Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Don't Belong Here

Chapter 03

by keepxonxscreaming 4 reviews

Mikey's a patient in a mental institution, what happens when he meets the new kid, Frank?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero, Mikey Way - Published: 2007-04-18 - Updated: 2007-04-18 - 603 words

0Unrated
The next morning the two boys and the rest of the institute were woken up by an annoying voice coming from the speakers..

"Everyone wake up. Breakfast, then classes, then counseling"

Frank groaned and rolled out of bed

"IS IT GOING TO DO THAT EVERY FUCKING MORNING" Frank yelled and kicked the wall, hurting his toe in the process "ow fuck"

"Mmhm" Mikey yawned, stretched and got of out bed

The two boys grabbed some clothes, put them on and headed down to the cafeteria where they found their breakfast. It was some sort of soggy cereal and Frank could tell just by they looks of it that it wouldn't taste so good.

Mikey sat down at a table and Frank quickly followed. He watched Mikey as he tucked into his cereal

"Dude, doesn't it taste disgusting?" Frank said as he played with this spoon in the cereal, poking it

"Mm" Mikey mumbled with his mouthful

"Then why eat so fast?"

When Mikey finished chewing he said "So it goes quicker and that's all we get to eat 'till lunch and I'd rather not starve"

"Oh" was all Frank could manage, and he started tucking into his own cereal, trying to get rid of the soggy substance quickly.

After breakfast, the two boys followed the rest of the patients to their classes.

They both had math first. So they walked there together.

Math went by pretty quickly and then they were off to Geography, then English.

After English was break, just like in a real school, but here they had an hour to do whatever they wanted so Mikey and Frank decided to go back to their room.

"You get used to it" Mikey said once they reached number 206

"I just feel so angry with my mum for sending me here. I don't deserve this. I don't fucking need to be here. GODDAMNIT! I DON'T FUCKING BELONG HERE!" Frank screeched, punching the walls and kicking anything on the floor that got in his way

"Dude, calm down" Mikey said, a little scared by Franks sudden out burst.

"Sorry" Frank said, then started crying "This happens a lot, one minute I'll be happy, then angry, then get sad" He said as tears ran down his cheeks "I don't know what comes over me"

"It's okay Frankie" Mikey said, moving over to sit beside Frank who was now crouched down by the wall "That's what this place is for. To help up with our problems"

Frank merely nodded and continued crying, so Mikey put his arm around the other boys shoulder and pulled his close into a comforting hug

After their hour was up the annoying voice said "Break time over. Back to lessons"

Frank wiped his tears and stood up, pulling Mikey up after him

"Thanks" He said quietly

As the two of the, discovered earlier, they both had the same lessons, so they both went off to History.

When lunch finally came around, Frank found that lunch was also going to be some sort of soggy food. It looked a bit like mushy peas mixed with mashed potatoes with a sausage on the side.

"Ew" He said, more to himself than anyone in particular

"Yeah" Mikey replied, but still took his plate and sat at the nearest table and tucked in

"What do we have now?" Frank asked, once they were both finished

"Counseling" Mikey replied sourly. Clearly he wasn't too keen on the idea of telling someone you didn't know all of your feelings.

"Bummer"

When lunch was finally over they both went off in different directions to the counseling session.



----------------------------
feebdack?
Sign up to rate and review this story