Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > And if your heart stops beating...

And though your dead and gone...

by blueside21 1 review

omg!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama, Horror, Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] [V] - Published: 2007-04-09 - Updated: 2007-04-09 - 749 words

0Unrated
~Aimee P.O.V~

OMG I'm going to Australia!! How bloody exciting! Gerard invited me, he apologized for never calling or anything and how could I say no? He told me he and Angela where over, and Geri and Sarah would be coming to!!

~Geri P.O.V~

I kissed Mikey and told him I was going to go down stairs to get some fresh air. The smoke haze in the room was really getting to my head, he offered to come but I told him to stay. I got in the elevator and pressed the ground floor button and was there in no time. I know you shouldn't walk around New York at night, you are reminded constantly of things that can happen but tonight felt different. There were heaps of people on their way home from big New Years celebrations. I walked out side and started to walk down the block, pulled out a cigarette and lit up. There was actually quiet a few people out for 3am in the morning.

I walked pass an alleyway when I felt a hand on my shoulder, thinking it was Mikey I turned around.

"Hello Sweetheart" said a man holding a gun. He pulled me into the alley and pushed me against the wall, I tried screaming but it only made him duck tape my mouth shut. He grabbed my purse and then I heard a "Bang!"

I looked down and saw red blood oozing slowly out of my chest, I saw him laughing then everything went black.

~Sarah P.O.V~

Geri went outside for a breather, I sat down next to Frankie and laid my head on his chest, I started playing with his hair and thinking how awesome it was going to be 2 weeks in Australia!

"BANG!"

"Was that a gunshot?" asked Iggy

"Oh my god Geri's outside!" I remembered, I grabbed my cell and dialed Geri's number and there was no answer. At that point Mikey had already rushed out the door towards the elevator, and I followed closely behind.

We ran down the street towards the crowd of people near the alley, tears streaming down my face. I was hoping it wasn't her, I had only recently got to know her and she felt like a sister to me. We reached the crowd and pushed our way to the front, when I saw her face. I collapsed in tears.

"GERI! No! No! Stay in there girl? Has some one called and ambulance?"

~ Aimee's P.O.V~

Gerard and I had been watching Tim Burton films all night and we must have fallen asleep. "We'll Carry on! We'll carry oonn, and though your dead and gone" rang my phone.
"Hello?" I said sleepily

"Aimee, its Sarah...Geriwasshotandshesshes..."

"Slow down, whats wrong with Geri?"

"She's Dead Aimee"

I felt numb I dropped the phone, and Gerard must of seen my face. I ran to the bathroom and through up. Geri had been my best friend, and she was gone. I felt Gerard's hand on my head trying to comfort me, he had my phone in his hands and said we should go to the hospital.


~ 1 week later ~

It was the day after the funeral of Geri, there where heaps of people there and the guys even came along. Mikey wasn't coping as well as I hoped he would be, and he had shrunk back into his hole. The guys were flying out to Japan today for a quick tour before going to New Zealand and Australia. We got to the airport and said farewell to the guys. I was going to be living with Iggy, Tori and Sarah.

I hugged and kissed Gerard and told him I would miss him, and he promised to call me every night. I walked over to Mikey and hugged him.

"Thanks Aimz, I'll talk to you later ok?"
"Sure Mikey"


~ Mikey's P.O.V ~

I gave my ticket to the lady at the gate and got on the plane. It was going to be a long flight to Japan, and I sat at my window seat. And put on my seat belt, I felt so horrible. I should have gone with Geri.

"Hey! I'm Sam I guess I'm sitting next to you."

I looked up and saw this amazing girl sitting down next to me she had these wonderful blue green eyes with short brown hair. Is it wrong that I feel so good when some one I loved just died?
Sign up to rate and review this story