Categories > TV > Power Rangers > They Call Him Emperor

Epilogue

by JesusKetchum31 0 reviews

Icky Junior discusses his eventful day with his parents and Dr. Manx, and gets the surprise of his life.

Category: Power Rangers - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Humor - Characters: Other - Warnings: [!!!] [?] - Published: 2007-04-15 - Updated: 2007-04-16 - 386 words

0Unrated
"Icthior, this is Dr. Manx. She's the head of R&D at Delta Base."

"It's nice to meet you, M'am."

"Dr. Manx, this is our son, Icthior. He's volunteering at the daycare."

"It's nice to meet you, Icthior." The woman nodded, green eyes sparkling. "I take it you get along with 'Emperor Grumm' as we call him?"

He hesitated.

"Tell us about your day, son!" Aisynia ordered cheerfully, bringing the meal over to the table.

"Well, it went okay at first, but then Officer Grumm had to leave to go get something, and he left me in charge."

Kat nodded, smiling. "He does that to every recruit."

"As soon as he was gone, Charlie, Cliff, and Dru... er, the three oldest kids who were there, snuck up on me and knocked me down. They took this huge purple and black ribbon and tied me up with it, with some glue for good measure. Then Dru turned into this blue monster guy and dragged me in with the babies."

The commander tried not to laugh.

"The baby in green-I think his name is Bridge-somehow opened up his crib and tumbled out onto my back. I think he was chewing on my hair. I was there for quite a while, listening to the other four babies-who were really one baby who could duplicate herself-scream. Then this guy with a fishtank on his head named Broodwing rescued me, and Grumm was yelling at the kids for not staging a coup against Charlie and not being creative enough and stuff."

"Oh dear," Aisynia chuckled. The Commander and Dr. Manx were both fighting laughter.

"Then Grumm let me take a nap to recover from that, and when I woke up, he was telling the story of how he got into SPD, and he talked about taking over the galaxy with all the kids and they did this creepy evil laugh together. That was really creepy. I don't want to work there anymore."

Finally the cat and the dog cracked up. Aisynia raised an eyebrow. "Doggie, what are you laughing at?"

"Congratulations, son..." The commander spat between chuckles. "You're accepted into the ranger program. You're D-squad!"

Icthior raised an eyebrow as their dinner guest fell out of her chair laughing. He peered at his father's face. "Dad, I hate you. I accept."
Sign up to rate and review this story