Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > And if your heart stops beating...

Happy New Years

by blueside21 2 reviews

its New Years Eve

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-04-09 - Updated: 2007-04-09 - 477 words

0Unrated
~Aimee P.O.V~

I flopped onto the couch as soon as I got home, and turned the TV onto the MTV New Years Party. My Chemical Romance had just finished playing and they where recapping some of there show. I saw Geri and Sarah backstage talking with two other girls when they focused on Frank, and from what I saw Gerard was wonderful. It looked like he had gotten a tattoo, but how could he of he was terrified of needles. I went and got a beer out of the fridge, and went back and sat on the couch. I only just drifted off to sleep when I was soon awakened by a knock at the door.

~Gerard's P.O.V~

After the show I left the guys backstage and told Angela that it just wasn't going to work with us. She was heart broken but what could I do, I think I love Aimee. I got to the security gate and had an easy walk from the stage to the nearest taxi stand. I got into the cab and gave the driver the address on my arm. It was nearing on midnight when we arrived outside her house; I paid the driver and walked up the pavement to her house. I hadn't felt this nervous since my prom night. I rang the doorbell, and there was no answer, I rang it again and once again no answer. I went to turn away when I heard some one yell from behind the door.
"Who is it?"
"Umm it's me...er Gerard"
"Oh go away, don't you have better things to do then be here talking to just a notch in your belt. What about you giiiiirrlfrieend?"
"Aimee I want to be here, with you. Please let me in I'm freezing my ass off!"

~Geri P.O.V~

We all went back to the hotel after the show (well after we had a few drinks and met a few fans), we got into a cab and started heading towards it. Ray had a pair of 2007 glasses that he supposedly stole from an unsuspecting bystander I met his girlfriend Iggy.. I pulled out my phone and texted Aimee to see if she was ok.

Aimee:
Yeah, I'm gr8. Gee is on the other side of the door. I wonder how he got my addy. Aim

I laughed and hugged Mikey, he smelt so god damn good! We got into the hotel room and pulled out the drinks in the mini bar. Mikey took me to his room, we heard the bell ring for 12 o'clock. After he pulled away he asked me to go on tour with him in Australia. OF course I said yes! We went out and found Sarah and Frankie chatting with Iggy and Ray and Tori and Bob. They were all going on tour to!
Sign up to rate and review this story