was doing.

"You know what this reminds me of, Frank?" I said as we put the last box into his car.

"No, what?" he said looking at me bizarrely

"One of Pencey Prep's songs...you know PS Don't Write"

"Okay what ever." He said rolling his eyes

"Oh don't be like that!" I exclaimed tickling him cause him to drop the box rather suddenly into the car. To any other bystander it would of appeared as an older sister torturing her younger brother as Frank was significantly shorter then me.

Anyway the reason why I'm staying at Frank and Mikey's place is that Sarah living with Frank and she virtually made him give me the spare room.

"Don't worry Frank, I'll be gone as soon as I get a job and my own apartment." I said carrying the box inside.

"Nah it's ok you can stay, just don't bring any friends this place will begin to get crowded when Mikey and Sam get back."

"You talked to Mikey?"

"Umm yeah yesterday actually, they where just about to start the Sydney show."

"Oh...how's Gerard?" I asked blatantly forgetting I'm meant to be mad at him

"Oh, he is err great, did you get into that make-up artist class." he said, trying to avoid the question

"Actually I didn't but the class teacher saw my designs I did on you and Sam and she hired me as an apprentice."

"Oh damn, I was actually hoping to get you to come on tour with us, I know we don't do the make-up thing much anymore, but you know how we are going for the dramatic approach, well I thought you could help..."

"Your kidding right? Ha-ha funny! Your not serious are you" I said and looked at him
He looked at me with a straight face and pointed at his face
"This dear friend is my serious face. Now are you going to accept the job before I loose the serious face to laughter face cause the cheesy grin on you face is fucking hilarious!"

"OH MY GOD! I LOOVE YOU!" I yelled hugging him.

"Hey, hands off my man!" said Sarah jokingly. " I guess he told you."

"Yeah, and I gladly accept!"

~Frank's P.O.V~

Aimee was so happy when I told her about the job. I didn't have the guts to tell her that Gerard organized the whole thing. I also didn't want to tell her that Gerard and Tina where now divorced thanks to a friend of mine in the law industry who found a fault in the marriage certificate. Gerard can tell here that when he comes back in a few weeks.

~Gerard's P.O.V~

The plane ride back was horrible I couldn't get any sleep at all, and I so can't wait to get back in my own bed. I was also sick; I had gotten a sore throat whilst playing in Australia and I really did feel like shit. Frank came to the airport to pick us up with Sarah, I was a little disappointed Aimee wasn't their but what can you do, I didn't call her like she had asked to. Besides Mikey didn't want me talking to her until I got sober again.

I craved coffee and made a beeline to the nearest Starbucks and got my usual. Ahhh... It was good coffee! We got into Franks van, me and frank where up front and the rest where in the back.

"I told her she had the job." said Frank, as we drove out of the airport.

"What about my divorce?"

"Gee it's none of my business, you and her have to sort it out. We've become really good friends and I really hope you don't fuck up this time. I'm sorry to say this dear friend, but you have to shape up she deserves better!"

"I know she's great, but what you mean deserves better. I was good to her besides the whole err marriage issue"

"Well apart from the fact she is a wonderful person, she has gotten hot since you left."

"Oi! Man be careful you're saying."

"It's the truth, you won't even recognize her. Besides that Pete Wentz was giving her eye sex at this club the other night."

Man that is so not what I wanted to hear, we sat in virtual silence the rest of the trip back to our apartment block. We pulled in the drive way and stopped.

"Well dinner is at out house in half an hour okay." Sarah said jumping out of t he car and stretching.

~Aimee P.O.V~

I was cooking dinner for the guys and Pete had come over and surprised me with his culinary skills. We had been getting along great recently and he made me laugh. We where making lemon basil chicken, which I had learned how to make recently after reading a few diet books. I my self was amazed at how much weight I had lost I could hardly recognize my self behind my black and red streaked hair.
"Can you chop some basil for me..." I said sweetly to Pete. He looked over and threw a lemon at me for some odd reason. I wasn't expecting it so it hit me on the fore head. "Ouch! That hurt!" I said rubbing my forehead.

"Oh fuck I'm sorry, here let me make it better." He said and walked over and kissed me on the lips. "Now, how does it feel?"

"A lot better" I said smiling and kissed him again.

I heard the van pull up outside but I didn't pull away, the front door opened and Pete was the one to pull away startled.

"Hey! Your back!" I said as they walked threw the door. Sarah was giving me the "way to go sister but what about Gerard" look I had seen her give me several times when we went out.

"Yeah, I told them dinner was going to be ready in half and hour is that okay?" Sarah said smiling.

"I should get going." Pete said kissing me. Jeez what was his obsession with kissing me? Frank and Sarah kissed a lot.

"No stay, meet every one please"

"okay..."

The door opened again, I had almost forgot Mikey and Sam where going to be living here as well now.

"Hey did you miss me...Pete?" said Mikey coming in the door lugging several large bags.

okay that was a little weird. i tried quickly to change the subject.

"Hey, you must be Sam, i'm Aimee."

-----

Dinner was hmm in one word awkward. Gerard just sat there silently and glared at me and Pete. What did he expect hello he didn't call me and he is married. It was getting on close to 10pm when everyone called it a night.

"Can I sleep on your couch? I've had to much to drink." asked Pete

"You can sleep in my room if you like...that is if you like to."

"I think I would like to very much"
Sign up to rate and review this story