Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > ::We Can Take It To The Highway::Mikey Way::

seventeen

by magstamonkii 2 reviews

........

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Humor, Parody, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-04-16 - Updated: 2007-04-16 - 1327 words

1Ambiance
:Mikeys POV:
I walked through the gate, handing the flight attendant my ticket, and walked down the confined hall to the plane. I saw her putting her bag in the bin, or trying. It kept coming back at her.
"Mind if I help you?" I asked, and she handed the bag to me without looking over. I put it up, shut the bin and looked at her.
"I'm sorry," I said.
"What, did it not fit?" she asked before looking up.
"I love you Eve, I don't want you to leave, but I guess your so hell bent on it. Kelie is nothing. Fuck, she wears pink more than Frankie does," she smiled a bit at the joke.
"Listen, I'll be here five minutes after the plane takes off. Outside the startbucks. If you decide to go to chicago, I can't change your mind and I hope you have fun," I sighed, and layed the flowers I had gotten in a gift store on her lap.
"And besides, I can't party without my Eve there, it just wouldn't be right," I added, and got off the plane. I walked straight to the mens room, and threw up. I didn't know why, but having to say goodbye to Eve on such terms made me sick. I rinsed out my mouth the best i could, and headed to the starbucks, where I got my usual coffee. I sat there, staring it down.
"Flight 1880 to Chicago/O'hare is making its final boarding call," the cheery attendant said into the PA system. Five more minutes passed, and I watched the plane pull out of the gates. She had five more minutes, but seeing as no one came out, the plane took off down the strip, and I stared back down at the coffee. I wanted to cry, but not in public. Five more minutes ticked by slowly, although I knew the plane was gone now. I was just about to get up when a voice pulled me back.
"Excuse me, young man, are you Mikey Way?" an old man asked. I nodded, and he held out a napkin.
"Who gave you this?" I asked, but he had turned away, not caring now his part was over. I unfolded the napkin, and felt tears burn. You better fuckin love me. I turned that plane around for you,
Eve Just then arms enclosed around my neck, and I felt her embrace me.
:Normal POV:
(finally)
"If you decide to go to chicago, I can't change your mind and I hope you have fun," he put flowers on my lap. Evidently from a gift store inside the terminal. "And besides, I can't party without my Eve there, it just wouldn't be right," he said, and before I could chase after him, and old man took up the isle seat.
"Would you all please buckle up, and watch the safety video," the flight attendant said, her voice echoing down the small plane. I buckles up, and after a minute of searching for the other belt, the old man did so, too.
"Those are some lovely flowers," he said. I nodded.
"Lilys, i wonder how he found them," I said, noting the fact that no cheesy store would give lily's for 3 bucks.
"That young man must like you a lot," he added, and I looked over at him. He gave me a gentle smile.
"Eugene Philips," he said, holding out his hand.
"Eve, Eve Sardine," I said, and he kissed the back of my hand in a friendly gesture. The door to the plane popped shut, and I felt it jerk back.
"Drink?" the attendant asked. I took the napkin, and scrawled a little message.
"Eugene, could you possibly help me?"
"Yes, what do you need?" he asked, with a kind smile still on his lips.
"I need to turn this plane around." He nodded.
"About time you said so," and you slumped over to his lap.
"Attendant, this young lady's passed out! She needs to be taken back!" Eugene shouted, and the attendant came over.
"She does feel hot, and she sweating. Miss, miss can you hear me?" she asked, but I just laid still. She ran to the front of the plane, and I felt the plane slow and turn.
"I'm sorry, we've, uh, forgotten someone at the terminal,we'll be having a ten minute delay," she announced, and brought groans from the other guests.

"I'm sorry, but I don't see anything wrong," said the doctor. I nodded, and jumped off the propped up table they had set up. "Take it easy now," he called after.
"Eugene?" I asked, seeing the old man still waiting for me, but the plane was long gone.
"They gave me a ticket for the next flight out, its in a few hours." He said. It was now ten minutes since Mikey left me, and I saw him getting ready to leave the Starbucks.
"Eugene, can you give this, to Mikey Way, the young man over there?' I asked, giving him the napkin. I watched him as he made his way over to Mikey, handed him the paper, and walked off. I smiled, and then saw he had seen an old lady that ran and hugged him. I figured his wife when they kissed. I couldn't help but smile. I ran over and wrapped my arms around Mikey's neck. He stood up and I felt tears in my eyes.
"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have been such an ass. I just wasn't thinking straight," he said, and I kissed him.
"It's ok, I shouldn't have left. I love you Mikey," I said, and he kissed my cheek.
"I love you too, Eve." he said, and we held each other out the doors.

"Loo-" he went to shout, but I hushed him. We peeked around the corner and saw Ray, Bob, Gerard, Lizzie, Frankie, and Madison watching Nightmare before Christmas. Jack's Lament was on, and I knew this song by heart. It had gotten me an A in Drama.
"To a guy im Kentucky, I'm Mr. Unlucky and I'm known throught out engaland and Frrance," I said in Frankies ear, adding the a and rolling my r along with danny Elfman. Frankie jumped up, looked at me, then dove over the couch and tackled me to the ground.
"I thought you were gonne really leave us!" He screamed, the other now trying to figure out what as going on. I kissed Frankies cheek, and pushed him off me.
"Sor-" I barely got the three letters out when I got a mouthful of hair, that was Ray's fro.
"Evie you scared the shit out of me. Never again, ok?" he said, finally allowing you to breath. Gerard nodded from the couch.
"Now, aren't you worried that I would've gone off to Chicago never to see you again?" I asked him, wrapping my arms around his neck. He shook his head.
"I knew you'd be back. i knew Mikey would go get you. You fucked him, he'll never let you leave now," he said, and I slapped him. I turned to see Mikey a deep scarlet. I locked my arms around his shoulders again, and kissed him.
"Oh please, do that upstairs," Gerard shouted over his shoulder, not even looking back. Mikey smiled and scooped me up into his arms and carried me up the stairs to his room, quietly locking the door. I heard woops and hollars from the boys downstairs, along with Madison and Lizzie, and blushed.
"They think they know everything," Mikey mummbled. I kissed his cheek and pulled him onto the bed.
"Well, let them think what they want, I'm tired from trying to flee Jersey, and I wanna sleep with my lover," I said, placing his arms around my shoulders and resting my head on his chest. He pulled me close after a moment, kissed the top of my head, and rubbed my shoulders until I fell asleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story