Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Don't Belong Here

Chapter 02

by keepxonxscreaming 6 reviews

Mikey's a patient in a mental institution, what happens when he meets the new kid, Frank?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero, Mikey Way - Published: 2007-04-16 - Updated: 2007-04-16 - 523 words

1Original
Mikey had been at this mental institution for a couple of weeks, it was pure torture. He had to go to classes everyday just like school (they were only thirty minutes long), and then he had to go to counseling after that. NOT how a sixteen year old boy should spend his days.

He was walking to his room when he saw a boy who he guessed his name was Frank (he heard a woman call him that). He stopped in front of the window to look. He seemed to be angry, VERY angry.

"Ah, you mush be Mr. Iero." The lady at the desk said as the guard brought Frank in.

"Mr. Iero is my father, I am NOTHING like him."

"Sorry....Frank," She said looking at the papers to see his name.

"Bet they told you loads! They probably told you I was crazy! That I was a fuck up, that I was a delinquent who would get no where in life!"

"Frank, calm down, please," His mother stated.

"I'll show him to his room," One of the guards commented, "What's the room number?"

"2-oh-6, with... Micheal Way."

The guard pulled Frank's arms back behind his back once more and led him off up to his new room.



[[MIKEY'S POV]]

206? That's MY room. God Damnit, now I have to share my room! Frank's walking pass, oh shit, he saw me, and he has beautiful hazel eyes.

"Micheal! What are you doing out of your room, it's study time!" The guard yelled.

I rolled my eyes, "it's Mikey, not Micheal."

"With me." He commanded, ignoring my statement.

I slowly walked the familiar path to my room. I looked over at Frank once to see him looking back; the guard had a very firm grip on his arms.

"here." The guard said, and slid a card threw the slot, "Your room"

We both walked in. Once the door clicked shut, Frank turned to me, "I'm Frank."

"Mikey."

"What are you in here for?" God, this sounded like prison, but his voice was angelic.

"I have 'a problem.'" I simply said, not wanting to tell just yet.

"I'm a kin with anger problems." He mocked a high pitch voice, apparently his mothers, and we both laughed. He has a cute laugh, VERY cute. Fuck Mikey, you barley even know this kid.

It was 9:30, bed time. We started to get ready. We were guys, so we just changed there. It was just into pajama pants. I noticed the way he swiftly but took his TIGHT jeans off and slid on pajama bottoms. You know, he looks good in tight jeans. Very good. Fuck Mikey, what did I say earlier!

I changed also, and then we went to bed.

About ten minutes after lying down, Frank's voice interrupted the quiet.

"Mikey, do you ever wonder what happens after this?"

"After what?" I asked, I mean come on, I'm half asleep, and he confused me.

"Life."

"All the time."

"Does it ever scare you?"

I hesitated with my answer. "Yes," I finally said.

"Me too," he answered, "Me too," and we both drifted off to sleep.

--------------------------------
feedback?
Sign up to rate and review this story