Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > And if your heart stops beating...

This Mirror isnt big enough for two of us

by blueside21 0 reviews

drama drama drama

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Horror, Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [R] - Published: 2007-04-15 - Updated: 2007-04-16 - 1357 words

0Unrated
~Gerard's P.O.V~

We got into the plane and settled into our seats and got ready for our long flight. I was next to Ray who usually slept during the flights, so after the seatbelt sign turned off I called the stewardess to get a diet coke.

She reminded me so much of Aimee, her unsure smile, the overconfident appearance shielding the fragile inside. I took off my seatbelt and took the drink. I thanked the stewardess and remembered the conversation the previous night.

We were sitting on a cold bench in the cemetery after Geri's funeral. It was now late at night and a fog had began to set in, a dew had formed on the grass making it appear like glistening diamonds and the pale light given off by the moon gave it a whole eerie feeling.

I wrapped my arm around Aimee and we started to head back to the car.
"I love you Aimee" I said softly into her ear. She turned to me and looked kind of stunned.
"I know your upset about the accident, but I've been meaning to ask you something for a long time. Err, will you um...bemygirlfriend?" I said really fast. I was so nervous, I could feel my stomach churning. Still I looked deep in her eyes and hoped for good. She stared back and smiled .

"I thought you'd never ask" she said kissing me passionately.

"Sir....Sir...Mr. Way?" What on earth this didn't happen

I opened my eyes and saw the stewardess standing next to me.

"We about to start our descent into Narita, can you please put on your seatbelt."

"Oh yeah, sure." I said. Ray was laughing at me and saying in a mocking voice

"Mr. Way...oh Mr Way"

I looked over to Mikey and he came back from the bathroom with a big smile on his face and sat in his seat. "what was he so happy about" I thought to myself.

Then I realized after the girl who was next to him earlier came out of the same cubicle and headed back to her seat. Ha-ha that's my bro I thought, and made a mental note to ask him later about it.

We landed and went through customs and went towards the bus that would take us to our hotel.
"Gerard!!" yelled a familiar voice from behind me, I turned around froze

"Tina...what....what are you doing here?"


~Aimee's P.O.V~


We got back to the apartment the guys had got us before they left. It was nice I would hate to know how much they were paying for it. I ran to the room I now shared with Gerard. Most of his clothes where gone, but his scent still lingered.

I leapt onto the bed and cried, I didn't want him to go, but I would see him soon enough in Australia. Still two weeks without him was going to be tough. The upside though we are officially together, it still makes me smile thinking how he asked me.


Ok, it's been two weeks since they've been in Japan and he still hasn't called. Call me paranoid but he said he would. Frank came home on Thursday cause of 'health issues' and he's been avoiding my questions about Gee. It's if he is hiding a secret.

We are about to land at Brisbane airport, and the guys are meant to meet us there.
We got through customs and I saw Gerard standing outside giving autographs to two Japanese girls. He looked over and saw me and I ran over and jumped on him.

"I missed you baby" I said and kissed him, but he pulled away and avoided looking in my eyes. "What's wrong?" I asked, I knew something was wrong, that's why he hadn't called me.
" There's something I have to tell you..."

~Gerard's P.O.V~

"What honey?' said Aimee looking into my eyes, I felt so bad though I know I have to tell her. Ray whispered into Iggy's ear and they stared at me, they both new about Tina. Ray was disappointed when he found out I hadn't divorced her yet, but I forgot I swear!

"Oh...umm I missed you heaps..." I said lying through my teeth

"I love you two Gee baby" she said kissing me.

If only that is what i said, instead I had to go with the all out I'm going to be truthful approach.

"Well long story short, a few years ago I met this chick Tina and well we got married, and I found out that well we still are..." few that wasn't so hard. Ah crap, what on earth have I done.

"You're...your married?" Aimee said looking at me. I saw her gorgeous brown eyes well up with tears. I felt so bad but hopefully she was the Aimee I knew and would forgive me. "I umm got to go Gerard..." damn not what I had anticipated.

"Aimee wait..." I yelled and felt a hand fall upon my shoulder.

"Let her go man, she cant go anywhere far, besides how'd you think she would react. Just let her cool down a bit." Said Mikey in his usual spiritual tone, fuck I hate it when he is right.

Great and bloody Frank put me up to this, and where is he now? Sitting at home in Sarah's arms no doubt cause he has a shock horror gasp an infection.

Okay I shouldn't be so mean, it's not Frank's fault I'm a total fuck up.

~Aimee's P.O.V~

I grabbed my cell and dialed Sarah's number she didn't answer, damn time difference. I can't believe he is married; I was an object of adultery! I went to the desk to see if I could book the next flight back to the LA but it wouldn't be until later that day. I bought the ticket anyway with my Amex card knowing I would regret it the next day.

I went back out and saw Gerard sitting on a bench waiting, he saw me and got up. I tried to ignore him but I couldn't. I stopped and looked at him and he walked over, he looked at my ticket and frowned.

"Your not leaving are you?" he said, it sounded like he had been crying.

"Well yeah actually I am, The plane leaves in 3hrs.."

"Don't, let me explain"

"Gee, I don't want to be a part of this ok."

"Just let me have coffee with you and try to explain."

"Hmm...okay I guess one coffee."

We went into star bucks and got in line for our coffee's.

"Welcome to Starbuck's how can I help you Gerard." Ahh the price of being a rock star.

"Hi, can we get two coffees and it's Jack"

"Yeah sure think 'Jack'" she said with her smile and we got our coffee and went and sat down.

"Okay here's the story...

It was when My Chemical Romance was during Revenge just before I hit rock bottom, and she was our make-up artist on the Taste of Chaos tour. Well things went fast, like really fast. I was on a lot shit back then to so it was a third drugs, a third booze and half my fault. She got pregnant so me being a gentleman I asked her to marry me. After we got married she told me she had got the baby aborted soon after I proposed but never had the guts to tell me. I left her and well I never followed through with the legal mumbo jumbo. Well she has come back and well I don't know what to do.."

"What do you mean you don't know what to do? If you don't love her divorce her!"

"It's not that simple."

"Ok so you're saying you don't love me is it? Well Gerard I think it would be best if I went home, give you space. Oh and if you do love me call me this time, don't leave me hanging for two weeks ok." I said and walked towards the check in point.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sign up to rate and review this story