Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Don't Belong Here

Chapter 05

by keepxonxscreaming 6 reviews

Mikey's a patient in a mental institution, what happens when he meets the new kid, Frank?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero, Mikey Way - Published: 2007-04-20 - Updated: 2007-04-20 - 498 words

0Unrated
"So Frank, why are you here?"
"You know why I'm here fuck head!" Frank shouted.
"MR IERO, DO NOT USE THAT TONE WITH ME!"
"Sorry" Frank mumbled, scowling.
"Now, what is it that makes you angry?"
"If I knew that I wouldn't be here" Frank growled in response.
"I'm just trying to do my job mister! AND YOU ARE NOT FUCKING HELPING!"
"I'm outta here" Frank said and stood up, walking out of the room and slamming the door on the way out, leaving the grumpy councellor fuming and rubbing his temples.

"MIKEY!" Frank yelled as he walked through the coridoors looking for Mikey's councelling room. "MIKEY!"
He came accross a slightly a jar door that had a councellor and sandy brown haired boy in, who looked like Mikey a bit.
The boy way showing his councellor something on his arms.

Frank pushed the door open slowly so that it wouldn't make a noise. Creaping in he listened to what they were saying as he hid behind a filing cabinet.
"What makes you do it Michael?" The lady asked.
"I-I-"
"Mikey?" Frank wispered, stepping out from behind the cabinet and walking over to Mikey.
Mikey spun around , his eyes widened as did Franks when he saw the amount of scabs and scars on probably his first friend in years arms.
"Why?" Was all he could manage.
"MR IERO. GET OUT RIGHT NOW" The lady ordered.
"No! I WON'T GET OUT" Frank shrieked.
"MR IERO. GET OUT NOW. YOU SHOULD NOT BE HERE!"
"I DON'T FUCKING CARE! I'M STAYING RIGHT HERE"
"Frank please calm down" Mikey wispered, with tears running down his cheeks.
"Mikey, I'm not mad at you. I'M MAD AT THIS FUCKING BITCH!"
"Why, what did she do?"
"I DON'T KNOW, BUT I FUCKING HATE HER."
"You can't be angry at someone without knowing why" Mikeys councellor said.
"WELL I AM. WHY DO YOU THINK MY MUM CHUCKED ME IN THIS HELL HOLE, HUH?"
Just then two men dressed in white walked through the door and picked Frank up from under his arms.
"PUT ME THE FUCK DOWN" He shrieked, kicking and flailing his arms and his legs.
"Frankie, calm down" Mikey sobbed.
"Mikey help me! GET THE FUCK OFF ME!"
The two men carried Frank out of the room.
Doors flew open and other patients and doctors watched as Frank was carried off as he continued kicking and shouting insults at anyone who would speak.
The two men took Frank into a white room with padded walls, floor and ceiling and locked the door.
"Mr Iero. We will let you out once we are sure you have calmed down" One of the two men said, then cloed the hatch they spoke through, cutting Frank off from the world and leaving him alone for the umpteenth time in his life.
'Just fucking great' he thought to himself as he slumped down on the floor, sitting crossed legged, elbows on his knees and chin cupped in his palms.
Sign up to rate and review this story