Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Beautiful Disaster

Picture Perfect Parents

by Meg2005 4 reviews

Say that five times fast.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-04-10 - Updated: 2007-04-11 - 1737 words - Complete

1Moving
Review! Review! Review!!

Brendon was startled awake by Thomas' giggling from next to the bed. Brendon stretched out before realizing Chelsea was asleep on top of him. He smirked as he put his cold hands up the back of her shirt causing her to jump. Chelsea rolled off of him and slapped his chest. 'Brendon!' she scolded before rolling over with her back to him.

Brendon rolled over pressing his body against hers before kissing her neck, 'I knew you would like that baby.' He smiled kissing her again.

'Brendon, I'm tired.' She whined.

'Having sex with me will give your more energy.'

'I don't want to have sex, we had sex last night. I want to sleep.'

'Come on baby we can make it quick.'

'Go fondle yourself I want to sleep.' Chelsea said burying her head under her pillow. Brendon laughed as he got up to get Thomas who was cooing for them, 'Well Tommy, looks like its breakfast time, mommy doesn't' want to get it on with daddy this morning so what do you say we make some pancakes?' Brendon gave Thomas random kisses on his way down the stairs to find his in laws sitting in the kitchen. Mr. Reeves was reading the news paper over a cup of coffee while Mrs. Reeves stood over the stove.

'Morning sweetheart.' Mrs. Reeves smiled as Brendon walked further in while holding his son.

''Morning.' He smiled as Thomas clapped.

'How is Chelsea?' Mrs. Reeves asked looking concerned.

'She's okay. She's sleeping.' Brendon put Thomas into his hair chair as he began hitting the tray sitting next to his grandpa. Mr. Reeves looked over at his grand son and began making face at him causing Thomas to roar with laughter.

'Brendon, I'm worried about her. Are you sure she's okay?'

'Mom she's fine, I promise, she just needs some time, sometime with her family, some time alone, she'll be okay.' Brendon said, 'She just needs some love.'

Chelsea soon walked down into the kitchen and put her arms around Brendon's waist from behind, 'Morning babe.' She whispered kissing his back through his white tee shirt.

'Hey, what happened to going back to sleep?' Brendon asked holding her hands on his stomach.

'You woke me up and I couldn't go back to sleep.' She mumbled.

'Brendon are the boys coming up here today?' Mrs. Reeves asked as she sat down some fruit onto Thomas' high chair tray.

'Yeah, they'll be here in about an hour or so.'

'I need to make Thomas a doctor's appointment.' Chelsea said walking over to the phone book.

'Uhoh buddy, you better start giving momma those puppy eyes I taught you. She's going to take you to that horrible woman who puts things up your butt, grabs your balls, and pokes you with sharp objects again.' Brendon said. Chelsea glared at him as Mr. Reeves laughed.

'Brendon shut up.' Chelsea said as she dialed the phone before walking into the living room as there was a knock on the door.

Summerlin Pediatric clinic. a woman said from the other end.

'I need to make an appointment for my ten month old son for a check up.' She said as Brendon opened the front door.

'what are the parent's names?'

'Brendon and Chelsea Urie.'

'Is it Thomas?'

'Yes.'

'Alright Mrs. Urie, when would you like to bring him in? Dr. Peyton has an appointment next Monday at eleven or at three.'

'How about the one at three, that way I can go to class.'

'Alright we have you and Thomas down for three o clock next Monday.'

'Thanks have a good day.' Chelsea said before hanging up the phone and walking back into the kitchen that was now filled with the band and three various girls.

'Chelsea!' Ryan said picking her up in a hug, 'I was so worried about you.' Twenty minutes went by; Chelsea had a smile on her face as everyone began to talk about various other current events knowing Chelsea wanted to get off the subject of the kidnappings.

'So Jennifer, I notice that you and Ryan are still together.' Chelsea smirked as she wrapped her arms around Brendon's waist from behind.

Jennifer just blushed and buried her head into Ryan's chest. They both looked blissfully happy as Brendon held Chelsea's hands in his resting against his stomach, 'so Pete and Patrick are coming into town later tonight. They want to see you Chels and they want to hang out.' Spencer said.

'Great.' Chelsea said sarcastically.

'You don't want to hang out?' Brendon asked.

'Unless it's some place Thomas can come not really.' Brendon gave her a look before look at her suspiciously.

'Chelsea, your father and I are going to go into town tonight, is there anything you need?' Mrs. Reeves asked.

'I don't think so.' She smiled as Brendon began to talk. Chelsea knew exactly what he was going to say quickly pinching his stomach as to not open his mouth.

'We could hang out here.' Brendon said.

'I don't know Brendon.'

'It'll be fine babe.' Brendon said looking at Mrs. Reeves.

