Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Don't Belong Here

Chapter 04

by keepxonxscreaming 3 reviews

Mikey's a patient in a mental institution, what happens when he meets the new kid, Frank?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero, Mikey Way - Published: 2007-04-19 - Updated: 2007-04-19 - 430 words

0Unrated
He totally called me Frankie! I have nickname! I've never had a nickname, well, unless you count the ones from my parents, which TOTALLY don't count, so yeah, I have a nickname! Oh shit, I think I just past up my counseling room, yup, I did.
I walked back and there it was. Yeah, time for counseling! Seriously, I don't have a problem! How can I have a problem if I can't control it, I mean, it's not like it's MY fault. It's the stupid ass people that piss me off! Like I'm pretty sure this 'counselor' is going to do. How can they expect me to tell them all my feelings and all this shit when I've known them for five damn minutes! Fuck. I'm doing it again. Okay Frank, calm down. Fuck, what am I saying, I'm standing here, in the middle of a hallway, my hand on the doorknob, talking to myself. Then again, I'm talking to myself in my head, so I'm pretty sure no one can hear me. Man that would be awesome though, to be able to read minds Hell yeah! Anyways...I probably should go in now, yup, I'm almost late.
I walk into the room and it's all, I don't know, prettied up. There are flower vases in the windows full of roses and then a velvet-looking chair by the window. There's a desk with papers on it on the other side of the room, and then and chair behind it. Obviously, this person didn't like to get to close to the patients; they must really have some crazy people here.
"Ah FUCK!" Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow! That hurt! Stupid chair, you're in my way! "Stupid chair, you're in my way!" Haha, I said that out loud, now the counselor person really is going to think I'm crazy. Speaking of the counselor person, where are they?
I take a seat in the velvet-looking chair and just wait. Five minutes pass and I get up to ditch the session when he walks in.
"And just where do you think you're going?" He asked me.
"Well, I was ABOUT to leave, because YOU weren't here."
"Don't give me attitude."
"I'm not!"
"And now you are, sit."
I sighed. This was going to be interesting.
"Now listen, I don't want to be here anymore then you do, so let's just get this over with." He commented.
"Then why don't you just let me leave?"
"Because, the head counselor checks in every session, so, that's not an option, so, we have to stay in here.
Sign up to rate and review this story