Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Beautiful Disaster

I lied...it's a filler.

by Meg2005 3 reviews

Sorry guys, I had to have a bridge.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-04-16 - Updated: 2007-04-16 - 793 words - Complete

1Exciting
'He just won't sleep.' Chelsea said as she held Thomas while he chewed on a frozen teething right with Jennifer, Hailey, and Cassie all in her room while her mother came in and out.

'At least he's not breaking windows anymore.' Cassie said.

'Not yet, I wish I knew what to do for him.'

'Honey, here is another one that one probably needs to go back in the freezer for a bit.' Mrs. Reeves said taking the ring from Thomas. Thomas looked up at his mom as he was about to cry.

'No, baby don't cry, here mommy has another one.' She said quickly putting the ring into her baby's mouth as he sat in her lap.

'Chels, you're such a good mom.' Hailey said.

'She's right.'

'Are you kidding me? I let some crazy woman take off with my son right out from under my nose that is not a good mom; I'm surprised they let me keep him.'

'Chelsea that wasn't your fault, there was nothing you could do about it.'

'I could have lost him. They could have hurt him or killed him. I could have lost my baby.'

'He's okay Chelsea.'

'I know, you know, I was more worried about Thomas then I was about Brendon. Brendon had all of you guys here for him comforting him but Thomas had no one. Brendon said when he came back; he wouldn't let Brendon put him down at all.'

'Brendon was a mess while you were gone.'

'I've heard, he wrecked my car.'

'That was just the tip of the ice berg Chels.'

'I know, say we're pretty lucky to have daddy huh?' Chelsea asked as she took Thomas' clothes off leaving him in his Elmo diaper. Chelsea picked Thomas up on his stomach holding a warm wash cloth against him while she rocked him. Thomas finally fell into a peaceful sleep after having his medicine, two bottles, and two dirty diapers, he was out for the night but so were the guys in the living room, it took everything Brendon had to walk up to the bedroom to get in bed.

Chelsea smirked as she decided to play Brendon's game. She rolled over after taking off her shirt and pressed her body against Brendon's exhausted torso, 'Brendon.' She whispered into his ear before biting his ear lobe, 'Brendon I need you.'

'Chels.'

'Come on baby, we can make it quick.' She smirked trying to keep her laughter back.

'We can't wake up Thomas, he'd never go back to sleep.' Brendon mumbled.

'Come on baby; it'll be worth it.' Chelsea said as she straddled him.

'Tomorrow please Chels I'm so tired.' Brendon whined. Chelsea rolled her eyes and got off him laying down with her back to him while attempting to hold back her laughter.

'Are you mad at me now?' Brendon asked rolling over to cuddle her.

'No; just remember that next time you want it when you wake me up in the morning because you're horny.' Chelsea mumbled holding his hands by her head.

'Uh huh.' Brendon whispered against her neck.

'Shhh honey its okay...we're going to wake daddy up Thomas...Shhhhhh.' Chelsea said while swaddling her son.

Brendon woke up the next morning in bed alone. He was wrapped so tightly in the blankets it took him a few minutes to wriggle free, 'Chelsea?' Brendon asked as he walked down the stairs looking for her. He stopped as he found Chelsea asleep in the rocking chair with Thomas asleep against her chest. Brendon walked over and picked Thomas up and carried him back upstairs and putting him into this bed. Brendon walked back downstairs and picked Chelsea up out of the rocking chair and took her up the stairs and laid her in bed gently covering her petite body.

'Hi Jarrod, its Brendon Urie.' Brendon said into his cell phone as he stood down in the kitchen.

'Hi Brendon, what can I do for you this morning?'

'I was wondering if Bob Waters had been arrested yet, if we could come home.'

'I have good news for you Brendon; Bob was arrested early this morning with two counts of first degree kidnapping, a rape charge, four counts of terroristic threatening, and two counts of breaking and entering. We haven't indited him yet but as soon as they bring him in we should be able to get underway with that so you and Chelsea and your son are free to come home as soon as you want.'

'Thank you Jarrod, not just for this but for every thing, for bringing my wife and son home to me.'

'You're welcome Brendon; we'll see you on the court date.'

'Have a good day.' Brendon said before hanging up the phone
Sign up to rate and review this story