'It's fine with me.' She smiled.

Chelsea smiled as everyone looked at her, 'Then I don't care.' She lied picking Thomas up out of his high chair to clean him up, 'I'm going to go change him and get him cleaned up.' She said giving Brendon a kiss before walking out of the kitchen.

'Is she okay?' Spencer asked.

'Yeah, she's just a little....I don't really know how to explain it.' Brendon started, 'She just needs time to heal.'

'So she'll be okay?'

'Yeah, she'll be fine.' Brendon said.

'Good to know, I like the old Chelsea.' Ryan said.

'That we can all agree on.' Brendon said.

***********************

'So the guys are going to come back after Pete and Patrick get in.' Brendon said a few hours later as Chelsea lay on the bed with their sleeping son.

'Look at him.' She smiled as she placed her hand on Thomas' stomach, 'He's so precious, I'm still completely mesmerized by him.'

'I know.' Brendon said lying down behind her and cuddling her into him.

'He's so beautiful and sweet and innocent.'

'He's perfect babe.' Brendon whispered.

Chelsea rolled over so she was on her back looking up at Brendon, 'You're perfect.' She smiled running her hand through his hair.

'Well if I have a perfect son and a perfect wife that leaves the standard pretty high for myself so you know.' Brendon smiled before leaning down to kiss her.

'I need to take a shower.' Chelsea said as she sat on the side of the bed while Brendon put Thomas in his pack-n-play.

'Alright.' Brendon said looking up at her. Chelsea walked over and shut their bedroom door and pulled Thomas' bed over towards the bathroom door, 'What are you doing?'

'We are going to take a shower.' Chelsea smiled taking his hand and leading him into the bathroom.

**** *** **** *****

'Shhhhhh...honey, its okay.' Chelsea cooed as she held Thomas in the kitchen around six that night. Thomas had been upset for quite some time now.

'Is he still crying?' Brendon asked walking back into the house.

'Brendon, I don't know what's wrong with him.' Chelsea cried.

'Baby, calm down, he'll be alright.' Brendon said as he watched his wife hold his son against her chest, 'I got some children's Motrin and some oragel for him. That's what your mom said to get, she said when they come back later tonight she'll bring his teething rings from the freezer. She also wants you to call her when you get a free minute.'

'Okay.' Chelsea said as she changed Thomas into a swaddling position. Thomas was miserable.

'Hey guys.' Ryan said walking into the kitchen with Spencer and Patrick as Thomas continued to scream, 'Whoa is he alright?'

'He's getting some back teeth in, he has a fever, and he's in pain, and he's breaking my heart.' Chelsea said.

'Have you given him medicine?' Patrick asked.

'Not yet, I have to find the syringe.'

'Here let me take him you find his syringe.' Patrick said walking over to take the baby who just screamed louder as his mom handed him off.

'BRENDON! Where is his medicine?' Chelsea yelled. Brendon soon walked in and handed her the thick orange liquid as she walked over to her baby, 'Mommy's going to give you some stuff to make you feel better sweetie.' She cooed. She took Thomas from Patrick after giving him his medicine, 'Thanks Trick.'

'No problem.'

'I'm going to see if I can get him calmed down.' She mumbled walking out of the kitchen with a bottle in hand after kissing Brendon.

'She's so sweet with him.' Patrick said while Brendon stated some dinner.

'I know she's amazing.' Brendon said.

'So you guys are okay?'

'Of course, why wouldn't we be?'

'Just making sure there wasn't anything else that I missed.'

'Nope not really, we did have sex in the shower today but that's about it.'

'Spare me the details. How is Thomas doing?'

'He's been really clingy lately; I kind of expected it though.'

'I would probably be clingy to my mom if she looked like that.' Patrick joked Brendon just laughed right along with him.

Chelsea sat down in the rocking chair with her baby as she wrapped him up in a warm blanket, 'There you're okay. Mommy is here she's not going to leave you.' She cooed to him. Chelsea began to feed him his cool bottle as he held it and looked up at her while he ate, 'You're so beautiful Thomas, I don't know what I would do with out you.'

Twenty minutes passed and Thomas had finally fallen asleep, he had been exhausted all day. Chelsea gently laid him down in his bed wrapping him up in blankets. Chelsea picked up the monitor she had sitting by his bed and walked out of the room shutting the door behind her.

'Is he sleeping?' Brendon asked.

'Yeah, poor baby was exhausted. He's so miserable.'

'I know he's been fighting sleep all day.' Brendon said as he cooked while Chelsea rinsed out Thomas' bottles.

'Well look at you two aren't you just a picture perfect set of parents.' Pete smiled from the door way.

'Ah you know, we might as well be perfect at that too.' Brendon smiled as Chelsea hugged him from the side.
Sign up to rate and review this story